Table of contents
SlotOwl is a casino which has yet to open its virtual doors. It is always exciting to find new places to play, because they tend to offer better services than their older counterparts, with innovative bonuses, newer games and so on. Additionally, while there is a lot that is still left unknown about the casino, we would like to mention that it is certainly going to be licensed.
So, if you are looking for a new place to play, we would like to recommend keeping an eye on this house. Here is what we know about it, and what we can reasonably speculate on account of having covered so many casinos over the years:
A list of the promotions of this casino is not actually available as of the time of writing. This means that there is no way to know what kind of bonuses it will be offering its players, but we assume they will be something along the following lines:
- There is most likely going to be a massive Welcome Bonus. This kind of promotion is usually as generous as the casino will get with its players, and will offer them the largest amount of Bonus cash and Free Spins they can expect while playing with the house.
- After the previous promotion is played through, SlotOwl might opt in to offer certain Recurring bonuses. These can include certain promotions which offer you Free Spins, Bonus money, or even a chance to recover some of you losses from bets gone wrong via a Cashback bonus. These bonuses can all be available on certain days of the week, on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Finally, it is pretty common for casinos these days to offer players certain VIP Rewards. These are offered to the people who cash in the most with the house, as a special reward for their loyalty to it. The houses which opt in to issue such promotions are usually
Of course, there can be other bonuses, too. As we said at the start, one of the most exciting aspects of playing with new casinos is just that, finding the latest and greatest promotions out there! That is yet another reason to be excited about the upcoming launch of SlotOwl!
When it comes to the regulation of the casino, we know that it is operated by Frenwall Limited, an operator licensed by The Estonian Tax and Customs Board. This is the regulatory body which oversees the gambling sector of Estonia. Here is the list of casinos the Board connects with Frenwall Limited:
And here is the license of the operator itself:
So, there is no doubt that the casino will be licensed when it launches. But why is that such a big deal to us? Well, licensed houses need to comply with certain rules, which, in turn, provide players with certain protections. Here is what you can expect from houses licensed in Estonia:
- One of the main areas of focus of the regulatory body which will oversee SlotOwl when it launches is protecting vulnerable players from casinos. And the most significant way in which that is ensured is by the requirement for any casino to allow you to set up custom deposit limits at any time. In fact, this option has to be provided as soon as you make an account!
- There is also a focus on preventing financial criminals using casinos to launder money and engage in other such illicit activities. Every licensed operator is responsible for verifying the identity of their players as well as the source of their income, in order to prevent just that.
- Thirdly, the Board takes the problem of underage gambling seriously and licensed houses are not allowed to open an account to anyone under the minimum gambling age. In Estonia, that is 21 years, and casinos need to make sure that anyone who signs up for their services is at least that old or older.
There is no specific information about what the casino's languages and restricted countries will be. We can speculate on both, though, because, for instance, there are certain jurisdictions where online gambling is absolutely prohibited. Here is what we believe the available languages and the unavailable jurisdictions for SlotOwl will be:
Deposit and Withdrawal
We anticipate that SlotOwl will offer a number of different kinds of payment methods. It can opt in to process payments via credit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets like Revolut, e-vouchers like CashLib and even crypto. The minimum deposit is likely going to be between €10 and €20. This is the average range we find casinos ask for nowadays.
The same applies for withdrawals, and we do not expect them to require more than €20. There should be no fees for either cashing out or in. Such charges are incredibly rare nowadays, and there are basically no new casinos which implement them either. However, if there are any third party charges applicable to your transaction, you would be responsible for covering them, which is another common policy with casinos.
We also expect the processing time for payments to be instant as far as deposits are concerned. The time it takes to withdraw is impossible to predict, because it depends on the internal policies of each casino, but we estimate it to be no more than 72 hours at most, because that is what SlotOwl will need to ensure if it wishes to be competitive with other casinos!
Games and Game Suppliers
Usually, new casinos launch with the games of at least 50 Game suppliers within their libraries, which is what we expect from this one as well. Most commonly, these new houses partner up with Suppliers like Spinomenal, Play'n Go, Pragmatic Play and other leaders in the gambling software industry.
The types of games we expect to see include Slots like Big Bass Bonanza, Starburst, Book of Dead and so on. We think SlotOwl will be able to provide its players with Megaways slots, Bonus Buy and even Jackpot slots.
There are also likely going to be both live and virtual dealer versions of Table games, like Poker, Blackjack and Baccarat. We hope to see Roulettes as well, too! Finally, most new houses offer a couple of Game Shows like Crazy time, Funky Time and Boom City, too. Crash games are possibly going to be offered too, with Aviator, Plinko and Mines, as well as other such titles possibly available with SlotOwl.
Even though there is no specific information on when exactly SlotOwl will launch, we hope to see it live before the end of the year. Stay tuned and check back on our review, as we will be updating it when the house does go live! And, if you are interested in another casino by the same operator, Frenwall Limited, here is our review of Winsly, an online gambling house which launched quite recently, too.