SticPay Casinos with Instant Withdrawal (2024)
Table of contents
SticPay is an e-wallet that takes the standardized e-wallet mechanism and adds layers of security, extra features, and further improvements that makes it a competitive element in the industry. SticPay is used by online casinos as a payment method for both deposits and withdrawals, allowing users to just rely on this system for all they monetary needs. Clients can also use SticPay the way it was originally intended, as an e-wallet for e-market purchases, as well as for C2C services, facilitating transactions between Sticpay clients.
SticPay is operated by COOPERTOBY LTD, a private limited company located in the world's financial center, London, but best of all, fully incorporated under the FCA, the UK's financial regulator, and a global leader in financial oversight. Relatively new to the scene, SticPay emerged in 2018, immediately making an impression on the payment systems front with its flexibility and convenience.
The smooth SticPay experience allows clients to focus on the core experience of online casino or e-merchants instead of worrying about payment risks and nuisances that arise on the admin and verification sides of these processes. Deposits and withdrawals are perfectly synched with the user's needs, and he need not worry about any inconveniences.
With that said, SticPay is most popular in the Asian market, however with its FCA license it does have a solid presence in the west. Casinos, especially those in Japan, South Korea, and China have been using Sticpay a lot, but these are just a few of the popular jurisdictions. Of course, SticPay aims to increases its hold on the online casino world, currently being fixated in the Asian market.
On top of the rock-solid FCA license that is a golden seal of protection, there are other advanced systems used by the payment provider to protect users' data and money. But before we see what these are it's also a good idea to mention that SticPay abides by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). The latter one is a security protocol standard that makes sure all payment transactions are safe, while the formed is a legislation that protect clients' data in the EU and the EEA.
The most obvious security feature of SticPay is the SSL backed servers, or in layman's terms, a system of tools that protect data and money during the transaction process. Also, tokenization plays a big part in locking transactions away from prying eyes, a process wherein your payment details are replaced with a one-of-a-kind token. But that's not all, as SticPay includes a two-factor authentication (2FA), a process where the user is required to provide two distinct login details.
How It Works
As mentioned, SticPay is essentially an e-wallet, meaning that its main function is to be paid into and to store money that can later be used to fund your online casino account, to purchase various products or services, or to be used to withdrawal.
It can be loaded up with a variation of popular payment methods, including VISA, MasterCard, bank transfer, Skrill, Neteller, other e-wallets, and even cryptocurrencies. Money can be withdrawn from your local bank or via the Stic Card, but more on this later. As far as we know it, SticPay is one of the few e-wallets that lets you fund it via crypto which opens the door to a whole new audience.
As advertised, it takes no more than 3 minutes in total to open an account with SticPay, the first step to setting this one up as your official e-wallet. While waiting an approval, your account can make a total of €150 in combined transactions (this number includes deposits and withdrawals), but sooner or later that approval will come. After it does, it officially signifies that you have been registered and are open to use SticPay.
Once you have an account set up, all it takes next is to send money to your SticPay account and then use that one to fund your online casino, or purchase from e-merchants. It works just like any other e-wallet.
After that is done with, you can move to the withdrawals, since SticPay supports these too. The casino banking page contains all the available methods, so make sure that SticPay is there. After you fill the login details and indicate the amount you wish to withdrawal, all you need to do is confirm, and the casino in question will send the money directly to your SticPay account. Once that money is there, taking no more than a day or two, you can transfer it to your bank account for direct withdrawing, or you can place it in the SticPay Card.
Speaking of which, the SticPay card is practical tool that emulates credit cards in that it can be used to withdrawal funds from ATMs, directly from your e-wallet, however it is also used for purchases, both offline and on. As an extension of SticPay these cards are regulated under the stringiest requirements, so safety should not concern you. The card comes with a PIN code, and all you need to do to be approved for a card is to have at least $110 on your SticPay wallet.
Advantages of SticPay
- Not only is it FCA-regulated, but when you add to that the SSL servers, the two-factor authentication, and the tokenization, among others, you get one of the safest e-wallets to date.
- Because of it's wide availability and its sprawling list of available currencies, SticPay holds a large advantage over many of its competitors, even more so considering its share of the Asian market. The huge range of currencies allow many residents to freely deposit and withdrawals.
- It's crypto friendly, which accommodates a whole new audience that is often ignored by other payment systems.
- Another major advantage is the SticPay card, adding an extra layer of flexibility.
- SticPay is a great payment method choice for online casinos because it guarantees fast transactions, security, and transparency.
SticPay Fees and Time
|fees depend on payment system
|fees depend on payment system
There are considerably more fees here than most e-wallets, which to us seems the one big disadvantage of the payment method. There are fees for investing/deposits and for withdrawing funds, as well as additional expenses.
For money-in transactions there are fees depending on what original method you use to fund your SticPay account:
- International bank transfers tax you 1%.
- Local bank transfer fees are on average 2%, but it all depends on the banking institution.
- Mastercard and VISA both charge a 3.85% commission per transaction.
- ChinaUnionPay is by far the most expensive funding option at 5% per payment.
- Bitcoin, Tether, and Litecoin transactions are charged with 1%.
- Other e-wallets may require fees, so we advise users to check with these carefully.
For money out payments, including withdrawals from online casinos, SticPay has a bunch of commissions worth noting:
- International bank transfers are charged up to 5%.
- Local bank transfer depends entirely on the bank used to finalize the transfer.
- ChinaUnionPay pay-outs charge CN¥ 30.00 + 2.5%.
- The Stic Card, sued on ATMs, charges 1.3% per direct withdrawal.
- Bitcoin cash-outs are charged 0.00077000 + 3%.
- Tether and Litecoin withdrawals are both issued a 3% levy.
Moreover, for internal or client-merchant payments there are also a set of commissions:
- For client to merchant there is a flat fee of $0.3 + 2,5%.
- Using crypto for client to merchant payments there is a fixed 1,8% commissions.
- Client to client, internal SticPay transactions, are charged 1% of the sum.
There is also a 2.5% currency conversion fees, which considering that the payment system allows for some 28 currencies will be a constant presence.
As for online casinos, all these fees apply since they are not really tied to the online casino's business model. As far as we know, there are rarely any fees issued by the casino for using SticPay.
Withdrawals are said to be quick and fast, with no more than a 2-day waiting period. Usually, it's faster than that, but it all depends on the player's unique circumstances, with deposits usually being instant.
SticPay and Online Casinos
The main appeal SticPay has over other payment methods with online casinos is that it is convenient and easy to use, not to mention that is sets a precedent of safety and security. Both casino deposits and withdrawals are available, covering the whole payment cycle by granting users a streamlined payment process all around.
One feature that SticPay has that sets it apart is its gaming cashback option, allowing users to get up to 10% cashback from a list of contracted online casinos. The cashback is sent straight to the user's SticPay wallet, but before this happens the casino in question must have partnered up with the payment provider.
Despite the convenience of using it as your casino payment method, SticPay's position in the online casino sphere is still relatively new and has yet to become a standard, but it is getting there. As it currently stands, casinos using the method are still few in between, with the bulk of them located in Asia.
Similar Payment Methods
SticPay's peculiarities may not be for everyone, and the fact that it focuses on Asian users and markets might leave some western users wanting more. So here we have included the top alternatives to SticPay, which are actually considered the best e-wallets in the industry.
|up to 48 hours
|up to 3 days
|Payment Method Fees
|0.50% to 2% fee per casino withdrawal
Payment system fees
Deposit fees depend on casino in question
|Payment system account top up fee
Fixed 7.5% bank transfer fee
1.75% cash withdrawal fee
Casino deposit and withdrawal charges
|P2P transfer fees
Account funding charges
From 3% to 5% fee upon casino deposits
Cross-border payment fees
SticPay Milestones and Mentions in News
- The major news that has changed the direction of the company happened back in 2022, when SticPay acquired two new licenses, from the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius and the Financial Services Authority of Labuan. Officially, SticPay can operate as a payment service provider (PSP) from Mauritius, while its FSA license grants it access across unexplored markets in Southeast Asia. CEO of SticPay Sean Park commented that with 3 licenses his company can truly operate on a global scale.
- The payment provider holds a couple of rewards that act as testament to its dedication to pristine services. These include the 2019 Singapore Traders Awards Best Service, the 2019 Payments Awards’ Best Digital Wallet, and the Future Digital Awards’ Best Online Payments of 2019.
How to Open an Account with SticPay
- To use SticPay you need to open an account with it, so to start things off you need to visit the payment provider official website and follow the registration form by providing all the expected credentials, inclusing a password that we suggest you make it as strong as pssible.
- Complete the user ID verification and KYC process by providing a copy of your ID card or passport, as well as copy of an official document with your name on it so have proof of identity. The process of verifying one's identity may take up to 24 hours.
- After that is completed, you will need to fund you SticPay account before you actually move to depositing in an online casino. As SticPay is an e-wallet, funds need to be added to it. This happens throguh bank transfer, credit and debit cards, other e-wallets, or even cryptocurrencies.
- In your casino account banking page select “SticPay” as you payment method and enter your email, password, and deposit amount in the small window that will appear.
- Wait a couple of secodns for the payment to go throguh and enjoy your time at the casino.
To withdrawal from an online casino, you need only point to SticPay and complete some forms. After that the casino will transfer your money to whatever outlet you have chosen. It is essentially the principle as with deposits.
The payment system is actually available in more than 200 territories and it supports more than 40 languages, which would make it the most popular payment system out there. Well it is, but as we mentioned, the main audience for it is in Asia, known there for its speedy payment processes and user friendly interface. The bulk of its audience is in China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, and Singapore; these nations put together make up almost a fourth of the global population, and so that puts SticPay's current numbers in a different and very respectable place. But of course the payment method is available all over the world, including Europe and the Americas.