Table of contents
Yayawin Casino is a new casino best described in two words – low quality. Usually, we fancy new gaming houses because they are fresh and often come with some wonderful offers like lucrative bonuses and appealing promotion. In this case, however, we hardly found anything good about the casino. The online establishment is unlicensed and anonymous, has no TCs, and most of the games in the library are delivered by some shady and suspicious providers. On top of it, Yayawin accepts only cryptocurrency deposits, so at this point the downsides are way too many to consider the casino a good place.
And there is more, actually. The theme of the casino is subpar and unattractive. Frankly speaking, browsing through the site brings no pleasure. Quite the contrary, once you get there, you may want to quit as quickly as possible, just like we felt about it. Nonetheless, the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so in the following review, we'll talk less about visuals and more about practical stuff like bonuses, licensing, payments and games. At the end of the article, you will have all details you need to know about Yayawin, so with no further ado, let's focus on the bonuses first.
Languages: Chinese, English
|Cash out limit
|New Register Bonus
|Jackpot Welcome Bonus
|300% up to 300 AUD
|Special Bonanza Bonus
|Support Till You Win
|30% up to 158 AUD
Once you enter the bonus section, you will see tens of promotions, but most seem to be inactive. When we got to the support page, however, we could see that only 4 bonuses are currently active. Check the picture below for more information.
The present bonuses include a no deposit bonus that's questionable, to put it mildly, a welcome bonus and two reloads obviously. As a matter of fact, the so-called Support Until You Win bonus is a mystery as there are very few details shared about it. There is a minimum deposit, a wagering requirement, and a cash-out limit designated, but it was never mentioned what type of a bonus this is. Is it a daily reload? Weekly probably? A cashback? We can't tell you because there is no info on it.
And for things to become worse, Yayawin doesn't even have TCs or any other document with gaming conditions, which makes the casino twice shadier. The lack of documentation is always a red flag showing that the casino isn't transparent suggesting that it isn't fair. You'd better be careful when dealing with casinos having no TCs. You practically won't know what the casino will require to let you play, to process withdrawals, to give you a bonus, etc. Stay cautious.
But anyhow, let us give you the details we could collect for the active bonuses:
- New Register Bonus – a no deposit bonus that's as fishy as it can get. The problem with this promotion is that the prize is extremely high for a no deposit bonus. Such promotions usually include a small amount of cash – €10 to €20, or a set of free spins – up to 100 in the best case scenario. Yayawin's promise, however, is simply too good to be true – 555 AUD bonus with no deposit required after registration. The prize is unrealistic, but there is another detail showing the bonus is not what it looks like. The cash-out limit is 55 AUD, so even if you are granted 1 million AUD, you still will be allowed to withdraw a very small amount. The wagering requirement is 30 times.
- Jackpot Welcome Bonus – a welcoming offer with very high deposit and percentage. To claim 300% up to 300 AUD, players should deposit no less than 100 AUD. And indeed, when you do the calculations, it turns out that the percentage will drop if you deposit more than 100 AUD as the max prize is 300 AUD. Weird bonus! Anyways, the wagering requirement is only 12 times – a good condition if we can trust it, while the cash-out limit is 1000 AUD.
- Special Bonanza Bonus – a complete mystery. It's said that players can double their deposit with a 100% bonus, but that's the only thing revealed. No minimum deposit specified. No wagering requirement specified. No cash-out limit specified. An untrustworthy bonus, and that's what it is.
- Support Till You Win – another mysterious bonus, we already talked about. Players get 30% up to 158 AUD when a deposit of 30 AUD is placed. The wagering is really low – only 4 times, which suggests a cashback, but we cannot tell you what type of promotion this actually is. The cash-out limit is 888 AUD.
The most significant problem of Yayawin is that the casino is anonymous and unlicensed. They never mentioned a name of a company, cannot prove they are authorised, and do not even have legal documentation, as already mentioned. The casino is shady and possibly very risky, so think twice if you consider depositing and playing in Yayawin. Otherwise, you will risk facing numerous potential issues like:
- Lack of regulation – unlicensed casinos are not regulated by any authority, meaning there's no guarantee that the games are fair or that the casino will honor payouts. If an unlicensed casino doesn't want to pay, you have almost nothing you can do about it.
- Security risks – unlicensed may not have strong security measures to protect your personal and financial information.
- Legal issues – gambling at an unlicensed casino can be illegal depending on your country's laws. Therefore, you may face legal consequences if you wager in unlicensed casinos.
- No recourse for disputes – if you have a dispute with an unlicensed casino, you have no legal recourse since they are not accountable to any regulatory bodies.
- Possible unethical practices – unlicensed casinos might employ unethical practices, like offering rigged games or using deceptive advertising. And since they are unregulated, no one can stop them from being unfair with players.
- Addiction and financial risks – unlicensed casinos might not offer responsible gambling tools, such as self-exclusion, for example. If you end up wagering in an unlicensed casino, the risks are definitely increased. More so, some unlicensed casino intentionally promote and encourage irresponsible playing.
Back to Yayawin, they never mentioned anything about restricted countries. However, while testing the casino, we could see that it doesn't open in the following countries:
Deposit and Withdrawal
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Bitcoin (BTC), Cardano (ADA), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), XRP
Just like everything else about Yayawin, the deposit policy of the casino is subpar. They accept cryptocurrencies only, which greatly limits players. Some people do not want to use to cryptocurrencies for reasons of their own, so those will be naturally restricted. Which is not so bad, actually, given that Yayawin is overall an inferior gaming house.
The minimum deposit is favourable – just 10 AUD. The maximum per transaction is unspecified. Each deposit is instant and free.
The withdrawal policy isn't good either. Only cryptos, while the minimum withdrawal is at least twice more than usual – 50 AUD is the smallest amount players are allowed to cash out. Processing times and fees aren't specified. As you already know, the casino doesn't even have TCs, so each deposit/withdrawal is practically a russian roulette – it's risky dealing with anonymous and unlicensed casinos like Yayawin.
Moving on, there aren't any other withdrawal-related conditions specified, such as the rollover – the number of times players should wager their deposits before withdrawal, daily/weekly/monthly cash out limits or inactivity fees. Too many provisos are missing!
Games and Game Suppliers
The gaming library is disappointment, too. The casino works with some leading providers like Play'n GO and Spade Gaming, but the majority of suppliers are shady studios with no license. This means that some slots won't be RTP-certified, and there is also possibility that the games could be manipulated and rigged. And we have proof of it!
The anonymous studio EV0888H5 has games named Gates of Olympus, Sugar Rush, Sweet Bonanza and The Dog House. We should tell you that those games are originally delivered by PragmaticPlay, so what Yayawin offers is fakery! Stay away from this casino!
Anyways, as we are here, let us spell a few games:
- Slots – Highway Kings, Captains Treasure, SuperAce, Money Coming, Mega Fishing, Fortune Monkey, Ocean King Jackpot, Dabanggg, Fortune Gems 2, Mini Flush, Pappu, Color Game, Pearls of Bingo, Golden Joker, King Arthur, Aztec Priestess, Sweet Land, Devil Fire, Golden Temple, Master Tiger, Pirate Queen, etc.
- Instant Win – Crash Bonus, Mines Gold, Plnko, Keno, Limbo, Hi-Lo, Tower, Mines, Cricket King 18, GoRush, 7 Up 7 Downs, Dice, Big Small, Pokemon, King Derby, etc.
- Bingo – Pearls of Bingo, West Hunter Bingo, Bingo Adventure Golden, Super Bingo, Lucky Bingo, Calaca Bingo, Bingo Carnavals, Fortune Bingo, etc.
- Live Casino – there are real dealer table games like Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Sic Bo, Bac Bo and others, but unfortunately, no title is revealed unless players register, login and deposit. From that perspective, the mere desire to play Live Casino games is risky cause you won't know what you can find!
- Sports – allegedly, sports betting is offered, as well, but just like Live Casino, you cannot access the Sportsbook section before registration! That's absurd!
Yayawin Casino is a low quality casino that's potentially very risky. We were startled to see that the gaming library contains fake games, so depositing and playing in Yayawin Casino will be a very bad idea! On top of that, the casino is anonymous and doesn't have license, offers suspicious bonuses and accepts only crypto deposits. Considering all those, we can fairly say that Yayawin Casino is a very bad casino. Not just bad! Very bad!