Table of contents
XSpin is a new crypto casino based in Costa Rica that has low deposit requirements and a delivers slots from some of the leading gaming studios. Live Casino games are also offered, and with this one, the positive aspects of the house come to an end. Unfortunately, XSpin Casino is unlicensed, and that's a real problem. Another negative feature is that only cryptocurrencies are accepted for deposits, so players who aren't used with crypto payments will find it really hard to handle their money. In the following review, we'll discuss all the positive and negative aspects of the casino, and just a spoiler here – the overall picture is rather gloomy.
Languages: English, Turkish
|Cash out limit
|100% up to $1000
XSpin Casino offers overall 5 promotions. The only deposit bonus is the Welcome Bonus, while the rest are rakebacks, cashback, a freeroll will explain in a minute and VIP Bonuses. Unfortunately, there aren't regular reloads, so we find that XSpin Casino is not a good place for existing players. If you happen to trust the casino and deposit money, it won't make sense to stay after the Welcome Bonus is completed. Anyhow, let us share some details about the active promotions.
- Welcome Bonus – for new players only. To activate the bonus of 100% up to $1000, they should deposit at least $10 using cryptocurrencies. The wagering requirement is 45 times, while cash-out limits are not specified. The wagering requirement should be completed within 30 days.
- Daily Rakeback – XSpin Casino offers rakeback, but it never specified anything about the promo – percentages, max prize, wagering requirements, cash-out and so forth. Practically, we have absolutely no info about the rakeback with the exception of its announcement. A rakeback is a percentage of the casino profits that are given back to players. For example, if you wager on a slot with an RTP of 95%, for each $100 wagered, the casino makes 5% profit, which will be $5. If the rakeback is 10%, players will get 10% from those $5, which will be 50 cents. That's how the promo works, but XSpin Casino never mentioned anything about the particular rakeback percentage. Too bad for them, as we shall note that they are hiding gaming conditions.
- Weekly Cashback – every week, players have the chance to claim back some of their losses during the previous week – 10%. However, no max compensation is specified, as well as wagering requirements and cash-out limits.
- Freeroll – in this one, players can get $500 freeroll in the classic game Texas Hold'em. To qualify, players should have made at least one deposit in the week before the tournament. Those, however, are the only details we can share with you. XSpin Casino yet again fails go properly advertise the event, and we can't tell you anything about the so-called tournament, wagering requirements or cash-out limits.
- VIP Bonuses – by wagering more, players increase their VIP levels, which unlocks potential bonuses – cash, free spins, incread rakeback and drops. Unfortunately, though, in this case, there is still not enough information, so we can't tell you anything about those potential prizes.
- XSpin Casino has some bonuses, but the promotions are certainly not enough. Another problems is that there are so many details missing, so we can't even say whether the events are worthy or not. All in all, the bonus policy of XSpin Casino is substandard and disappointing.
The worst thing about XSpin Casino is that it operates without a valid license. This is a real problem, and the single reason why we can't say that XSpin Casino is a good gaming house. Nowadays, it's mandatory for a casino to have a license. The industry has expanded greatly, and regulators have played their role to make it safer. That's why we always recommend licensed casinos only – the license is a reassurance that the house is safe.
On the other hand, however, it's also impractical to waste your time in unlicensed casinos. Why should you do it when there are hundreds of licensed casinos that are properly regulated and safe. It simply doesn't make sense to register and play in unlicensed casinos. It's as simple as that.
Back to XSpin Casino, it at least mentions the name of its parent company – Infinitytech ITCR Ltda, which is reportedly incorporated and located in Costa Rica. With that being said, we should also say that this company is totally untraceable, so we can't even verify it's legal existence. So, with all those things considered, XSpin happens to be anonymous and unlicensed casino that's allegedly based in Costa Rica. Not good! Be careful!
Wagering in unlicensed and anonymous casinos like XSpin is risky for a number of reasons.
- Lack of regulation – unlicensed houses are not regulated by any authority, so there's no guarantee that the games offered are fair and safe or that the casino will honor payouts.
- Security risks – unlicensed casinos may not have strong security measures to protect players' personal and financial information and details. Hackers may hit them, meaning that your most valuable personal details including ID and banking information may end up in the wrong hands. You definitely want to avoid that, so stick with licensed casinos – they are considerably safer.
- Legal issues – gambling at an unlicensed casino can be illegal in some countries. Hence, depending on where you live, you may face legal consequences if you wager in unlicensed casinos.
- No recourse for disputes – if you have a dispute with an unlicensed casino, you have no legal recourse since they are not accountable to any regulatory bodies. If there is a problem, the problem will be entirely yours, and the casino won't care about it. No one can make it care since it's unlicensed and unregulated.
- Possible unethical practices – unlicensed casinos might employ unethical practices, like offering rigged games or using deceptive advertising. And since they are unregulated, no one can stop them from being unfair with players.
- Addiction and financial risks – unlicensed casinos might not offer responsible gambling tools, such as self-exclusion, for example. If you end up wagering in an unlicensed casino, the risks are definitely increased. More so, some unlicensed casino intentionally promote and encourage irresponsible playing.
One positive thing about XSpin Casino is that it has a country restriction policy. It makes sure to limit players from some places that have strong gaming regulations, so here are the countries where the casino is closed.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Binance Coin (BNB), Bitcoin (BTC), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Cardano (ADA), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Euro (EUR), Litecoin (LTC), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), XRP, US Dollar (USD)
The deposit policy of XSpin Casino is not good. They accept cryptocurrency deposits only, and that's definitely a downsided. As a matter of fact, they give players the option to buy crypto and subsequently deposit the digital coins in the casino, but that doesn't make the policy any better. We'll explain why in a minute, when it's time to talk about withdrawals.
The minimum deposit is not particularly specified, but if players want to buy crypto first, they should spend at least $10, which is a fair amount, we shall say – the minimum deposit is low. The maximum deposit is also unspecified.
Each deposit is instant and free.
Only crypto withdrawals are possible, and that's bad. It's even worse because XSpin Casino so to speak “assist” to people for buying cryptocurrencies. What we want to say is that if you buy crypto in XSpin Casino with fiat money and deposit it, you won't be able to withdraw fiat money. You still need to have a crypto wallet, possibly a Metamask and probably some other crypto gimmicks to complete a withdrawal. Note that and be mindful if you plan to deposit and wager in XSpin Casino, something we don't recommend since the house is unlicensed and practically anonymous.
The minimum and maximum withdrawals are not specified, which is a minus. On the other hand, XSpin Casino clearly designates its withdrawal limits – up to $8000 in cryptocurrencies for 24 hours. Fees aren't specified.
The rollover requirement is 1 time, so players will have the obligation to wager their deposits at least once before they submit a withdrawal request. If they haven't met the condition, the request will be rejected. The rollover is a general gaming and AML condition imposed by every casino. The rate varies from 1 to 3 times, so XSpin Casino is at the lower end, which is good for them.
Another thing that's not specified and missing is the inactive account policy. Usually casinos will put accounts inactive after 12 months no login and will charge them $5 to $10 per month. XSpin Casino says nothing about inactive accounts, which is another reason why you should think twice before depositing there. Will they impose some totally unacceptable inactivity fee? We can't say they will. Can they impose some totally unacceptable fee? They definitely can, so be careful with XSpin Casino.
Games and Game Suppliers
Game providers: 3 Oaks, AvatarUX, Betsoft, BGaming, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint, Booming Games, Caleta, Evoplay, Fugaso, Gamzix, Golden Hero, Habanero, Hacksaw, Kalamba, Microgaming, Nolimit City, Nucleus, OneTouch, PGSoft, Push Gaming, Slotmill, Smartsoft Gaming, Spade Gaming, Spinomenal, Spribe, Storm Gaming, Thunderkick, Triple Edge Solution, TrueLab, NetEnt, PragmaticPlay, Red Tiger Gaming, Wazdan, Beterlive, Evolution, SA Gaming, Ezugi, Other
When it comes to gaming, XSpin Casino is not so bad. They offer slots from some leading gaming studios such as Pragmatic and Wazdan, to name just two. Those slots will be RTP-certified, tested and verified, and frankly speaking, most of the gaming studios that deliver to XSpin Casino are leading suppliers. That said, we shall also inform you that you will find games from the same providers if you choose a good licensed casinos, so XSpin Casino definitely isn't any better here, as well. It still remains an anonymous and unlicensed casino, which happens to offer good games.
Speaking of slots, here are some new titles: Ding! Dong! Christmas Bells, Wild Santa 3, Sugar Rush Xmas, Jingle Bells Bonanza, Olaf Viking, Secret Book of Amun Ra, Xmas Drop, Xmas Lightning, Book of Elves 2, Cherry Christmas, Wild Heist Cashout, El Bandito, Thunderstruck, Wanted Wildz Extreme, Santas Inn, 777 Inferno Re-Spins, Gladiator's Glory, Luxury Club VIP Room, Big Bass Christmas Bash, etc.
Live Casino games are also offered, including popular classics like Blackjack, Roulette, Baccarat, Dice, Andar Bahar and Teen Patti. You will Game Shows, if you prefer this type of games, and here are some names: Crazy Pachinko, Lightning Lotto, Funky Time, Monopoly Big Baller, Imperial Quest, Crazy Time, Mega Ball, Deal or No Deal, etc.
XSpin Casino has some positive features, but overall, it's a disappointment. The good aspects are the trustworthy games, and the Welcome Bonus, which is fairly attractive. On the other hand, the casino has no license and is practically anonymous, only cryptocurrencies are accepted, and some critical TCs are missing. Considering all those things, we can only say that there are many licensed casinos that are much better and you should choose them over the unlicensed XSpin Casino.