Offers sports betting
Decent selection of slots
Low minimum deposit requirements
Offers original in-house games
Limited selection of bonuses
Limited choice of live dealer games
Charges withdrawal fees
Few responsible gambling resources
AUD, USDT, USDC, BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, DOGE, INR, BRL, RUB, JPY, MXN, KRW
Table of contents
For many players looking for a good crypto casino, WinTokens appears to be a decent option. This house is regulated in Curacao and generally seems to offer decent playing conditions.
The majority of the categories at the casino provide a good selection of games. However, if you enjoy live gaming or sports betting, you might find their assortment to be a little lacking. Although there were not many, the bonus offers looked decent. The wagering requirements were some of the lowest we have seen recently.
Finally, players should be aware of the casino's withdrawal fees. Even though the casino's payment policy generally appears to be extremely lax, such additional costs are not to be neglected.
WinTokens offers a few fairly decent bonuses and promotions. What was disappointing, however, is that the overall number of bonuses was very limited. New players can activate a Welcome Package and get bonuses on their first three deposits. VIP players can take advantage of a Weekly Cashback and a Rakeback offer.
|Cash out limit
|First Deposit Bonus
|100% up to $1000
|Second Deposit Bonus
|50% up to $800
|Third Deposit Bonus
|30% up to $600
|VIP Weekly Cashback
|12% up to $6000
If you are a new player, be sure to check out the casino's Welcome Package. You can get bonuses on your first three deposits, no matter the size of the deposit. There is a cash-out limit of 5x for all bonuses. Something you should keep in mind is that bonuses are credited in FUSD, the casino's bonus currency. What is great, however, is that FUSD can then easily be converted to any other currency.
- First Deposit Bonus – This is a 100% bonus up to $1,000 that comes with very low wagering requirements – 20x. This is quite impressive considering that most casinos would usually ask you to wager bonuses 30-40x times before allowing withdrawals.
- Second Deposit Bonus – If you choose to activate this bonus, you will get a 50% top-up up to $800. The wagering requirements are just 18x.
- Third Deposit Bonus – This bonus allows you to get 30% up to $600 added to your account. The wagering requirements are just 15x.
VIP account holders can take advantage of VIP Weekly Cashback. Depending on your account level, this promotion allows you to recover 4-10% of your weekly losses. To receive the bonus, however, your weekly total wagering amount must be greater than or equal to $100.
The Monthly Rakeback allows VIP players to get a percentage of the player's rake (casino advantage) every month. Depending on your account level, you can get 5 to 12% – up to $6000.
WinTokens is owned by a company called EMC Kaiji International N.V. This operator is regulated in Curacao by the Master License Operator Antillephone.
This offshore jurisdiction has a very unique set of regulations. The Curacao Gaming Control Board, the local gambling regulator, does not directly regulate casino operations. Rather, it has grants Master Licenses, a sort of license that enables independent companies to oversee local operators, manage customer complaints, and ensure that all legal criteria are fulfilled. As of now, Curacao has four Master License Operators, each offering a different level of safety; some are more reputable and rigorous than others. Antillephone is regarded as the best of the four because representatives sometimes attend live events and attempt to address customer complaints reasonably quickly.
In recent years, Curacao has emerged as a favored regulatory hub. As Curacao has significantly more lenient laws than other major gambling regulatory hubs like the UK and Malta, many casinos are interested in obtaining a license there. Curacao's exceptionally advantageous tax environment for gaming operators makes this kind of license an appealing alternative for casinos. \
A Curacao license still attests to a casino's adherence to specific rules and still offers some safety. Unlike unregulated houses, Curacao casinos are obligated to uphold a high level of customer service and implement specific fraud prevention and client privacy protection protocols. Anti-money laundering (AML) regulations are also an important aspect of this sort of license. Even though responsible gambling is not as important as it is in Malta or the UK, casinos are nevertheless expected to provide players with certain resources, including deposit caps, time-out alerts, and guidance on how to help and prevent problem gambling.
There are many trustworthy casinos on Curacao, but there are also some houses that are a little sketchier. It is recommended that you evaluate each Curacao casino independently and check online player reviews and user comments. If many players attest to the fact that the casino is a safe choice, that is probably the case. It is better to steer clear of a particular casino if you spot multiple complaints regarding unresponsive customer support, delayed payouts, and other withdrawal-related issues.
Keep in mind that clients from some countries will not be allowed to open an account with WinTokens.
The casino's website is available in the following languages:
Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese
WinTokens Deposit and withdrawal
WinTokens is a crypto casino which means that they only accept payments in crypto. This could prove to be quite convenient if it is what you are looking for. Crypto transactions are generally processed very fast, often enough even instantly.
The minimum required deposit at WinTokens is just $1 which is a lot lower than what most casinos would ask for. Minimum deposit requirements are usually around $20. There are no additional fees associated with deposits.
The casino's daily maximum withdrawal threshold is extremely high. You will get to withdraw as much as $ 100,000 in a single day which is almost unheard of. Keep in mind that you will have to roll over your deposits at least once before you can withdraw. This is a standard AML requirement that you will find at most online casinos.
Another thing you should consider is that WinTokens charges withdrawal fees. Each time you withdraw, you will be charged a $1 fee. This might sound reasonable but you should keep in mind most casinos do not charge withdrawal fees at all. If you plan on withdrawing often, working with WinTokens might be a bit pricier.
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), XRP, Dogecoin (DOGE), Indian Rupee (INR), Brazilian Real (BRL), Russian Ruble (RUB), Japanese Yen (JPY), Mexican Peso (MXN), South Korean Won (KRW)
WinTokens Games and game suppliers
WinTokens works with many of the best game providers in the industry which means that the quality of the games this establishment can offer is very good. On top of that, the casino develops its original games in-house which means that players will get access to unique titles they will not have the chance to play anywhere else. WinTokens also offers sports betting which means that their offer is very well-rounded as a whole. Players with all sorts of tastes and preferences will easily find what they are looking for with this casino.
Game providers: 1x2gaming, PragmaticPlay, Play'n GO, AvatarUX, BGaming, Blueprint, Booongo, Big Time Gaming, CQ Gaming, ELK, Habanero, Hacksaw, Iron Dog Studio, Manna Play, NetEnt, Nolimit City, OneTouch, PGSoft, Playtech, Push Gaming, Red Tiger Gaming, Relax Gaming, RubyPlay, Skywind, Thunderkick, Wazdan, Yggdrasil, Evolution, Ezugi, Other
- The Slot selection was excellent and varied. Players will get to play many currently popular games like Gates of Olympus, Moon Princess 100, Bonanza Billion, Starlight Princess, 9 Coins, Rise of Olympus 100, Wild Bandito, Razor Shark, Midas Golden Touch, Wanted Dead or a Wild, Mental, Money Train, Sugar Rush, Mighty Wild Panther, Aztec Magic Bonanza, Reactoonz, Elvis Frog in Vegas, and many others.
- The casino offers a section devoted to Online Table Games that allows players to play popular casino games like Blackjack, Baccarat, Poker, Roulette, Dice, etc.
- The Shooting section offers a variety of more casual games – Golden Toad Fish, Mega Fishing, Boom Legend, Dragon Fortune, World Cup Shooting, Ocean Lord, Ocean King Jackpot, Mermaid Story, etc.
- We were a bit disappointed by the number of Live Dealer Games WinTokens had to offer. Some casinos offer a few hundred such games – this one only offered around 40. Players will get to enjoy both casino-based games and Game Shows like Crazy Coin Flip, Funky Times, Crazy Chilli, Crazy Time, Monopoly Big Baller, etc.
- The Originals section mostly featured casual games developed by the casino itself – Plinko, Dice, Keno, Wheel, Treasure Hunter, Diamonds, etc.
- If you are more interested in sports betting, you will be pleased to know that this house offers a Sportsbook. You can bet on both live, and pre-match events but the overall variety of sports was not impressive. You will get to bet on Football, Boxing, Basketball, Tennis, Volleyball, Table Tennis, and Badminton. Most casinos offer a far better variety in that regard and would allow you to offer sports like MMA, Ice Hockey, Darts, Snooker, Golf, Baseball, and many others.
As a whole, WinTokens offers a fairly decent game library that will surely suit the needs of most players just fine.
WinTokens is a crypto casino that seems like a fairly good option for many players. The casino offers a good variety of games in most categories. If you are a sports betting or live game fan, however, you might find their selection a bit underwhelming. The bonus offers seemed good but were very few. Finally, even though the casino's payment policy seemed very liberal in general, players should consider the withdrawal fees they will be charged.
Do check out WinTokens but consider other options before opening an account.