Table of contents
InstaSpin is a casino launched towards the end of last year, 2023. This makes it very fresh, and a lot of players are looking to start off their new year with exactly that kind of betting experience! However, is the new online gambling house the best choice?
The answer to that question requires a deep dive into the casino's services. And, as you will see, they are a bit of a mixed bag overall! There is, for instance, not enough bonuses. At the same time, the initial deposit incentive is very generous. The same is true for the deposit methods. We wish there were more of them available, but the ones which you can use are all characterized by low minimum deposits and fair check out conditions.
As for the games, there are just 12 Game Suppliers listed in the collection of InstaSpin. This is an exceptionally low amount, but these 12 are all among the leading Suppliers these days. So, you would be able to play some classics, though more games should have been available!
Overall, there is a lot to talk about with. Let's go over what we just mentioned and everything else you need to know about this casino:
Whenever we find a new online house to cover, the bonuses are always something we anticipate seeing the most. What fun and unique rewards has InstaSpin come up with for its players? As it turns out, there is just a single reward – a package of three Welcome bonuses. Other than that, there are no additional promotions to claim. Still, here is what the three Welcome offers provide:
|Cash out limit
|Frist Deposit Bonus
|100% up to $100 + 100 spins
|Second Deposit Bonus
|50% up to $200
|Third Deposit Bonus
|25% up to $700
As you can see, they have some conditions in common, which we would like to cover before delving deeper into each promotion. Firstly, the minimum deposit requirement of $20 is excellent. That is about as much as we expected to see it set. Each of three bonuses having the same requirement is great too. Sometimes we see the second or third promotion in a row require higher minimum deposits.
There is also a fairly low wagering requirement for the promotions. If you are not sure what that requirement means, the majority of casinos these days require you wager the issued bonus a certain amount of times to cash it out. Usually, such amounts are set to 30x-40x. Here, InstaSpin has set them to 30x for all three bonuses, on the low end of that range! There is no mention of a cash out limit either, which means the player is not restricted in how much they could stand to win by playing with each of the three promotions. Now, let's go over what each of the bonuses offers:
- The First Deposit Bonus has a modest maximum of $100, and 100% of whatever you initially deposit counts towards that. In addition, when you claim the promotion, you will be issued with 100 Free Spins for the popular Big Bass Bonanza Slot.
- Next, the Second Deposit Bonus offers twice as much as the previous one. But even though its maximum is set to $200, only 50% of the qualifying deposits made will add up to that. There are no Free Spins either.
- Finally, the Third Deposit Bonus is meant to round up the promotional package, with a massive $700 up for grabs. However, 25% of the respective deposit counts towards the bonus you can get. That is a fairly small multiplier, and there are no Spins here, once more.
Overall, the promotional package is quite competent, but we wish there had been more to it. When the majority of the rest of casinos these days can offer Recurring promotions to keep the player coming back, or an enticing VIP Program to reward their loyalty, the offering of InstaSpin seems to be modest at best.
Regulation is an incredibly important aspect of what any online casino has to offer. And we are happy to say that InstaSpin managed to live up to our expectations here. It is licensed by Gaming Curacao, one of the four license issuers who operate within the small Carribean nation of Curacao. Here is what the house itself has to say about its regulation:
Gaming Curacao is immensely popular with casino operators as a destination for them to be able to obtain licenses. That is because of its unique approach to licensing, which is both capable of protecting the player and not restricting the casino from offering fun bonuses and new games.
But how can we be sure that InstaSpin is actually licensed there? Well, if we could take you back to the previous screenshot, the Gaming Curacao logo is visible towards the lower end of it. The same logo is actually the Digital Seal of the regulator. It needs to be implemented on the website of any license holder, and clicking it leads to the register of Gaming Curacao:
It is here that we get full confirmation that the company behind the casino, Magico Games N.V. is licensed in Curacao. Furthermore, InstaSpin is run by it, and that much is recognized by the license issuer. As for you, that means you can be sure that the casino will offer you all of the protections which you are entitled to when playing at a licensed house. Here is a list of some of them:
- First and foremost, every licensed casino needs to offer games which have been tested, in order to ensure they pay out as much as they are supposed to. The amount you can expect to get back by playing your favorite Slots, Table games and so on is called the Return to Player rate (RTP rate). This is a percentage of your total wagers, usually around 90-95%. The issue with unlicensed houses is that their percentages have not been verified. This means it is possible for them to be manipulated! Licensed casinos, on the other hand, offer games which have been audited to disprove that. More specifically, every game has its own random number generator, which is what is getting tested. The generators are the mathematical algorithms that dictate whether a bet is losing or winning. Each of them is reviewed by impartial auditors who can determine when there is some kind of difference between the supposed and real RTP rates. That is why you can be sure you are playing actual games of chance with InstaSpin!
- Secondly, the safety of the player is always at focus for regulators. The four bodies in Curacao also extend that focus to the safety of your data. This is important, because casinos need to collect a lot of your information, in order to comply with KYC requirements. This information includes details about who you are, where you live and more. In particular, if you want to withdraw from InstaSpin, you need to provide it with a copy of your ID, proof of your address and your payment. As you can imagine, that sensitive information should not fall in the hands of hackers. To ensure that, licensed houses need to store it safely. They use top-notch security protocols to do so, encrypting all of the sensitive info they receive. Hacks and data leaks are very rare, as a result!
- Finally, there is also a focus on responsible gambling with licensed casinos. This helps create and foster a safer and more fun online betting environment, for everyone. Aside from making sure minors have no access to online casinos, there are certain ways in which regulators demand house combat gambling addiction. Firstly, they offer the player a sufficient amount of information, so that they can know what said addiction looks like and where to seek help. However, that is far from all! With licensed houses, you can always take control of your spending, by simply setting custom deposit limits. You can also enable reality checks and time out warnings if you need to. In fact, you can even close down your account, at any time, and without needing to justify yourself in any way.
As you can see, there are many benefits to playing only in licensed houses. And, in fact, we greatly prefer to deal with those, over their unregulated peers! But let's get back to our review of InstaSpin. More specifically, to the list of languages available with the casino:
This is a very short list! It is actually too short for out liking, as we find that casinos which offer more language options tend to be more accessible. It is not like InstaSpin is only available in English speaking countries, even! Players from all over the world can sign up there, with certain exceptions. These are the following list of countries where online gambling is restricted:
Naturally, you will not be able to open an account with InstaSpin from any one of them!
Deposit and Withdrawal
There are just three means of deposit with InstaSpin. They consist of credit cards, the MiFinity e-wallet and crypto. That is clearly not enough! We always appreciate casinos with a range of means of deposit, as that means players will be able to cash in using whatever is most convenient to them. So we expected to see e-vouchers like Flexepin, or at least, more e-wallets.
Still, let's go over the conditions of what is actually available as a means of depositing, as well as a list of the accepted currencies:
Currencies: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD)
As far as the deposit conditions of online casinos go, these are pretty decent! We like the fact that the minimum you can cash in is $20, as that is a comparatively low amount. However, we should mention that some houses out there set these minimums to around $10.
We also like the fact that InstaSpin does not charge you with any fees for cashing out. Now, the vast majority of its peers do no such thing. In general, you should not be expected to pay withdrawal fees. The only thing you are expected to cover are accidental third party charges. What are these charges? The different payment providers have their own fees for processing your transactions. Take crypto, for instance. Every transaction on the blockchain is facilitated by miners. As part of that service, the miners are entitled to a certain fee from you. You would be expected to pay that with any casino, and not just InstaSpin!
With all that in mind, let's take a look at the withdrawal policies of this house as well:
|up to 5 days
|up to 5 days
|up to 5 days
As you can see, the same means you could use to cash in are available to cash out. This is good, even though we still expect to see more payment methods available in general. However, there is something to note about the withdrawals.
Before you can perform any, you are required to have wagered your deposit at least once. What might seem like a very arbitrary and restrictive requirement is actually a pretty common AML measure. In fact, the vast majority of casinos these days require you do the same, in order to combat money laundering. You also need to have verified your account to cash out, by submitting the documents we previously mentioned. Once again, this is a standard AML policy which is not unique to InstaSpin.
The minimum withdrawal amount matches the minimum deposit requirement of $20, which is perfect. As for the maximum, there is a daily limit of $4000. We cannot know what the limit per transaction is, but the amount you can cash out each day is fairly high. The same is true about the monthly maximum of $50 000.
The processing times with InstaSpin are said to be up to five banking days. That is how much you can expect to have to wait until your money reaches your account. Realistically, if you are withdrawing via e-wallet or crypto, and have verified your account, you can expect to get access to your money much faster, within an hour. Credit card payments are the only ones which can take longer to clear. That is because they are processed by your bank. Please note that even longer delays than five days have been noticed when it comes to this withdrawal method.
Furthermore, the casino does not charge its players withdrawal fees either. Of course, we did not expect it to, because casinos these days do not make their money from such administrative fees. However, it should be said, that what we said about third party charges does apply with withdrawals too. These fees can be especially notable when you are cashing out via credit card or crypto.
The only fee that is charged by InstaSpin itself can be found below:
This is a penalty for inactive accounts, which you can find in the Terms and Conditions of the majority of online casinos these days. The size of the fee itself is actually not that bad either. Overall, this is a fair charge to impose on the player who has not logged in or used their account!
Games and Game Suppliers
The biggest letdown of InstaSpin is the games library. And since casinos exist so you can find and play games, we consider this a critical failure of the house. The issue comes from the low amount of Game Suppliers you can find listed on its website:
These Suppliers total 12, when the majority of newly launched casinos have collections which include the titles of upwards of 50, sometimes 100 Suppliers. Naturally, this means there are around 1000 games at most here!
However, we should mention that the 12 software developers listed above are among the top names when it comes to casino software. As a result, you will have access to a high quality games. Here is what those are:
- Slots: We mentioned Big Bass Bonanza before, but that is far from the only popular Slot here. There are all sorts of recognizable games, like Elvis Frog, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold, Gates of Olympus and many more. Additionally, we appreciate the games being ordered by their mechanics. You can filter them and select Bonus Buy games, Megaways and Jackpot slots and so on.
- Table Games: No casino would be complete without access to classic games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. All of them are found within the Live gaming section of this house, where the player can wager real money on them, with a real dealer. This makes for a very realistic casino experience!
- Game Shows: Crazy Time, Mega Wheel, Crazy Coin Flip, Boom City are just some of the unique televised Game Shows with InstaSpin. If you have always wanted to play in such a format in TV, then check out the Live Gaming section of the casino. Since it partners with Evolution Gaming, the latest and greatest Shows can all be found within its roster!
Overall, InstaSpin is not the best casino out there. The issues with it include a limited amount of payment methods and bonuses. More severely, there is also a very limited amount of games you could play. That said, there are also a lot of great aspects about the house. Even though too few for our liking, there are tons of fun games there. The house is also fully licensed, which ensures your safety. So, even though better options exist, you could check out this one, too!