Table of contents
Fire Spin is a rather new casino, which launched not a while ago. If you are a player who is looking for a new place to wager, you might have stumbled upon the house. You might also be wondering whether it is the right choice. There are many casinos to explore out there, and the one you end up picking should reflect what you are looking for – whether you are after bonuses, interesting games and so on. To help you decide, we have covered this particular house in quite some detail. We have gone over its promotional structure, its regulation and payment policies. And of course, we have taken a look into the games themselves! So here is everything you need to know about the casino:
Unfortunately, at the time of writing, Fire Spin only has two bonuses to offer. Both of these are pretty lackluster. We are disappointed not only because of the fact that the bonuses don't have much to offer. The promotions of a casino are one of the best ways it can stand apart from its peers. Since Fire Spin does not provide that many of them, that is a pretty huge missed opportunity! Either way, here is what the bonuses look like:
|Cash out limit
|100% up to 500 CAD
There is not much to talk about with this low number of bonuses, but let's still give them a closer look:
- The Welcome Bonus is a pretty poorly defined promotion. Fire Spin does not mention how much the minimum deposit to get the bonus is. And considering you can deposit as little as 1 CAD, it is possible there is no entry cost for the promotion. Once again, that is not mentioned. At the same time, the maximum bonus amount is 500 CAD. Furthermore, it is calculated by doubling whatever you have deposited, because this is a 100% Bonus. All in all, that is a generous maximum. The money needs to be used within 7 days from receipt, or it will expire. There is a wagering requirement of 25x which it comes with. A wagering requirement represents the number of times a casino requires you to turn a bonus over before being allowed to withdraw it and the respective winnings. And in this case, it is 25x, which is not too much. In general, most casinos these days have wagering requirements of between 30x and 40x, so Fire Spin is definitely less demanding in this aspect. But that is somewhat made up for with the rather short expiration rate of the bonus.
- The second type of bonus Fire Spin has is pretty different from the one we just covered. Instead of offering you a reward for cashing in, the Cashback Bonus of the casino counts the losses you have made each day. At the end of the day, 15% of them is restored to your account. Compared to other casinos which run this bonus, this is a pretty generous amount. The maximum you can get this way is not defined, though. How much can you profit? Your guess is as good as ours. We know there is a wagering requirement of 10x to this bonus though. Even though that is a relatively low amount as far as deposit bonuses are concerned, as we mentioned above, cashback promotions usually have lower turnover requirements. They are between 3x and 5x with most casinos. And since Fire Spin only has this in terms of a recurring bonus, the conditions of it could stand to be more generous.
There is also a special promotion the casino takes part in, called Drops & Wins. This is not a bonus that it offers on its own, but rather one which is offered by the game supplier Pragmatic Play. At the time of writing, it hands out $2 million each month to lucky players. These are selected from all who play the slots of Pragmatic. The people who have wagered and won the most in the given month win the top prize of $35 000, and there are many complementary rewards for players who score too. However, we don't appreciate the way Fire Spin advertises the initiative on its website:
It is not true that it runs the promotion, and we don't appreciate it taking credit for doing so. Either way, that is all that the casino has to offer in terms of promotions. As we said, this is a pretty big missed opportunity.
Here is what Fire Spin has to say on the important topic of its regulation:
The casino claims to be licensed by the Antillephone in Curacao. This is one of the four master license holders, which are bodies, authorized by the Curacao government to issue licenses to casinos and to regulate the egaming sector. However, the houses which are actually licensed by the regulatory body need to have a digital seal on their website. The seal should look like the Antillephone logo, and it should be clickable. The seal redirects the player to the register of the license issuer, and represents the only certain way to verify the fact that a casino is overseen by it.
Fire Spin does not have such a seal on its website. This means we cannot be certain whether it is licensed or not. The reason why regulation is a big deal is the fact that casinos without it cannot provide to their players that they have the same protections in store for them as licensed entities. What are these protections? Well, here is an example of a couple of them:
- Licensed casinos maintain all of the data their players supply them with encrypted, using strict security measures to ensure no leaks are possible. That is important because among this data is sensitive personal information about you and your payments.
- There are special rules which seek to curb problem gambling. Players are able to make use of self-exclusion policies, or simply set time out reminders and deposit limits. This makes it safer for everyone to play!
- There are also special rules with regards to the random number generators in the games casinos use. What are those? Well, the outcome of any game depends on the algorithm it uses to determine whether a bet is won or lost. To ensure there is no bias in them, the regulators nowadays require these random number generators to be audited by independent third parties.
None of that can be guaranteed with Fire Spin, which is why we recommend sticking with licensed casinos.
On another note, here is what the languages you can view the website in are:
Languages: English, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish
And here is the long list of countries the casino does not offer its services to:
Deposit and Withdrawal
The payment policies with Fire Spin are not really competitive with what other casinos have to offer. It only accepts crypto payments, for instance. There is nothing bad with them as a means of payment, but some players might need other alternatives to deposit. Crypto assets can be a bit too complex. Besides, the vast majority of casinos have multiple different types of deposit methods. They often have credit cards, e-wallets and e-vouchers alongside their crypto payment providers. That is not the case here. Regardless, here is what we know about the deposit conditions and the currencies the casino accepts:
Currencies: Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR)
The minimum deposit seems to be 1 CAD. We should mention that, while Fire Spin accepts crypto payments, they need to be done through Moonpay, so you cannot deposit straight from your Bitcoin wallet, for instance.
Compared to other casinos, the minimum deposit is admittedly pretty low. The average in the industry nowadays is in the range of 15-30 CAD, and it is good to see Fire Spin accepting less. Of course, the more you deposit, the more funds you'd have available! The processing times are not mentioned, but most crypto transfers are very fast and can only take up to a couple of minutes. The casino does not have any fees for cashing in, but you should be aware that miner fees will apply to deposits!
And here is what the withdrawal polices of the casino look like:
|up to 5 days
Once again, only one means of cashing out. There is a minimum withdrawal requirement of 20 CAD, which you need to comply with. There is nothing excessive about this specific sum, and it is also in line with what other casinos require. The processing times for the payments are mentioned to take as long as five days. That is not acceptable. We sincerely hope that this is the maximum amount of time these payments can take, with all of the complications which may arise from them. Otherwise, that would be another way in which Fire Spin fails to live up to the rest of its peers. The average processing time for withdrawals is within a day, or when it takes longer, within two to three days.
To cash out, you need to wager your money at least once. That is a pretty common policy with most casinos, and it helps them combat money laundering. So the presence of this requirement here is no surprise at all, nor is it cause for any alarm. There are no fees for withdrawals mentioned, and we would be surprised if Fire Spin had them. On the other hand, third party fees like miner fees might need to be covered, and the player would be the one responsible for doing so.
Speaking of fees, there is one for inactivity, outlined in the following clause:
This is another common policy and it is not out of place in the legal documents of any casino. The size of the fee is reasonable too.
Games and Game Suppliers
There are a number of game suppliers that Fire Spin partners with to bring you the games it has to offer. Here is a list of these companies:
Game providers: Thunderkick, OneTouch, EGT Interactiv, TrueLab, Kalamba, Spribe, Big Time Gaming, Fantasma, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Rabat, Gamzix, ReelPlay, NetEnt, Pear Fiction, Evolution, Betsoft, PragmaticPlay, BGaming, Blueprint, Relax Gaming, Wazdan, Hacksaw, PGSoft, 4ThePlayer, Nolimit City, Red Tiger Gaming, Endorphina
Even though some of them are among the bigger game studios, we cannot really say we are happy with the number of suppliers. We only counted around 20. Most casinos have way more, and some even have up to 100 of them. Either way, the games themselves are separated in the following categories:
- You can play Slots, which are the biggest category of games with Fire Spin. Among them are player favorites like Sweet Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, as well as some of the games from the Big Bass Bonanza series, like Big Bass Amazon for instance. We like the fact that these games are ordered by their slot type. For instance, you can browse only Megaways or Jackpot slots, if that is what you are looking for. Other than that, they are not organized in themes, like for instance, Fishing slots, Fruits slots and so on.
- Table Games are a staple of any online casino and Fire Spin is no exception. Within its catalog, you can find classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes which you can also play live versions of as well.
- Speaking of live gaming, there are several Game Shows that players can take part in. These include Crazy Time, Funky Time and Monopoly Big Baller. There is also a live Sweet Bonanza version which you can play too.
Overall, this is a decent lineup of games, but we would have liked to see more of them. Also, we would have liked to see a Crash game or two be available. These Provably fair games are very popular at the moment, and not including them in your catalog is another missed opportunity for the house. Of course, since Fire Spin is still a pretty new casino, there is all the time in the world for it to expand its catalog.
To sum everything up, Fire Spin is not really all that great. The biggest issues with the casino are the lackluster deposit and withdrawal policies and the pretty low number of bonuses. We should also not understate the fact that the casino does not seem to be licensed – that is an important red flag too. On the other hand, it cannot be said that the house is irredeemable. Sure, it might not have many means of deposit, but the minimum amount required of the player is pretty good. The games library is decent too. So overall, if you would like to play with Fire Spin and don't mind its drawbacks, you can certainly do so. Yet we would recommend other casinos.