Dollar 33 Casino
Table of contents
Dollar 33 Casino is a low quality gaming house with exceptional number of problems, so if you consider depositing, please read our review first. Long story short, the casino has almost none positive features, except for the bonuses – at least, players can get some free money for playing. On the negative side, the casino has no license, accepts only crypto, offers games by questionable providers, and those are just a few of the problems. You'll see the rest in the following article.
Languages: English, Chinese
|Cash out limit
|First Deposit Bonus
|Second Deposit Bonus
|Welcome Highroller Bonus
|Slot Games Bonus
|Live Casino Bonus
|VIP Free Credit
Once you end up in Dollar 33 Casino's promotions page, you'll see a mind-blowing amount of bonuses – we counted 27 altogether. The impression, however, is misleading because Dollar 33 Casino has just a few sets of bonuses. For example, there are 4 Daily Quest bonuses and 4 Weekly Quest. 8 altogether, but the thing is that each 4 are identical in their structure, as only the minimum deposit is changed, and nothing else. That's one issue – the number of available bonuses is presented in a misleading way.
Another issue is that the conditions for each and every bonus are perplexing. No specific max prize seems to be specified for most events, while the details that are available may be inaccurate. What we mean is that Dollar 33 Casino specified a max payout for each bonus, but it's not entirely clear what this payout means. Is it that the casino pays out a certain amount of cash? Or is it the maximum payout players withdraw? We can't tell you, the bonuses are promoted in an awful way, and we can't be sure that each promo we'll talk about is active at all.
The applied wagering requirements are also a problem. They are unreasonable. For example, one deposit bonus comes with 33 times wagering, while the next one has just 1 time. Such discrepancies make absolutely no sense whatsoever. But anyways, see some more details.
- Register free – sign up and get 33 AUD no deposit bonus. The cash-out limit is 50 AUD, while wagering requirements are not specified – conditions are missing and that's not good! Fair casinos never fail to designate all requirements involved!
- First Deposit Bonus – make your first deposit of 30 AUD or more and get 50% bonus with no max prize specified. The wagering requirement is 500 33 times, while the cash-out limit is 500 AUD.
- Second Deposit Bonus – upon their second deposits, players get 75%. The wagering requirement is 33 times, while the cash-out limit drops to 300 AUD. Or 300 AUD will be the max prize? We can't tell since Dollar 33 Casino is so poor in advertising its bonuses. Everything in this house is so ambiguous that we can't be sure about anything, even if this bonus is active or not, as it has a shadow on its banner. Absurd!
- Welcome Highroller Bonus – we consider this bonus unreasonable. The prize is 50%, while the cash-out limit is up to 3000 AUD. The deposit, however, is no less than 1500 AUD to qualify. In other words, you should deposit 50 times more money in order to raise your cash-out limit 6 times, compared to the First Deposit Bonus. This makes no sense whatsoever. The wagering requirement is kept – 33 times.
- Daily Quest – four different events are promoted, but they are practically the same. If players deposit 100 AUD, they will get 10.66 AUD. To receive the max prize of 106 AUD, however, they need to place no less than 1000 AUD. The wagering requirement is unspecified, while the cash-out limit will be 406 AUD for the highest prize. In other words, if players get the max prize of 1000 AUD, they won't be able to withdraw more than 406 AUD from this bonus. This simply makes no sense whatsoever! In the beginning, we said low quality casino for a reason!
- Midnight Special – two tier bonus. Deposit 100 AUD to get 13 AUD, or deposit 200 AUD to get 23 AUD as a bonus. In other words, the more you deposit, the smaller the bonus. Another absurd promo! The wagering requirement is unrealistically low – 3 times, while the cash-out limit is unspecified.
- Slot Games Bonus – deposit 30 AUD to get 10% or deposit. The wagering requirement is 5 times, the cash-out limit is 200 AUD.
- Live Casino Bonus – a deposit of 30 AUD brings 8% with no max prize specified. The wagering is 8 times, while the cash-out limit is 200 AUD.
- Weekly Quest – four tier bonus. The minimum deposit is insane – 1500 AUD to get 63.33 AUD. If you want the max prize – 133 AUD, players need to deposit at least 5000 AUD. In this case, we are talking for a prize of less than 3%, so we don't find reason in this bonus, as well. The wagering is not specified, while the max cash-out limit will be 500 AUD.
- VIP Free Credit – this one is for VIP progression. If players reach VIP 1, they should have placed a combined deposit of 500 AUD. The prize will be 13 AUD. To get the biggest award – 1333, players' combined deposits should be no less than 500 000 AUD. Or, in other words, the prize will be less than 0.3%! Are you excited about it? We neither!
Dollar 33 Casino operates unlicensed, so it's not safe and fair. Good casinos will do the necessary to obtain a license so that players are rest assured they play their favourite games in a safe place. Well, Dollar 33 Casino has done none of that. The casino is not only unlicensed, but also totally anonymous, so we consider it a risky place. Here are some of the risks involved when playing in unlicensed casinos:
- Lack of regulation – unlicensed casinos are not regulated by any authority, meaning there's no guarantee that the games are fair or that the casino will honor payouts. If an unlicensed casino doesn't want to pay, you have almost nothing you can do about it.
- Security risks – unlicensed may not have strong security measures to protect your personal and financial information.
- Legal issues – gambling at an unlicensed casino can be illegal depending on your country's laws. Therefore, you may face legal consequences if you wager in unlicensed casinos.
- No recourse for disputes – if you have a dispute with an unlicensed casino, you have no legal recourse since they are not accountable to any regulatory bodies.
- Possible unethical practices – unlicensed casinos might employ unethical practices, like offering rigged games or using deceptive advertising. And since they are unregulated, no one can stop them from being unfair with players.
- Addiction and financial risks – unlicensed casinos might not offer responsible gambling tools, such as self-exclusion, for example. If you end up wagering in an unlicensed casino, the risks are definitely increased. More so, some unlicensed casino intentionally promote and encourage irresponsible playing.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Bitcoin (BTC)
Dollar 33 Casino's deposit policy disappoints, as well. Only cryptocurrencies are accepted, so players are greatly limited in their choices. Not to mention that many people prefer not to use crypto various reasons. Another problem is that players will have no chance claiming their money back if they have a dispute with the casino – crypto deposits are final and non-reversible. So, from that point of view, Dollar 33 Casino becomes even riskier.
The minimum deposit is 30 AUD, while the maximum is not specified, and possibly unlimited. Each deposit is instant and free.
The withdrawal policy is even worse since very many conditions are missing. In fact, Dollar 33 Casino does not even have TCs document outright showing it's not a fair casino. Consequently, critical provisos such as rollover, inactivity fee and withdrawal processing time are missing.
The withdrawal methods are expectedly cryptocurrencies only. The minimum withdrawal is 30 AUD, while the maximum is not specified.
Games and Game Suppliers
Game providers: Spribe, SA Gaming, Spade Gaming, Other
You will be right if you have assumed that the gaming library of Dollar 33 Casino is a disappointment. In fact, a total disappointment, for one particular reasons – slots from many unlicensed and unverified gaming providers are offered. That being the case, there is high probability that many of the games found in Dollar 33 Casino are not RTP-certified or even rigged. We don't want to say that the slots in Dollar 33 Casino are manipulated, but the chances are definitely higher than zero by a margin. Nevertheless, see some titles you can find:
- Slots – Aviator, Royal Heart, Epic Ace, Imperial Diamonds, Great Prosperity, Animal Farm, Dark Angel, Moonlight Wish, Blaze of Fortline, Mythical Creatures, Let's Party Epicways, Stun, Born Ping, Mulan, God of the Sun, Spring Tails, Year of the Ox, Great Cai Shen, Riches of Tiger, Lucky Champion, and others.
- Live Casino – real dealer games are offered, but not a single one is accessible unless players register and deposit. That's unfair! Players always want to see everything before they register and play. Dollar 33 Casino is poor!
- Sports – allegedly available, but just like the Live Casino, you cannot access anything before a registration and deposit. Unfair! Once again!
Dollar 33 Casino is a poor casino that cannot offer anything significant. The only positive side of it is that some bonus are available. The negative aspects are many – the casino operates anonymously and without a license, does not offer trustworthy games, accepts only cryptocurrencies and hides pretty much all gaming conditions. We consider it a risky place for wagering, and cannot recommend it to anyone. Instead, browse through Deposit Withdraw and find some better casino. There are many!