Table of contents
Nowadays, there are many casinos which embrace crypto to provide their players with a place to wager using digital tokens. Crashout is one of these casinos, with a very strong focus on the assets. It only accepts crypto as means of deposit. It also has an NFT raffle too, for players who might be interested in these assets. However, if you are such a crypto enthusiast, we would recommend looking around for a better casino.
On every step of the way Crashout lags behind other houses. The most serious area in which it lacks is transparency. Its bonuses, for instance are barely described. The legal information of the casino simply does not contain anything about who the operator behind Crashout is. And if that weren't enough, the payment policies of the house and the rules around depositing and cashing out are vague and nondescript.
Another significant disadvantage of the casino is the sheer lack of game providers that it partners with. A predictable result of that is the relatively low amount of games you can play. Still, there are some redeeming qualities to the house. It has a lot of Provably fair games available, and the small library that is available can be browsed in a pretty intuitive and quick fashion. So, it seems that Crashout needs to be examined closer – we have done just that in our full review of the casino below:
One of the most important features of a casino is the bonuses that it offers. They help the house stand out from its peers, and are a great incentive for players to keep depositing. Here is what we know of the promotions Crashout runs:
|Cash out limit
As you can see, it's not much! That is because the casino does not really feel like sharing even the most basic information about them. For instance, it is not clear what the wagering requirement is for any of the bonuses, and that is a critical failure of the casino. A wagering requirement represents the number of times you need to turn a bonus over before you are allowed to withdraw it. Normally, it is a part of any promotion that casinos run, and is on average 30x to 40x for deposit bonuses. There are other types of promotions with lower or higher average requirements, but there is no way to know what Crashout has set it to. As you can see, cashing out your promotional funds is made much more difficult if you don't know about this condition.
The second issue with the bonuses is that they are tied to an account rank system. The more money you wager, the more your account's tier increases. However, there is no information on what the new tiers unlock, just how many there are in total. There are five divisions with five ranks each, making for 25 ranks in all. This means qualifying for some of the promotions can require reaching any one of them. All of this is pretty off-putting, but here are the bonuses themselves:
- The Deposit Bonus is the only promotion of Crashout that seems to be available even for the lowest ranking accounts. It is pretty generous, with a bonus of up to 300% available on every cash in. To qualify for it, you need to deposit at least 0.02 ETH, or an equivalent in one of the other crypto assets that are accepted by the casino. For reference, at the time of writing, that is around $37, but due to the volatile price of crypto tokens, this is subject to change. Compared to other casinos, such an entry cost is a bit too high, though, and we would have liked to see a lower barrier to entry for the promotion. Also, the percentage of money you get added to your deposit depends on the amount you have cashed in, with the minimum we mentioned netting you 120%. To get the full 300%, you need to cash in 0.22 ETH, which is about $400 at the time of writing! Still, the bonus is generous enough, and there is no information about there being a maximum amount of money you can get from it.
- There is a mysterious promotion which Crashout calls Daily Bonus. It is said to give you a certain amount of money every day based on your account tier and activity. The casino claims to offer this bonus over four days. The first day you claim it, you can get 20% of the funds allocated to the bonus, and the next three days, the other 80% are added. We have no more information about the size of the bonus. We suspect the amount of money is nothing significant, but it is nice to have access to it. Unfortunately, since Crashout does not tell us what account tier one needs to reach to claim the promotion, there's no way to know when it becomes available.
- A generous Rakeback bonus is available with the casino. It gives you 10% of the House advantage as bonus funds. What does that mean? The Advantage represents the amount of money the casino is expected to make from its players. It is calculated by using the RTP percentage of the game, which represents the opposite stat – what amount of money you are expected to keep from the game. A game with an RTP of 99% will have a House advantage of 1%. 10% of that 1% will be credited to your account via the rakeback, or 0.1% for every bet. That money is added to your account regardless of whether your bet is right or wrong, so even though the percentage is low, it is a decent way to get a bit more from your wagers. With Crashout you get 50% of the rakeback money instantly and the other half is spread over 3 days. Furthermore, once you take a Daily or a Weekly Bonus, your rakeback percentage will increase from 10% to 15%, which will net you more money.
- The next bonus to take into account is the Weekly Bonus which we just mentioned. This is available once per week, as its name implies and works in a similar way to the Daily bonus. You get a certain (unspecified on the Crashout website) amount of money, with 20% of that paid instantly, and the other 80% divided over one week.
- That is also how the Monthly Bonus works. The only difference is that the 80% of the bonus that is spread out is payed over 30 days instead of three or a week.
- The last promotion is called the Rankup Cashprize. That is not a simple cash bonus as its name would imply, though. Instead, it is another rakeback bonus, which this time gives you 20% of the House advantage. Again, 20% of the money you get from the bonus is payed instantly, and the rest is spread over a period of time, in this case 21 days.
One of the worst aspects of the casino is the fact that there is absolutely zero information about who runs it or from where. Of course, there is no way to know whether Crashout is licensed in this case. A lack of a license means there is no way to know whether the house employs certain player-friendly policies, which are demanded by the regulatory bodies around the world. For you, this means there will be a lack of protections. More specifically, here is what you won't have access to:
- Casinos nowadays collect a lot of sensitive player data as a part of their business model. This can include pictures of your IDs and different details about your payments. You do not want this information leaking, and neither do the majority of regulatory bodies out there. That is why they require casinos to implement world-class encryption measures when handling the data. Crashout cannot guarantee your information's safety.
- The games you play should be true games of chance, free from any bias towards the house. You can be sure that is the case for licensed casinos, because they have to undergo audits. These audits are performed by independent professionals, selected by the regulators. They examine the random number generators of each game, complex mathematical algorithms which determine the outcome of bets. That way, they can know what the RTP of them are. Since Crashout has a bonus tied to the RTP and cannot guarantee that its RTP is as listed, the promotion is even less transparent. Regardless, that is another one of the reasons why we'd only play with licensed houses.
- Last but not least, there are rules regarding self exclusion options and their availability to the player. Basically, timeout warnings and restrictions on deposit can be requested by players, which helps combat problem gambling and makes for a more fun environment for all. However, there's no way to know whether these will be followed by unlicensed casinos.
Those are just some of the reasons why we would advise sticking to licensed houses.
On a different note, here is a list of the languages that Crashout's website is translated to:
There is only one – English, which is curious, because the casino does not have a lot of regional restrictions. Here is where its services cannot be accessed:
Deposit and Withdrawal
There is just one means of deposit with Crashout – crypto. Here is what we know of it and the currencies that the casino takes:
Currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Binance Coin (BNB)
No minimum deposit is mentioned, and there is no information on the maximum you can cash in at once. More information is available on the withdrawal policies, but they are quite restrictive:
A minimum withdrawal requirement of the equivalent $15 in your specific cryptocurrency is implemented. That is not so much. More concerning is the $500 daily maximum, which, frankly, does not really have a place with a modern casino. It is simply too restrictive! There is also no way to know how long the casino takes when it processes withdrawal requests. All of that is pretty shady, but there is also no information on whether fees are available. Normally, there are no such fees, and we would not expect them here. However, since Crashout only takes crypto, you need to keep miner fees into account, and need to pay them accordingly. That applies to deposits as well.
To cash out, you need to have turned the money you deposited at least once. This is another common policy of casinos nowadays, and it is aimed at combating Money laundering. The amount of time you need to turn the funds over is also reasonable.
No information on inactivity fees is available.
Games and Game Suppliers
There are less than 10 Game Suppliers with this casino, with a full list of them available below:
Compared to other houses, this is pretty pitiful. Most of the said houses feature up to and over 100 suppliers, but even 50 would be nice. Regardless, here is what you can play with Crashout:
- Slots: This is the largest category of games, and it is practically dominated by the titles of Pragmatic Play. Classics like the Big Bass Bonanza series are available. Other slots like Wolf's Gold and Gates of Olympus can be played too.
- Crash games: As the name of the casino implies, these Provably fair games are a focus for it. It features Plinko, Limbo and Crash, as well as Minesweeper XY and other such titles. The large amount of such games is one of the best parts about the casino.
- Table Games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes are available too. We like the fact that you can filter them via the separate Baccarat, Blackjack and Roulette sections of the casino website.
- Live Games can be played too, with the same casino classics as above available as live dealer experiences. Moreover, there is a vast number of Game Shows, like Sweet Bonanza Candyland, Boom city, Megawheel among others, which you can also tune in to.
- Several different Lottery games are available. These are mainly variations of Bingo. Also, we should mention the raffles you can take a part in to win NFTs – tickers for them can be bought from the casino and some tickets are handed out freely.
We cannot recommend this casino. Between its lack of regulation and its restrictive withdrawal policies, as well as its lackluster bonuses, we cannot say it is even remotely competitive. On the other hand, there are other issues too – the fact it only takes crypto can be a deal breaker for some, who might not want to use the overly complex assets to deposit. But the most damning fact about Crashout is that it simply does not have anything close to a deep enough games library. At the end of the day, what good is a casino when there is nothing to play?