Table of contents
Woospin is one of those casino, for which we cannot say anything good whatsoever. The casino operates without a license, its website is awful, there are no TCs documents, and basically, you can't really understand where you've actually landed in. Everything about Woospin is subpar, and in the following review, we'll explain why players should be really careful with such casinos.
Languages: English, Chinese
|Cash out limit
|New Register Bonus
|Daily Free Check-In Chip
Interestingly, the bonus section is full of some bonuses, but upon a closer inspection, you will realise there are only 2 active promotions for now. For example, you will see a 2nd Deposit Bonus (without a First One – it's weirdly missing from the picture), which has been active only for 31st December 23 and 1st January 24. Now, it's not active, and we wonder why it's still in the Promotion section!
Anyways, that's the most insignificant problem of all. The few active bonuses are really poorly advertised, with many conditions missing, and those that are designated, are perplexing. Honestly speaking, Woospin is so poor that you won't know what's what in this website, seriously, the situation is so really bad! Nonetheless, check the few promos that are still active.
- New Register Bonus – a no deposit bonus for new players. The deal is that you register and get 30 AUD with no deposit required. Once you complete the bonus, you will most likely be asked to deposit if you want to withdraw the winnings, but nothing like that was ever mentioned. The wagering requirement is not specified, while the cash-out limit will be 30 AUD.
- Welcome Bonus – a mysterious bonus with not even one condition designated. In fact, we know for this bonus from a banner on the Home Page. In the Promotions sections, there is no such bonus, so we can't really confirm whether it's active or not. Whatever the case, players are promised 100%, and that's the only thing we know. The wagering requirement is unknown. The cash-out limit is unknown, if any.
- Daily Free Check-In Chip – this one is semi-mysterious. The deal is that when players log in and deposit some money (not specified how much), they will get a prize of 1 to 88 AUD. No minimum deposit, percentage prizes or wagering requirements are specified. The cash-out limit will be 20 AUD, so even if you deposit some large sum and get the bonus, you will be able to withdraw not more than 20. This bonus is not worthy.
Generally, there are other promotions, as well, but we don't know whether they will ever become active. In fact, we believe that this casino will soon go offline, so we don't think we should spend some more time on their bonuses. As mentioned, Woospin is a bad place, so let us explain why.
Woospin operates without a valid license, which is a worrying sign. The lack of authorisation makes the casino risky, so we cannot recommend it to anyone. More so, the casino is totally anonymous as no company was ever mentioned, so at the end of the day, Woospin is just a shady casino of very low quality. You should totally not waste your time with it! Playing in anonymous and unlicensed casinos is dangerous for many reasons, and here are the most important ones to mention:
- Lack of regulation – unlicensed casinos are not regulated by any authority, meaning there's no guarantee that the games are fair or that the casino will honor payouts. If an unlicensed casino doesn't want to pay, you have almost nothing you can do about it.
- Security risks – unlicensed may not have strong security measures to protect your personal and financial information.
- Legal issues – gambling at an unlicensed casino can be illegal depending on your country's laws. Therefore, you may face legal consequences if you wager in unlicensed casinos.
- No recourse for disputes – if you have a dispute with an unlicensed casino, you have no legal recourse since they are not accountable to any regulatory bodies.
- Possible unethical practices – unlicensed casinos might employ unethical practices, like offering rigged games or using deceptive advertising. And since they are unregulated, no one can stop them from being unfair with players.
- Addiction and financial risks – unlicensed casinos might not offer responsible gambling tools, such as self-exclusion, for example. If you end up wagering in an unlicensed casino, the risks are definitely increased. More so, some unlicensed casino intentionally promote and encourage irresponsible playing.
When looking for new casinos make sure to go for licensed gaming houses only. And currently, the top destination for online casinos is Curacao. Gaming companies prefer it for the favourable tax regime, but there are other reasons, as well.
For example, the gaming authorities do not single-handedly license or supervise casinos but have delegated the process to four independent operators – Antillephone, Gaming Curacao, E-Gaming and CIL. Each one is a third-party company having the power to authorise and control casinos, making sure that all companies are working according to the established standards. The Curacao approach gives room for speculation that houses licensed on the island are not sufficiently controlled. At the same time, however, the licensing takes less time while the process is cheaper, which further allows casinos to be more flexible.
After all, the capacity increases since private companies are always more efficient than government structures, not to mention that in Curacao, there are four licensors instead of one. If you want a casino with more bonuses, and possibly more slots available, you will certainly be interested in casinos authorised in Curacao.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD)
The deposit policy of Woospin is terrible. Only cryptocurrencies are accepted, so players who are not used to digital coins, will have a hard time funding their accounts. That's actually good news because many people will decide to go away and find a better casino, which is the best choice they can make. Woospin is a terrible place!
The minimum deposit is just 5 AUD – a favourable condition we shall note. The maximum is unknown, and we believe that each deposit is instant and free.
The withdrawal policy is also bad. Only crypto withdrawals are possible. The minimum is higher than usual – 50 AUD, while the maximum is unknown.
There is no information about fees, processing time, rollover requirements – how many times a deposit should be wagered before a withdrawal, and inactive accounts. As mentioned, Woospin doesn't have TCs documents, so any conditions in regards to withdrawals are hidden. This reveals a lack of transparency, which is really a very bad sign. If you value your money and time, you will never wager in shady and unlicensed casinos like Woospin.
Games and Game Suppliers
Game providers: Dragon Gaming, CQ Gaming, Spade Gaming, Spribe, Other
The gaming library is terrible, as well. The biggest problem about it is that most of the gaming providers are as anonymous as Woospin is. There are some gaming studios we never heard of, and there isn't any information about them one can find, as well. A very bad sign that also indicates that many of the games found in Woospin aren't RTP-certified and verified. More so, the slots could be rigged so that players always lose money. Be careful with Woospin!
But while being here, we will still share some titles you can find in the library:
- Slots – Lucky 3, Pyramid Raider, Xmas, Zeus, Lucky Bats, Gu Gu Gu 2, SkrSkr, Hollywood Pets, Rave Jumpz, Queen of Dead, Xmas Tales, Gu Gu Gu, Pig of Luck, Flying Caishen, Wonder Land, Treasure of Seti, FaCaiShen, Rave Jump, Flyout, Zuma Wild, Fire Chibi, God of Waz, Wild Fudge, Good Fortune, Daimond Treasure, Wild Sky Lanterns, 7 Wheel Money, GoldStealer, Move In Jump, etc.
- Live Casino – real dealer tables of popular classics like Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Andar Bahar, Teen Patti, Sic Bo, Bac Bo and others are available. However, the Live Casino is closed, and to get access to the games, players should register. And when they do so, they won't find many games. In fact, the Live Casino games are also delivered by some totally unpopular providers. Be careful.
Woospin is one of the worst casinos, we've ever seen. To begin with, they operate without a valid license, which is a worrying sign. The lack of authorisation indicates unsafety and insecurity, so be wise and stay away from Woospin. There are much better casinos out there.
But the license is just one problem. In addition to it, Woospin does not even mention the name of the parent company, so the casino also happens to be totally anonymous – a sign you should never overlook. The lack of transparency and the shadiness are worrisome.
Then, the casino does not even have TCs, so it's practically totally non-transparent. You will have no idea what conditions will apply when you claim a bonus, or you want to withdraw your money. Woospin may come up with some additional requirements that were never mentioned, delaying or outright refusing your requests. We don't want to say that they do it or will do it, but there is a chance they can do it.
Another worrying thing – many games are delivered by shady and unpopular gaming providers, so there is no guarantee that these games are fair. Wagering on questionable games is never recommended and always risky!
So, with all those things considered, we conclude that Woospin is a bad casino that's not only of low quality, but of risky nature, as well. Do yourself a favour and find a better gaming house.