Table of contents
Wagmi Casino's name comes from the abbreviation WAGMI, which is a popular way for crypto enthusiasts to greet each other online. It stands for We're All Gonna Make It. So, it came as no surprise to use to discover that this was a casino with a focus on all things crypto. That is the only means of payment, for example. It has an interesting system of bonuses tied to NFTs too, which is certainly unique. We also appreciate the fact that it is a licensed casino, because that is not always the case with the companies like Wagmi Casino.
But there are some downsides to it as well. For one, it is obvious that the single payment types it processes makes it difficult for people who are not familiar with crypto to deposit here. Secondly, it has failed to shed light on some crucial aspects of its services, more specifically regarding the withdrawal conditions. Thirdly, the casino's bonuses might be interesting, but they could also stand to be a bit more of them.
Can we recommend Wagmi Casino? Well, to give an answer to that we need to examine it in a bit more detail. The following review does just that, going over its promotional structure, regulation and payment policies, as well as the games which are available within the casino. Here is what you need to know about this house:
Below are the bonuses which are available with Wagmi Casino:
|Cash out limit
|WAGMI Honeymoon Match Bonus
|100% up to €30000
|WAGMI Honeymoon Cashback and Spins
|15% + 140 spins
|Friend referral bonus
Casinos usually offer welcome bonuses, and this one is no exception. However, it also lets you pick between two alternative bonuses. Here is what these are:
- The WAGMI Honeymoon Match Up Bonus is a very generous promotion, which grants you significant amounts of bonus cash on the first four deposits you make. Interestingly enough, the currency the promotion is in is the Euro, while the account currency with the casino is one of the tokens that it accepts as forms of payment. Regardless, with the promotion you can get up to €30 000 in total. The First Deposit Bonus is of up to €10 000. It is calculated as 100% of the deposit you make with the casino, which is great. The Second Deposit Bonus is only 50% of the sum you cashed in, and has a lower maximum you can claim of just €7 500. The Third Deposit Bonus is the same, and the Fourth Deposit Bonus offers up to €5000 only. The qualifying deposit for each of these promotions is €30, which is a bit too high, considering the rest of the casinos which offer lower entry points. There are no cash out limits, but each bonus expires in 7 days after you have received it, and has a 40x wagering requirement. This means you need to turn the money over 40 times before you can cash it out. Other casinos keep these turnovers around 30x to 40x too, so this is nothing extraordinary.
- Alternatively, you can forgo the massive cash rewards and get the WAGMI Honeymoon Cashback and Spins Bonus. This is a more straightforward promotion. Cashbacks mean the casino counts the losses each player makes in a certain timeframe, in this case, every day. Then, a percentage of them is restored to the player – 15% with Wagmi Casino. This money has no wagering requirements and cash out limits. There does not seem to be a limit on how much you can get back that way. The promotion expires after seven days. Also, we should mention there are 20 Free Spins that are part of it. These come with a low 15x wagering requirement and no cash out limit. After you have activated the bonus, you can receive another batch of 20 Spins every day if you make a deposit, for a total of 140 Spins. It is unclear how much these additional deposits need to be, but the casino's Terms state the initial deposit needs to be €30 again.
Let's also take a look at the rest of the promotions that Wagmi Casino runs, the ones which are available beyond the first deposit with the casino:
- Depositing during Fridays will trigger the Fri-Yay Spins Bonus. You can get up to 25 Spins, worth €1 each with a deposit of €50 or more. This is an exceptionally high minimum deposit requirement that we are displeased with. On the other hand, the wagering requirement of 25x is relatively low and there are no cash out limits.
- An interesting type of bonus is the Friend Referral program which Wagmi Casino runs. If you introduce at least two people to the casino, you will get 20% of the net profits of Wagmi Casino for the month. This means the money they wager and lose – you get 20% of that. The percentage goes all the way to 40%, for 10 or more people. To maintain it, you need to introduce them to the casino each month. There does not seem to be a limit on the amount you can make that way, and this certainly seems like a pretty generous referral scheme.
- The last bonus that Wagmi Casino has to offer is also pretty interesting. The casino offers you a certain NFT the first time you deposit. The NFT you get depends on the amount of money you cash in – €15 gives you the Green Chip NFT, and on the high end €2500 gives you the Black Chip NFT. Each of these grants you a special and unique bonus. The Black Chip lets you get €500 in bonus money each month, which is pretty massive, since it does not require you to deposit. The Green NFT lets you get a €40 bonus on deposits of €10 once per week. You can only get one of them on sign up, but more are available from the OpenSea NFT marketplace. This is a very interesting promotion which deserves a closer look. The website of the casino outlines it well, but does not mention the wagering requirements for the bonus money and the Free Spins you can get this way.
We should also mention the fact that Wagmi Casino runs a Loyalty Program. The more you deposit with the casino, the more your account level will go up. This means you will have access to certain perks, like being able to benefit from an additional Cashback or getting Free Spins. The information provided by Wagmi Casino is pretty vague, as it claims the specific kinks of the promotion have not yet been ironed out, but it seems like a fairly interesting incentive.
Here is what the casino has to say about its regulation:
It states that it has been issued a license by the Antillephone, which is one of the four master license holders in the offshore jurisdiction of Curacao. We always make sure we check these claims, and in this case, we can easily do that by clicking the seal with the Antillephone logo. It is the image to the leftmost on the screenshot above, and every licensed casino is required to have one. So, once we clicked it, we were redirected to the following page:
This is an excerpt from the register of the Antillephone, which shows that the casino is indeed licensed, and that it is operated by the parent company that it claims to be under. Overall, this is unquestionable proof that Wagmi Casino is regulated. But what does that mean in terms of the protections you would enjoy with the casino? Well, here are some of them:
- Antillephone license holders are required to take the data safety of their clients extremely seriously. To that end, casinos that are regulated by it need to utilize some of the highest encryption standards that are in use today. This is excellent news for players, because data leaks can be very troubling for them. Casinos collect and store tons of valuable and sensitive information as part of their business with you and it is important that it stays secure!
- The games you play with licensed casinos use audited random number generators to produce the outcomes of their bets. This means the algorithms which are used in every slot have been checked for bias by independent professionals, to ensure that you are actually playing true games of chance. It also means that you can be sure that the returns for the slots, listed on the casino's website are actually real.
- Last but not least, licensed casinos need to provide their clients with self-exclusion options, which are there to combat problem gambling. They are very important in order to create a safer and more enjoyable experience for all.
These are just some of the protections, but you can see why we recommend sticking to licensed casinos!
Additionally, here are the languages Wagmi Casino's website is available in, as well as the countries where its services are restricted:
Deposit and Withdrawal
There is just one method of deposit with Wagmi Casino, and it is rather obvious which one that is. Besides only taking crypto, the casino accepts several particular tokes. The details of its deposit conditions and the cryptocurrencies it accepts are available below:
Currencies: Cardano (ADA), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), XRP, Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE)
The minimum deposit is set to 0.01 ETH, which is around €15 in FIAT currency at the time of writing. Since crypto is so volatile, that might change rather quickly and it is possible for the floor to be lowered or raised. Either way, the transactions are processed with 10 chain validations. That can be instant, or can take a couple of hours. You would need to pay the gas fees on the ETH chain, so keep that in mind.
Here is what we know about what withdrawing from Wagmi Casino might look like:
There are a lot of unspecified conditions. The casino does not mention how long it takes to cash out, or the minimum amount which is required to do so. There is no information on the maximum amount of money you can get either. All in all, we wish the casino had been more thorough in its Terms and Conditions. Either way, it mentions that you need to clear a 5x turnover of your deposit to cash out. This is not an uncommon condition, but usually houses demand you achieve a lesser turnover of just 1x to 3x the deposits. There does not seem to be an inactivity fee at least.
Games and Game Suppliers
The number of games with Wagmi Casino comes out to around 4 500 individual titles. That's not bad at all, considering the rather limited range of Game Suppliers it works with. Here is a list of these suppliers:
Game providers: Win Fast, BGaming, Booming Games, CT Interactive, Caleta, Candlebets, Endorphina, Evolution, Evoplay, Fazi, Fugaso, Givme, GameArt, Gamomat, Gamzix, Hacksaw, KA Gaming, Kalamba, Lotto Instant Win, Mascot, NetEnt, NetGame, Nolimit City, OneTouch, Onlyplay, Oryx, PGSoft, Playson, Red Rake, Smartsoft Gaming, Spade Gaming, Spinmatic, Spinomenal, Spribe, Swintt, 3 Oaks, Thunderkick, Tom Horn, Triple Cherry
The games you can play are separated in several categories themselves. First, there are the Slots. Among this most numerous category are titles like Starburst, Classic Lucky Spin and Johnny Cash. These cannot be organized by theme, though, which is a bit disappointing. For instance, it would have been great to be able to see only the games about fruits, or the ones about Ancient Egypt and so on.
Secondly, there is a great selection of Crash Games. You can play Plinko, Minesweeper XY and others. We like the fact that this casino has a wide number of Crash games because most houses we cover only have one or two of them!
Last but not least, there are tons of Live Games. You can play live dealer versions of casino classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. Moreover, there are many Game Shows too. These include player favorites like Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and Dream Catcher. Game shows are an experience which you cannot get in a traditional casino, and we recommend checking them out.
To sum everything up, we are quite pleased with Wagmi Casino for the most part. The disadvantages of the casino have to do with the fact it does not mention most of the specifics of its withdrawal policy. Other than that, it has a very interesting set of bonuses. Even though there could have been more promotions available, we found the promotions tied to the Chips it sells to be interesting. The games catalog was decent too. If you are into cryptocurrency we can recommend this casino to you, because are sure you will have fun with it.