Table of contents
Spinarium is a brand new casino with some interesting live features. On top of the website, you can track how many other active users there are. Also, we appreciate the fact the casino has a live feed, showing the winners from various games in real time. This makes for a more engaging egaming experience. There are a lot more advantages to Spinarium, though. For instance, it is a licensed casino, and it features the titles of over 100 Game suppliers in its library. This is an absolutely massive amount of developers the house has partnered with, which means there is also an absolutely massive amount of games you can play! The cash in and cash out minimums are pretty player-friendly too.
But no casino is perfect, and there are some downsides to this one as well. For instance, there is a withdrawal fee that it charges for outgoing crypto payments, which is not great. Also, there are a limited number of bonuses the house has to offer. Despite them being pretty generous, the promotions can be claimed only once too.
So even though Spinarium is so new as a casino, which makes it attractive, we cannot recommend you play there outright. First, you need to make sure that this is actually the right place for you. The following review of the gambling house will go over all of its relevant details, which would help you figure out whether that is the case. Without further ado, let's go over the promotions with Spinarium:
The Bonuses page of the website of the casino only showed the following four promotions:
|Cash out limit
|First Deposit Bonus
|Second Deposit Bonus
|Third Deposit Bonus
|Fourth Deposit Bonus
You will note that all of them are actually Welcome bonuses. This is not that great – casinos these days mostly offer recurring promotions as well. As it stands, Spinarium has no incentives for players to stick around after they use up the Welcome Package.
As for the bonuses themselves, though, they are set up in a rather interesting way. You can pick between three options when depositing with the casino, and claim one of them for each of the four promotions. Before we take a look at each of the alternatives, we would like to go over some of the common aspects of all of the different deposit bonuses with the casino.
Firstly, if you wish to claim any of these promotions, you need to deposit $20 or more. This is quite decent, and the majority of casinos out there have similar entry costs for their welcome promotions. Secondly, cashing out the bonus is only possible provided you have managed to clear its wagering requirement. A wagering requirement is an integral part of most casino promotions these days. It represents an amount of times the player needs to turn over the money they have received in order to withdraw any of it. With the majority of casinos, these turnover requirements are in the range of 30x to 40x. Spinarium is no exception, as it sets the required amount to 40x. Even if it is on the high end, it is still within the range we consider to be acceptable!
Thirdly, there is no cash out limit to any of the bonuses. This allows the player to profit an indefinite amount from them, without needing to worry about anything but the expiration rate of the bonuses. With that in mind, here are each of the four Deposit bonuses in more detail:
- The First Deposit Bonus allows the player to get 75% of the funds they cashed in. To do so, you can deposit in the range of $20-$50. If you go above that, and cash in between $50 and $150, you can claim the second tier of bonus – this will grant you 100% of the money you've deposited. Lastly, the highest tier of the promotion is available for players who deposit over $150. They can get 125% of whatever amount they have cashed in. The maximum amount for this bonus is $625, because $500 is the maximum amount you can cash in and still receive the bonus with.
- The Second Deposit Bonus is a lot less generous than the first. The three different tiers you can claim it in are the same, though. The lowest bonus is for $20-$50 deposits, and it adds just 25% of the deposited funds to the player's account. The second tier, between $50 and $150 grants you 35%, and the last – over $150, gives you 50%. This is not all that bad, and you can still stand to make up to $375 with the maximum deposit of $750, but there is no doubt about the promotion not being as exciting as the first!
- The Second deposit bonus is definitely the low point in the Welcome package. After it is claimed, the next, Third Deposit Bonus grants the player a more significant amount of money. The lowest tier is still the same and it rewards you with 50% of the funds you cashed in. Next, the middle tier has a 60% multiplier, and the third bracket for deposits awards you with 75% of deposits. The maximum you can cash in to get the bonus is also increased, all the way to $1000. This means you can get a massive $750 bonus from the promotion.
- It seems like Spinarium has been saving the best for last. The Fourth Deposit Bonus starts off from a 100% multiplier, even in the lowest bracket. The second tier of bonus grants you 125% of your deposited funds, while the last is a massive 150% multiplier for them. There is a bit of a lower maximum deposit for this bonus – only $300. However, you can still claim $700 with the promotion, which is quite high.
There are currently no more promotions available with the casino. However, its Welcome bonuses are somewhat unique and more and different promotions could always be added. Since Spinarium is pretty new still, we believe there is plenty of time for it to expand its promotional offerings.
Spinarium is a fully licensed casino, which is great. Regulation is an often overlooked subject when it comes to online gambling, but this house has the following to say about it:
As you can see, it claims to be licensed by Gaming Curacao (GC), which is one of the four license issuers that operate in the Caribbean country Curacao. They have made the small nation one of the most popular destinations for online casinos to set up in. However, before we examine why that is, let's see whether Spinarium is actually licensed. That can be verified rather quickly, because GC requires authorized casinos to have Digital seals on their websites. Such a Seal is visible in the screenshot above – it is the purple GC logo. Clicking it brings up the following page from the register of the license issuer:
This certifies that Spinarium is operating from an approved domain, and that its operator is licensed by the regulatory body. Here is what this means in terms of the protections players can expect from the casino:
- Licensed houses are required to ensure the integrity of their games. That is done via audits – performed by independent professionals, selected by the regulatory bodies. The goal of these audits is to verify that the claimed RTP percentage for the games matches reality. What is actually getting audited is the random number generator inside the games. The generators are complex mathematical algorithms, which determine the outcome of every bet a player makes, and by going over them, the auditors can determine the real RTP of the games!
- Secondly, as part of its business, casinos collect a lot of personal information about players. This includes pictures of their IDs, as well as loads of payment information. That is why such data needs to be stored safely. Regulation ensures that too, with casinos need to comply with specific guidelines and use specific protocols to be able to guarantee that the safety of the players' identity is held to a very high standard .
- Thirdly, there are also many self exclusion options for players. From time out warnings to custom deposit limits and the ability to close your account, these are put in place in order to combat problem gambling. This creates a more responsible, mature, and most of all, safe environment for everyone!
There are more benefits to licensed casinos, but you can already see how they are better than their unregulated counterparts! Back to Spinarium, though, here is what languages the website of the casino can be seen in:
Languages: English, Russian, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish (Svenska), Italian
And here is a list of the countries where the services of Spinarium are not available, due to regulatory restrictions:
Deposit and Withdrawal
The deposit methods with Spinarium include a variety of payment options – from credit cards, through Astro Pay and Revolut, to bank transfers and crypto payments. We should note that some countries restrict the usage of credit cards for casinos, which means this means of payment might not be available to you. Here are the details on those, as well as the currencies which are accepted by the casino:
Currencies: US Dollar (USD), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Dogecoin (DOGE), XRP
There is an interesting twist on the base account currency with Spinarium that we should mention. Once you cash in, your account is in Spinarium tokens – the in-house chips, which have an exchange rate of 1/1 with the US Dollar.
The minimum deposit is exceptionally small, and most casinos nowadays have higher requirements. Usually, minimum deposits are in the range of $10-$20. There are no fees for cashing in by the casino, but third party charges need to be covered by the player. This is most notable for bank transfers and crypto payments. With that in mind, let's also take a look at the withdrawal policies of Spinarium:
|up to 24 hours
Things are much worse here than they were with deposits! Starting off with the limited range of methods, there are only two ways to cash out. Since some countries restrict credit card usage with casinos, you might have only one way to actually access your funds – crypto. Crypto as a payment method is quite complex, which makes it ill-suited to the needs of some players. At the same time, withdrawing with Spinarium via it will also carry a 1% commission, collected by the house itself. This is very unusual nowadays! There are hardly any casinos which charge their players anything for withdrawals. Normally, you would just be expected to cover the already mentioned third party charges. And yet, with Spinarium, you will have to pay the fee and cover said charges both!
Withdrawals via crypto take up to 24 hours to clear, while attempting to cash out via credit cards does not specify when the request for withdrawing will be processed at all. We do not appreciate the lack of transparency here.
There is no clause which mandates the player turn over their deposited money a certain amount of time before they can withdraw, which is a common policy with other casinos, dedicated to combatting money laundering. There does not seem to be an inactivity fee either.
Games and Game Suppliers
There are way over 100 Game suppliers on this casino's website. Here is a list of these developers:
Game providers: Infinity Dragon Studios, Alchemy Gaming, Ino Games, Armadillo Studios, Microgaming, Wizard, Wazdan, Reflex Gaming, Yggdrasil, Bang Bang Games, Bulletproof, Reel Life Games, Zillion, Buck Stakes Entertainment, BetGames.tv, Eyecon, 3 Oaks, MPlay, High 5 Games, Leap-Gaming, Gacha Studios, Gong Gaming Technologies, Fortune Factory, Storm Gaming, Gold Coin Studios, Snowborn, Neon Valley Studios, Neko Games, Gameburger Studios, Pear Fiction, Old School Studios, Aurum, PariPlay, Red Rake, Smartsoft Gaming, Spinomenal, Retro Gaming, Vivo Gaming, Spribe, Swintt, CT Interactive, Thunderkick, Tom Horn, TrueLab, Blue Guru Games, Boomerang Studios, BBGames, Games Lab, Electric Elephant, Slotmill, PulseB, Slingshot, 2BY2 Gaming, Lightning Box, Rabat, Just For The Win, Skillzz Gaming, EDGE Gaming, Crazy Tooth Studio, Spinplay Games, all41studios, RealDealer, Foxium, Switch Studios, Gamevy, Givme, Oryx, Petersons, Pipa, Platipus, Play'n GO, Playtech, PragmaticPlay, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Silverback, Pocket Games Soft, Relax Gaming, Games Inc, Print Studios, STHLMGaming, Max Win Gaming, Four Leaf Gaming, Fazi, Mr Slotty, EAgaming, NetGame, Nolimit City, Novomatic, Nucleus, Ainsworth, Big Time Gaming, Onlyplay, Candlebets, Golden Hero, Gamomat, Win Fast, Evolution, Evoplay, Ezugi, GameArt, Gamebeat, Gamzix, Felix Gaming, Fugaso, Habanero, Caleta, Golden Rock Studios, OneTouch, Green Jade Games, IGTech, Playson, Bet2Tech, Booongo, Leander, Igrosoft, Golden Race, Tvbet, KA Gaming, ISoftBet, Kalamba, Lucky, LuckyStreak, Mancala, Mascot, BGaming, 1spin4win, Iron Dog Studio, 1x2gaming, 5 Men, 7Mojos, Absolute Live Gaming, Amatic, Atmosfera, Live Slots, Belatra, Booming Games, Betsoft, ELK, Endorphina, Blueprint, Hacksaw, Merkur, Kiron, Spearhead, Red Tiger Gaming, NetEnt, Authentic Gaming, Other
We rarely get to see so many of them! This means there are over 10 000 games you can play, and the impressive library of the casino is divided in the following categories:
- Slots: There are a lot of massively popular games here, like the Big Bass Bonanza series, Gates of Olympus, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold, The Dog House: Megaways and so on. Such a massive library needs advanced navigation tools – and Spinarium provides just that! The games can be filtered by their developer, or you can pick a theme of game you want to play, like Fruits, Egypt and so on.
- Table Games: No casino experience would be complete without classic table games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. All of these are available with Spinarium too, with live dealers and virtual dealers both.
- Crash Games: Spinarium is also a game developer, who has published several of its own Crash Game titles. These fast-paced games are straightforward and simple to play, and that is why they are so popular nowadays. You can find Crash, Coinflip, Double, Plinko and other such titles in the special section of the Spinarium library.
- Game Shows: There is a special Live Show tab in the casino's website, where games like Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip, Snakes and Ladders live and much more can be found. This section is where the live dealer Table games we mentioned are located too, and we would have liked to see them separated for easier navigation, but that is not a big complaint by any means!
With thousands of games to play and tight regulation, Spinarium would seem like the perfect new casino to play in. However, we are not fans of the fact it collects fees for withdrawals, and in general, of how restrictive cashing out with it can be. That is why we cannot recommend the house – play there only if you can deal with these downsides.