Table of contents
8Slotti is a new online casino with a pay and play model. This means that you can forego opening an account with the house and hassling with submitting personal details for KYC checks and other such verification. Instead, you can just deposit using your Brite account, and play right away. This business model does have some advantages, as it allows players to access their games faster, and not have to worry about sharing sensitive information.
On the other hand, there are8 some pretty major downsides as well. For instance, you cannot deposit if you don't have a Brite account, which limits the user base of the casino significantly. There is also the fact that you might still be required to submit certain information, as per the Terms and conditions of the casino. So, the pay and play model somewhat streamlines the sign up process for this casino, but also has some pretty major drawbacks.
By itself, though, the casino is a bit of a mixed bag as well. Aside from its business model, it has its upsides and downsides. It is licensed, but the list of games you can play is exceptionally short. There are barely any bonuses to get, and even though the deposit methods are pretty transparent and fair, we think they are pretty limited, while certain withdrawal conditions are left unknown.
There is a lot to cover with the casino, so, let's go over everything it has to offer in the following full review of Slotti:
One of the best ways for casinos to make a good first impression is with a massive welcome bonus. Most houses nowadays opt in to do just that, and issue pretty significant promotions. However, it seems that Slotti is not one of them. Instead, it has opted to offer no welcome promotions whatsoever, which we find to be a bit of a misstep.
Still, the house does have a couple of bonuses – two promotions which you can claim at any time. Here is an outline of what those look like:
|Cash out limit
|Weekend Free Spin Fest
Now, let's take a closer look at each of the promotions:
- The Cashback Bonus with Slotti is nothing new – the promotion is actually available with the vast majority of houses. It allows you to recover a certain percentage of your losses from over a certain amount of times. In this case, you can get 15% of the amount of money you have lost. The only requirement to qualify for the promotion is to have cashed in during the day. This is a fairly simple requirement to meet, but what we don't like about the promotion is that there's no mention of how much you can cash out at most. The wagering requirement for it is also a bit on the high side. Usually, the money you get from cashback bonuses can be withdrawn once you wager them between 1x and 3x. Here, it is expected of the player to wager them at least ten times, which is needlessly excessive.
- There is also the Weekend Free Spin Feast. Now, we don't actually think that the bonus is very appropriately named, because it just gives you 30 Free Spins. So, its not much of a fest for anyone. What's more, the asking price for the bonus is completely absurd for what you can get. The house demands that you cash in €50 or more, in order to be able to claim this tiny bonus. The wagering requirement for the promotion is also absurd – you need to play the winnings from the Free Spins at least fifty times in order to be able to withdraw them. In contrast, most other casinos have way more reasonable requirements, which are usually set to be around 30x to 40x at most. At least there does not seem to be a cash out limit on how much you can win from these Spins.
As you might imagine, this is not really a good enough set of bonuses. Most casinos nowadays have way more exciting promotions, and way more of them.
Slotti also participates in the Drops and Wins tournament, hosted by Pragmatic Play. This Tournament is not really a bonus in a strict sense of the word, but you can earn some pretty massive rewards from it. The Tournaments has two distinct features:
- The Daily Drop is a reward which is handed out to a player at random. This reward can be by anyone who has played a game by Pragmatic Play on a daily basis. The size of the prize is pretty massive – €35 000.
- The Tournament is a weekly leaderboard where the players who bet and win the most from Pagmatic's games during the week are ranked. The prize pool is €225 000, so there are plenty of different bonuses for the top winner and for the runner ups.
What makes the Drops and Wins promotion so exciting is the fact that there are no restrictions like wagering requirements or cash out limits, since the money is handed out by Pragmatic Play itself. But obviously, the developer running a tournament cannot be used to excuse the lack of bonuses on Slotti's part!
What's more, winning the tournament is actually a pretty tall order with how many people are playing. We would have preferred to see a regular deposit bonus which allows the player to get a guaranteed reward instead!
Slotti is rigorously licensed, by one of the most popular regulatory bodies in the world. This body is the Antillephone, a Curacao-based regulator, which is very popular with casino operators nowadays. But don't take our word for it – we can easily prove that the casino is actually regulated. Here is the claim to the same effect which you can find on the casino's website:
The orange button you can see to the left corner of the screenshot we showed is actually the Digital Seal of the Antillephone. It can be clicked on, which will lead you to the register of the licensing body:
The excerpt from said register, shown above, proves that the casino is indeed licensed, just as it claimed. So, why is that important to the player? Well, licensed houses are able to offer a specific set of guarantees, for your safety and for the integrity of the games you can play. Here is what those are for Antillephone-licensed casinos:
- Licensed casinos are required to submit their games for regular audits. More specifically, they need to submit the random number generators used within each game for said audits. These generators are complex mathematical algorithms, which determine the outcomes of every bet. And it is precisely because of these reviews, performed by independent professionals, that you can be sure that the games pay out as much as they are supposed to!
- Secondly, if you are dealing with a regulated gambling house, you can be sure that your information, collected to pass various KYC checks, is stored safely. Even with a pay and play casino like this one, it is still necessary for its operator to collect and process certain payment info. As per the regulatory requirements of the Antillephone, that has to be kept safe, using some of the most reliable security protocols available nowadays. This means that data leaks, or successful hacker attacks against the casino are very unlikely.
- Thirdly, there are also certain measures which regulators have adopted to combat the spread of problematic gambling. These include players having access to a wealth of information on what that kind of gambling looks like, as well as where to seek help, should they decide it is necessary. However, it is also important for the player to be able to take specific measures to reduce their own exposure to the casino if they feel that such are needed. These include the ability to set custom deposit limits, enable time out warnings or even close down your account unilaterally.
There are a couple more reasons we can give as to why we generally prefer licensed casinos over their unregulated counterparts, but we believe we've made our point about the former being safer! Let's get back to this casino.
Every house has a specific market, and this one seeks to offer its services primarily in Finland. This means its website can be viewed in the following languages:
Languages: English, Finnish
Unfortunately, it also means that, besides Finland, the majority of players from different countries will be prevented from opening an account with the casino. Here is a list of these jurisdictions from where the website of the house is not available:
Deposit and Withdrawal
As we said before, the casino accepts Brite which is a Nordic payment provider. Brite enables players to perform quick and seamless bank transfers from their accounts to digital merchants like this casino.
However, as convenient as Brite is, we cannot help but find the lack of other payment methods to make the casino less competitive than a house which offers a wider variety of means of deposit, like credit cards, wire transfers and so on. Still, here are the deposit conditions you need to keep in mind when cashing in to the casino:
Currencies: Euro (EUR), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH)
The minimum deposit is decently low, while the maximum amount is not mentioned anywhere. There are no fees, but if Brite charges any, you will be tasked with covering them.
Now, let's take a look at the cash out conditions:
Please note that before you can withdraw, you need to have wagered your entire deposit at least once. This is a pretty common AML policy with casinos nowadays, and the size of this wagering requirement is fairly reasonable as well.
The minimum withdrawal amount is also €20, just as it was with the minimum deposit. Once again, Slotti does not charge fees, and you might be expected to cover only Brite's charges, if any apply.
Finally, we should note the inactive account policy of the casino. It charges a small fee to accounts which have been unused – here is the relevant clause from its Terms and Conditions:
This is a fairly common stipulation which does not really raise any concerns within us!
Games and Game Suppliers
Nowadays, most casinos are able to provide the player with titles sourced from upwards of 50 Suppliers. This is crucial for the casino's success, as it means that you will be able to access a greater variety of games you can play. Unfortunately, Slotti is not able to live up to our expectations, and only features about 30 Game Suppliers at most. Here is what those developers are:
As disappointed as we were at the general lack of games you could play with the casino, there are some pretty huge names alongside its Supplier partners. For instance, you can find the games of Pragmatic Play, Spinomenal and NetEnt, which have all made names for themselves. So, even if there is a very shallow library of games overall, you will be able to play the following games:
- Slots: By far, this is the biggest category of games you can play on the casino's website. Among the different slots you can play, you can find recognizable names like Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold, Gates of Olympus and many others. We would also like to give props to the casino for the way in which these games are ordered. There are different categories of games you can play, with Megaways, Bonus Buy features, Multipliers and even Sports slots available by their own. Of course, categories like New and Popular games are available too. Even though we have seen more meticulously organized libraries of Slots, this one makes finding what you want to play pretty easy.
- Table Games: When it comes to virtual table games, you can play just three of them in total – two versions of Roulettes and one Baccarat game. A fuller collection of games is available for players who wish to play with live dealers, and they have access to the two classics we just mentioned, but also Poker and Blackjack. In general, no casino is complete without access to these games, so we are happy we've found them here. Additionally, we are happy with the variations of their rulesets – whether you want to play American or European Roulettes, for instance, Slotti has you covered!
- Game Shows: One of the most unique experiences you can have in an online casino is playing the different Game Shows which developers like Evolution and Pragmatic Play have created. These allow players to live out their fantasies about being a participant on a TV game like Deal or no Deal, from the comfort of their home. You can find all sorts of game shows with Slotti. These range from Monopoly: Big Baller – a televised table game classic, to Treasure Island – a new Game Show by Evolution gaming for the adventure-minded! There is also no shortage of other fun game s2hows like Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and much more to explore!
- Other Games: Sadly, it seems that this casino does not feature a lot of other game types we did expect to find. Usually, we find it that casinos offer a selection of Crash games, as well as other miscellaneous titles like scratch card games, Keno and so on. It is unfortunate that Slo2tti sticks to Slots, table games and game shows, when there is more it could have offered its players.
Overall, even though still think there should be more Game Suppliers, the library of Slotti is full of fun titles to play, especially with regards to the Slots.
One last thing – even though the casino does operate under the pay and play model, which means that you need to cash in to open an account. Despite this, you are still fully able to play the games that are available just for fun, straight from the library of the casino. We were quite pleasantly surprised to discover that fact!
We would like to go out on a limb and recommend the casino, despite its various flaws. We believe that its positive aspects outnumber the issues we have with the house. The lack of deposit bonuses and the rather restrictive policy around cashing in is made up for by the strong regulation over the house and how effortless it is to top up your account and play. And even though we would have liked to see more games available, what Slotti did offer was pretty good by itself. There was a decent enough variety to make up for what was missing, and the layout of the library makes for a good time browsing the casino's catalog of slots and live games.
The only serious downside of the h2ouse, which we cannot say it makes up for in any way, is the fact that the casino has a lot of regional restrictions. Practically, if you are outside of Finland, you need to look for another place to play. If that is the case, feel free to browse our other reviews, to find a recommended casino to enjoy.