Table of contents
Slots Muse is a pretty polarizing online casino. On one hand, it features several thousand games, sourced from a ton of Game Suppliers, among which are some of the biggest names among casino software developers. There is also a decent sportsbook, where you can wager on all sorts of sports.
On the other hand, the house has a lot of downsides, which make it very difficult to recommend. Among these downsides are its unfriendly policy towards deposits and withdrawals, as well as some unusual restrictions you need to comply with when cashing out. Additionally, there are just two methods of payment which players have access to.
The issues continue in the lack of regulation over the casino, as well as the lackluster bonus policies it has opted in for. So, let's go over all of the positive and all of the negative aspects of the house, in order to see whether it can be recommended, or whether you would be better off playing somewhere else:
We'd like to start off with the Bonuses of the casino. The promotional structure of any house is one of the biggest draws for players. However, this one has not opted in to offer good bonuses at all! Instead, the promotions have high entry costs and offer little for the asking price. They are also boring and uninspired, not to mention the clear failure of the casino to offer any bonuses beyond its welcome offers.
Still, here is an outline of what the two available promotions look like:
|Cash out limit
|Sports Welcome Bonuses
|100% up to €1000
These Welcome bonuses are available for either Sports betting or Casino Games. In particular, the Casino bonuses only feature five packs of Free Spins. Each of them has the same wagering requirement of 40x. This is a fairly decent requirement, which you can expect to see with most houses these days. They ask you to play through similar promotions between 30x and 40x, too, and withdrawing the winnings from the Spins is not possible until you cover this requirement. However, aside from the reasonable wagering requirement, the bonuses are pretty lacking. Each of the five packages can only be claimed within seven days of receiving the bonus, and they can be received interchangeably.
Here is what each of the packages offers:
- There are 100 Free Spins for Lucky Dama Muerta, which require you to cash in €50 or more to obtain.
- Next, 125 Spins can be received for the game Cherry Fiesta, provided you deposit €80 or more.
- Another offer you have access to are the 150 Spins for Desert Treasure, but getting them is going to cost twice as much as the previous bonus.
- A bundle of the same size, but for the game Miss Cherry Fruits can be claimed with a €150 minimum deposit. That means you will be paying one euro per free Spin you can receive, which is not really a hot deal.
- Finally, you can get the biggest bundle of 200 Free Spins for Avalon, if you match the minimum deposit requirement with the same amount of Euro. Once again, we are not fans of this extreme minimum deposit requirement, which is far from minimal!
The casino claims that there is a max bonus of €1000 for all of these bundles, but we are not sure whether it refers to the cash out limit from the entirety of the spins or just to the limit on each bundle. Either way, we cannot say we are thrilled with the restriction, especially considering the wagering requirement being as high as it is.
Secondly, the Welcome Sports Bonuses with Slots Muse are not all that great either! Both of them are substantially the same, only one can be used on eSports and the other can be used to bet on any sports event. The minimum deposit requirement is €50 for either one of them, and they add 100% of that deposit as bonus cash, up to €100. The wagering requirement is set to 40x, which is highly unusual for a Sports bonus. The majority of casinos need you to wager similar promotions 10x at most, albeit on games with certain odds. Slots Muse requires four times as much, which is not great, especially considering there is also a cash out limit of €1000. Once again, it is not clear whether this applies to both bonuses, or just to one of them, but the difference is not as substantial in the case of those promotions, as it is in the case of the Free Spin bundles.
Overall, the issues with Slots Muse' bonuses are that they are only available for the first couple of deposits you make, that they have high entry costs and that their cash out limits seem a bit restrictive. But even if we could ignore these issues, the bonuses are just not fun, because they are quite generic and boring! Instead of five identical Welcome bonuses, we would have liked to see a couple of interesting Recurring promotions, maybe a Cashback offer or two, or even a set of VIP bonuses. That is what you can expect to find with one of the better casinos out there!
When it comes to regulation, we cannot help but assume that Slots Muse is unlicensed. That is owed to the fact that the casino's website does not feature any information about who owns and operates the house, or from where. Now, by itself that is not such a big issue, because the casino operating without regulation does not automatically mean it is fraudulent. However, it does mean that the house cannot offer you the same level of protections you might have come to expect if you have been playing with regulated casinos.
These protections are different, based on the jurisdiction each casino has obtained a license in. Most licensed operators nowadays pick Curacao, and one of the four regulatory bodies there, as their regulatory destination. This provides for a series of excellent protections while not stifling casino operators from offering larger bonuses and fun new games. Stricter license issuers like the UKGC and the MGA are perfect destinations for casino operators and players who prefer to benefit from stricter protections.
So, even though the specific guarantees you have for your safety and the transparency of the games may vary, we'd like to summarize what these popular regulators demand casinos do, which makes them better than their unlicensed peers:
- First off, the games with licensed casinos undergo audits, which are able to certify the fairness of their outcomes. Nearly anything you can bet on, save from live dealer card game tables, uses a random number generator to determine whether your bet wins or loses. These generators are nothing more than complex mathematical algorithms, which need to be reviewed, in order to certify that there is no bias towards the house within them. Who performs these reviews? The independent auditors, which regulatory bodies determine can do so! This ensures their impartiality, and in turn, that you will be playing games of chance with regulated casinos!
- There is also a lot of attention regulators pay to problematic gambling, and, in particular, rooting it out. The different measures casinos need to undertake in order to protect their players from developing such tendencies include offering them sufficient information on what problem gambling can look like and where to seek help. Additionally, most regulatory jurisdictions require houses to offer you some kind of self exclusion option. These options can be quite varied, and can include setting custom deposit limits, or even closing down your account if you need to. It is important to remember that you can always access them and get help, if you need it!
- Thirdly, you need to supply any house you play in with a lot of information on who you are, what your source of income is and so on. There is a good reason for doing so, as houses nowadays need to do their part in fighting money laundering and financial crime, due to regulatory requirements. However, there are also great reasons to be wary about this information leaking or being obtained by hackers. That is where licensed casinos come in – they need to use some of the strictest security protocols anyone has access to nowadays, in order to ensure the safety of every bit of personal info you share with them!
Hopefully we have managed to convince you that playing with regulated casinos is a better idea than trusting their unlicensed peers with your time and money. However, let's get back to our coverage of Slots Muse – here is a list of the languages the casino is available in:
Only English being available makes for a lackluster experience for non-native speakers. Additionally, here is a full list of all the countries where you cannot sign up for Slots Muse, due to their policies on online gambling:
Deposit and Withdrawal
If you are wondering how you can cash in with Slots Muse, the answer is only via credit cards and two crypto tokens – USDT and BTC. This is not enough in terms of deposit methods. Casinos these days are able to process in and outgoing payments via e-wallets and e-vouchers, as well as localized payment systems like Interac, domestic wire transfers and so on. All of this makes for a simple and convenient experience, whether you are looking to deposit or withdraw.
But that is not all – Slots Muse also features some pretty terrible conditions around its deposits. Here is what those are:
Currencies: Euro (EUR)
The minimum deposit requirement in particular is just obscene! There is no good reason any house needs a minimum deposit of €50 nowadays. Most are happy with you cashing in just €10, while other even let you play with as little as €20. There are no deposit fees, but we did not expect there to be either. Players need to cover third party charges like crypto's miner fees, too. Yet that is how most casinos nowadays handle such charges.
So, we cannot say we are impressed with the deposit policies of this house. And yet, it was the withdrawal policies which we found to be much worse! Here is what said withdrawal policies are:
|up to 36 hours
|up to 36 hours
First off, in order to cash out, you need to have deposited in the last 30 days, as per the following clause:
This is a very unusual restriction, which cannot really be explained in any other way than Slots Muse seeking to limit how often you can cash out. Clearly, that's not great! There is no information about a wagering requirement for deposits, which is a common AML policy.
The minimum withdrawal amount is set to no less than €150! This is not acceptable at all. First off, casinos usually demand you cash out about €10-20 at most. Secondly, this requirement is three times as high as the minimum deposit, which, as you'll recall, we are not fans of either! Third, the casino's maximum withdrawal amount is also unfriendly to the player – it is set to €400 per transaction. Fourth, cashing out can take a long time. Slots Muse says it could review your request in 36 hours, but reserves its right to make additional checks, which can allegedly take up to 30 days. That is not acceptable.
The least concerning part about all of these policies, in fact, is the following fee charged to inactive accounts:
This is a common enough reason to demand a fee, and the size of said fee is nothing extraordinary.
Games and Game Suppliers
The only saving grace of this casino could be its Games library. Here is a list of the Game Suppliers it has partnered with to deliver said library:
Game providers: BGaming, 1spin4win, Booongo, RubyPlay, PGSoft, PlayBro, Betsoft, Evolution, Platipus, Champion, Bet2Tech, 5 Men, Vivo Gaming, Gamebeat, Push Gaming, Tvbet, TPG, Spribe, Macaw Gaming, Smartsoft Gaming, Zillion, Mascot, Salsa Technology, Spade Gaming, Evoplay, Big Time Gaming, Mancala, Virtual Generation, Atmosfera, Onlyplay, Fazi, Reevo, Medialive Casino, Maverick, Lightning Box, Belatra, Wazdan, Booming Games, Red Rake, Thunderkick, Hacksaw, Spinomenal, Super Spade, Playson, Aurum, Oros Gaming, LuckyStreak, Manna Play, Infinity Dragon Studios, MPlay, Popiplay, AvatarUX, Gacha Studios, XPRO Gaming, Fortune Factory, Buck Stakes Entertainment, PariPlay, Live 5, Chilli Games, Iron Dog Studio, Neko Games, Neon Valley Studios, Spearhead, RealDealer, Slingshot, Betixon, Fantasma, Pear Fiction, Alchemy Gaming, Gamefish Global, GameArt, Spinplay Games, Play Pearls, Kiron, Habanero, HoGaming, Concept Gaming, LiveGames, Caleta, Just For The Win, PulseB, Boldplay, Snowborn, 7Mojos, Skillzz Gaming, Golden Rock Studios, Gong Gaming Technologies, Rabat, Gamzix, Vibra Gaming, Microgaming, Turbogames, Thunderspin, Cyber Slot, Betsolutions, Absolute Live Gaming, Mr Slotty, CQ Gaming, Oriental Game, KA Gaming, Espresso Games, Amigo Gaming, Triple Cherry, Endorphina, CT Interactive, Swintt, Quickspin, Playtech, Retro Gaming, Nucleus, NetEnt, Reloaded Gaming, Kalamba, Fugaso, Leap-Gaming, Ino Games, Beterlive, Golden Race, WorldMatch, Gameburger Studios, Charismatic, Gold Coin Studios, ELK, Storm Gaming, 1x2gaming, Switch Studios, OneTouch, Blueprint, Slotmill, Spinmatic, Crazy Tooth Studio, all41studios, Old School Studios, Gamevy, Foxium, NetGame, Electric Elephant, Northern Lights, 2BY2 Gaming, Triple Edge Solution, Other
We counted well over 100 of these developers' names listed on its website, a much higher amount than the 50 Suppliers we tend to find. This makes for an enormous library of games. Here is what that library consists of:
- Slots: There are countless slots here, with a lot of classics like Gates of Olympus, Reactoonz, Lucky Dama Muerta, Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold and many more. However, you cannot filter them by their theme or mechanics – meaning you won't have a good time finding what you want to play!
- Table Games: There are a good number of casino classics you can find in the library of Slots Muse – with live versions and virtual dealer versions of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes, Sic Bo and so on.
- Game Shows: You can also tune in to many fun televised casino experiences like Snakes and Ladders Live, Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and more, from the Live casino section of the Slots Muse website.
There is also a decent enough Sportsbook, and we found that we could wager on pretty much anything we expected – from Football to Chess, with either prematch or live bets accepted. There is a lot of eSports to bet on as well – CS:GO, LOL, SC II and so on.
Overall, Slots Muse might have a remarkable amount of games, but we are not going to recommend the casino. That is because it is not licensed and because it has terrible deposit and withdrawal policies. There's just no reason to play here, when other, better options exist, and when they can offer you a much better time for your money.