Table of contents
Slots.inc is an online casino with a pretty unusual theme which we have never seen before. It might even be the first Corporate themed gambling house out there! Of course, we are always happy to see new premises explored by the casinos we cover. Usually, a high amount of thought being put in what the theme of the house should be means a higher amount of though is put into every aspect of its services. Unfortunately, that does not really seem to be the case here.
What Slots.inc has to offer is a pretty mixed bag overall. We like how many bonuses there are, and the library of games was fair enough. But that is about as many upsides as it has. The bonuses actually lead to some unfair restrictions on the accounts which accept them. There is also a pretty big issue with the house lying about what its payment methods are. Overall, we cannot really recommend the casino, at least not before exploring it in a bit more depth in order to see whether its upsides outweigh its cons. Let's do just that in the following review of Slots.inc!
Here is a list of all the bonuses available with the house:
|Cash out limit
|125% up to $500 + 125 spins
|25% up to $1250
|50% up to $300 + 50 spins
|20% up to $300 + 20 spins
|New year cash package
|10% up to $500
As you can see, there are a lot of them. In fact, the casino even has two Welcome Bonuses you can pick between. In fact, we would like to start off with them:
First off, the Welcome Package is a standard set of four deposit bonuses you can claim over the course of that many deposits. The package adds a certain amount of Bonus cash and Free Spins to each of them. And claiming every one of the promotions requires the same low minimum deposit requirement of $20, which is in line with what other casinos ask for these days. Furthermore, the wagering requirements on each are pretty great. To cash out the funds, you need to play through the bonus funds a certain amount of times, which is a common requriement of the vast majority of bonuses you can get. Usually, that amount is around 30x-40x. Here, it is set to 35x for the bonus funds, right in the middle of the range we consider to be competitive. Additionally, there is no wagering requirement for the winnings from the Free Spins, which is great, too. No cash out limit is applied to either one of the promotions. Now, here is what each of the four bonuses will reward you with :
- The First Deposit Bonus doubles your funds, up to a maximum of $500. It also comes with 100 Free Spins.
- Next, the Second Deposit Bonus is definitely the low point in the Package. There is a 50% multiplier for players funds, up to the same maximum, as well as 50 Free Spins to get.
- After you are done with the previous promotion, the Third Deposit Bonus will become available, rewarding you with 75% of the sum you fund your account with and 75 Spins on top of that.
- The best, Fourth, Deposit Bonus is saved for last. It has a massive 125% multiplier for your cashed in funds and 125 Spins to play with.
If you want another Welcome bonus, there is also the Welcome Cashback. This is another package of four bonuses, which you can get as an alternative to the previous promotion. Each of them allows you to recover a certain amount of losses from the funds you have deposited. The money you claw back that way can be withdrawn once you clear a very low 2x wagering requirement. Even among Cashback promotions, which traditionally come with lower amounts of times you need to play them through, this is a competitive condition! Here are the specifics on the four promotions:
- The First and Fourth Cashback Bonuses will give you 25% of the losses on their respective deposits back, up to a maximum of $1250.
- The Second and Third Cashback Bonuses are a bit more modest, and instead grant you 20% of said losses back, up to $1000.
After you have played through the previous promotions, there will be many Recurring bonuses up for grabs. Here is what each of them offers:
- The Weekly Merger is the most significant Reload bonus of Slots.inc. It grants you 50% of whatever you deposit up to a maximum of $300, as well as 50 Free Spins. As before, the Spins are not actually bound with a wagering requriement. Furthermore, the promotion has a low 20x wagering requirement, which makes it very attractive as well. The house requires you cash in $20 to claim it, just like with any of the rest of its Recurring promotions.
- Once you exhaust the previous promotion, you can also claim the Daily Merger. This is available on a daily basis, as its name implies, and grants you 20% of the first deposit for the day, up to the same maximum as the bonus before. It has 20 Free Spins and the bonus cash needs to be wagered 20x to cash it out. The winnings from the Free Spins are wager-free.
- The house features an impressive Cashback bonus, called the New Year Cash Package. It grants the players who claim it 20% of their funds back, and is active until January 17. At the time of writing it is unclear whether the promotion will persist after that date, or be replaced with another seasonal bonus. You need to have cashed in $20 or more to activate the cashback, and there does not seem to be a limit to how much you can get out of it. However, there is a wagering requirement on the funds you can get from the bonus to comply with, albeit just 2x.
- The Casual Wednesday Bonus is a great way to stock up on Free Spins. It has three levels, and allows you to get three different bonuses. Each of these bonuses can be claimed once per week and lets you chose between two packs of Spins. The packs have different values per spin, and each has a different amount of Spins as well, between 20 and 100. What's important to note is that the three minimum deposits are $20, $50 and $100, for each level of the promotion. There is no wagering requriement or cash out limit on any of those!
- Sunday's off is another great Cashback bonus. It allows you to recover 10% of your losses on Sundays, up to $500, which is the withdrawable without any wagering requirement. There is not much more to say about the promotion – it very simple, yet immensely rewarding!
- There is also the special Crypto.inc bonus, which will give you a 10% cashback on any crypto deposit you perform with the casino. These funds need to be wagered twice to cash out.
Here is what Slots.inc has to say about its regulation:
It states that it is operated by KITA B.V., a company licensed by Curacao Egaming. This regulatory body is quite popular with casinos, as are the other three license issuers which are tasked with overseeing the online gambling sector of the tiny Caribbean nation. They have managed to offer players reliable protections while not stifling the casinos from offering exciting games and higher bonuses. This makes them the go-to place for houses to get licensed in. But is Slots.inc actually telling the truth? That can easily be checked, with the Digital Seal technology.
Every license holder with Curacao Egaming has to implement such a seal on their website. The one Slots.inc has is visible in the previous screenshot – it is the shield-like logo. Clicking the seal takes us straight to the register of the regulator, where you can check the status of the house:
This is the license granted to KITA B.V., and, as you can see, Slots.inc is an approved domain for the operator. This makes it a licensed casino, which is excellent. Here is what the protections we previously mentioned are:
- Firstly, the games you can play with licensed houses have all undergone audits, which aim to verify that they pay out exactly as much as they are supposed to. That is possible because the random number generators used within each game to determine the outcomes of every bet can be reviewed. In fact, as part of their compliance efforts, casinos must submit said generators for review! The audits are performed by independent professionals who can then ascertain that the games are fair, or that they are not, and report to the regulator accordingly.
- Secondly, there are protections in place for the data you share with the casino. This data can include valuable personal information. For instance, with Slots.inc, you need to submit your legal names, address and phone number, in order to be allowed to make an account. It is necessary to collect that to comply with certain KYC policies that casinos need to follow to combat money laundering and other financial crime. But the data leaking could cause you a lot of harm, which is why license holders need to encrypt it in accordance with some of the highest digital safety guidelines!
- Finally, licensed casinos are required by bodies like Curacao Egaming to take gambling addiction seriously and do their utmost to prevent its adverse effects. That is achieved via a series of measures. For example, casinos need to inform the player on what addiction can look like and where they could seek help. More direct measures include custom deposit limits you can set, the ability to enable time out warnings, or even close down your account unilaterally. All of this can help you reduce your exposure to the casino if you need to!
Overall, there is no point in playing with unlicensed houses when regulated casinos offer such protections and are so readily available nowadays! But let' get back to the topic at hand – Slots.inc. Here is a list of the languages you can view its website in:
Languages: English, French, German
And here is a list of the countries from where you will not be able to sign up, because of their approach to online gambling:
Deposit and Withdrawal
The biggest issues we have with this casino are due to its payment policies. More specifically, we are annoyed that it lies about what the deposit methods you can use are, listing credit cards, bank transfers and even Interac among them. However, once one opens the Payments page, they will soon find there is just one means of deposit – crypto!
We don't see anything wrong with just taking crypto. It does mean that players have less choice in terms of how they deposit than we would have liked to see, but the real issue is somewhere else. We do not appreciate Slots.inc lying about its means of deposit!
Additionally, since the base currencies of the accounts with the casino are all FIAT ones, depositing with crypto will mean needing to hassle with conversion fees and exchange rates, which is just annoying. Regardless, here is what the conditions of the payment method look like, as well as what account currencies you can chose and which tokens you can deposit with:
Currencies: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Binance Coin (BNB)
The conditions themselves are not that bad – there is a minimum deposit of $20, and while some casinos have lower requirements, the one here is not terrible. There are no fees by Slots.inc, but any third party charges like crypto miner fees and conversion fees need to be covered by the player. That is the case in pretty much any casino you can play in nowadays, but most allow you to mitigate the fees somewhat by offering a larger variety of payment options, some of which can come with lower fees and better conditions for you.
Now, let's examine the withdrawal policies of the house:
|up to 36 hours
It lets you cash out only after you've cleared a special wagering requirement of 2x your deposits. That is pretty common with casinos these days, and they seek to combat money laundering with such measures. However, what is an uncommon restriction on player withdrawals is that your maximum amount that you can cash out is $5000 per day by default. Accepting a bonus brings that down to $2000 per day. We see no reason for this arbitrary rule, and it is actually not common at all for similar penalties to be imposed to people who accept bonuses!
Other than that peculiar clause, the rules around withdrawals are fair enough. There is a minimum of $20 and a maximum of $1000 you can cash out per transaction. There are no fees by Slots.inc, as we mentioned above. But the miner fees and extra conversion charges are still going to be present when you cash out as well!
Finally, the casino has an inactivity fee, which you can take a look at below:
This fee is charged to any account which has not been used within the past 12 months. It is common for houses to have such charges in place, and the size of this one is not worrisome either.
Games and Game Suppliers
Finally, we come to the strongest point in favor of the casino – the excellent range of Game Suppliers it has partnered with. Here is a list of them:
Game providers: 1x2gaming, Amatic, Apollo Games, Authentic Gaming, Belatra, Betsoft, BGaming, Booming Games, Big Time Gaming, Corps, CQ Gaming, Dragon Gaming, EGT Interactiv, ELK, Evoplay, Fugaso, GameArt, Gamzix, Habanero, Hacksaw, Igrosoft, Iron Dog Studio, ISoftBet, KA Gaming, Leander, Mascot, Microgaming, Mr Slotty, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Nucleus, Orbital Gaming, PariPlay, PGSoft, Play'n GO, Playson, Playtech, PragmaticPlay, Quickspin, Red Tiger Gaming, Platipus, Relax Gaming, Smartsoft Gaming, Spade Gaming, Spinomenal, Spribe, Thunderkick, Tom Horn, Wazdan, WorldMatch, Yggdrasil
In total, we counted around 50 Suppliers here, and there are some major names among them, like Pragmatic Play, Spinomenal and NetEnt. This ensures there are plenty of games to pick from. However, another advantage of the library is how well-made it is. There are almost no loading times and you can organize the games by their supplier at the click of a button. Now, let's take a look at what kind of games you can play:
- Slots: There are tons of slots to pick from. Casino players will recognize certain classics like Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Bonanza, Mustang Gold, Book of Dead, Lucky Dama Muerta, Wolf's Gold and so on among them. There are also countless slots to explore and discover, and for the ease of your browsing, they have been ordered in three categories, based on the mechanics of each game. These are Feature Buy, New and Top.
- Table Games: Slots.inc has an extensive collection of table games, including classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes, playable with live and virtual dealers alike.
- Game Shows: As Slots.inc has partnered with Evolution Gaming and Pragmatic play, it features some of the best Game Shows out there. These include Boom City, Funky Time, Crazy Time, Treasure Island, Crazy Coin Flip and many others.
- Provably Fair: This section of the casino's catalog has a very peculiar name. As we explained before, all of the games with Slots.inc are provably fair because of its regulation. Nevertheless, it is within this section where you will find a good amount of Crash games to play. These include HiLo, Mines, Aviator and more.
Overall, Slots.inc is not a casino we would recommend. Even though it has some excellent bonuses and thousands of fun games, we just don't like its payment policies. We are put off by the fact the casino lies about what deposit methods are available, as well as by the unfair restriction on players who have accepted its bonuses. That is why you should not hesitate to check out some of our other reviews, and find a better place to bet, instead of wasting your time and money with Slots.inc!