Brand new casino
Wide collection of Scratch cards
Low minimum deposit
Variety of currencies accepted
Only scratch games available
Accepts only crypto deposits
Low number of bonuses overall
Unclear withdrawal conditions
Table of contents
Scratch is definitely one of the most niche casinos we have covered. True to its name, it has only one type of game available for players, that being, Scratch tickets. If you love these games, this might be the place for you, but if you are not a fan, then the house has nothing to offer.
But it then limits the range of players who'd be interested in its services even further, because it only accepts crypto deposits. That is a common means of deposit within the casino industry, but there are certain players who might not know how to use it, or might not want to, because it is a bit more complex than its alternatives.
However, if you are a fan of Scratch games who loves depositing with crypto, then this might be the best casino for you. It is licensed and offers quite the fair deposit conditions. Also, this is a brand new casino, which makes it even more attractive. So, let's take a closer look at Scratch and exactly what it has to offer:
There are just four bonuses with this casino, but they are quite impactful. We have listed them in the table below. Note that when we refer to Free Spins, we mean free rounds within the different Scratch card games you can play at the house:
|Cash out limit
|1st Deposit Bonus
|100% up to 100000 USDT
|2nd Deposit Bonus
|3rd Deposit Bonus
|Scratch of the week
The three bonuses you can see at the top are the generous Welcome Package which players have access to with this casino. It can be claimed within the first three times you decided to deposit with the house. Before we go over each of the welcome bonuses, let's summarize what is common among all of them. First off, they all have the same minimum deposit requirement of 10 USDT. As far as bonuses are concerned, that is a fairly low amount to request of your players.
Secondly, the casino has a very low wagering requirement for these promotions, which is great. This requirement is simply the amount of times you are required to wager each bonus before cashing it out. In general, it is between 30x and 40x for these kinds of promotions, but with Scratch, it is just 20x! This means you would be able to access the winnings from the promotions quite fast compared to other casinos.
Thirdly, there is no cash out limit. Some casinos tend to restrict the maximum amount of profits winnings you can score when using their bonuses. These limits are not unreasonable, and some houses do set them pretty high, but it is obviously much better that no such limits are present here!
With all of that in mind here are the three bonuses from the package:
- The First Deposit Bonus doubles what you deposit, up to the massive sum of 10 000 USDT. We rarely see such a high bonus available straight off the gate. What's more, this is actually the least generous of the promotions, as you will see below.
- After you have played through the previous bonus, there is a Second Deposit Bonus up for grabs too! This promotion is calculated the same was the previous bonus, but adds up to 20 000 USDT to the account of the player who makes use of it. The bonus is twice as high as the First one!
- Last but definitely not least, there is the Third Deposit Bonus. This promotion rounds out series of bonuses with a massive bonus of up to 30 000 USDT. The promotion has the size of the previous two bonuses combined, and we consider its maximum to be a fairly enormous sum of money.
The only bonus you can claim any number of times is the Scratch of the Week. This promotion allows you to get a different amount of free rounds at Gold 250 000 by Pragmatic Play. Here are the details of the bonus:
- The promotion can be claimed with a minimum deposit of 10 USDT. Naturally, the more you deposit, the more free cards you would get – the minimum deposit amount nets you one, while cashing in 500 USDT or more grants you the maximum of 30 free cards. The conditions of this bonus are a bit different than the various welcome incentives. Mainly, there is a higher wagering requirement for the winnings from it. It sits at 45x, which is a bit over the range we mentioned is considered reasonable, but not by much.
Overall the bonuses with the casino are quite decent, and that is why we would have actually liked to see more of them made available. Nevertheless, what is actually present here makes up for a great range of rewards. And since the house is pretty new, there is plenty of time for it to introduce additional promotions.
As far as regulation is concerned, Scratch is quite impeccable. Here is what it has to say about the license it operates under:
Said license is claimed to have been issued by Gaming Curacao (GC). There is a fairly simple way to check that, since GC requires every single casino which holds a license with it to have a Digital Seal on its website. Said Seal is visible at the very bottom of the screenshot above, and can be clicked in order to lead the player to the following entry in the GC register:
This proves that the domain the house can be found on is connected to MIBS N.V., which is the licensed operator behind Scratch. The reason why regulation is so important is that without it a casino cannot guarantee it provides certain protections to its players. But since Scratch is licensed, that is not the case!
The Curacao regulation is quite unique, in that it has been delegated to GC and three other master license holders. These are four companies which have adopted a balanced approach between the needs of casino operators and players. There are strict protections you'd have access to without innovation by casinos being stifled! This is why the majority of casinos we cover are set up in Curacao as well. Here is what that means for you as a player:
- The data you share with licensed casinos is required to be handled carefully. Said data includes a lot of personal information on you and your payment methods. That is why casinos need to encrypt it with some of the tightest encryption protocols which are available nowadays, as per the requirements of regulators.
- Secondly, there are a series of measures which are aimed at curbing problem gambling. License holders are required to take this problem seriously and approach it in several ways. First off, they need to give players access to information which might help them realize they have developed problematic tendencies and seek help. Next, casinos need to provide you with a certain number of measures which you can opt in to reduce your activity with them. These can be time out warnings, custom limits on deposits or even the ability to close down your account.
- The games you play are also a subject of regulatory oversight. Every casino game you can play nowadays determines the outcomes of your bets using a complex mathematical algorithm, called a random number generator. These generators are the subject of audits by independent professionals, selected by the regulators. The task they have is to ascertain whether there is any unfair advantage the house has implemented in its games.
These are just some of the many reasons why we generally recommend licensed housed over their unregulated counterparts. That is also why it is great that Scratch is licensed, even though it is brand new. The operator behind it is nothing new to us, though, and we have covered another casino by it in the past. It is called Calibo Casino, and here is a review of it, if you are wondering how it stacks up to Scratch!
Back to the subject of our review however, here is a list of the languages you can view its website in, as well as the countries where it does not accept players from:
Deposit and Withdrawal
We mentioned that Scratch only accepts crypto deposits at the start, and that this is quite restrictive for some players. Usually, casinos have a series of payment methods available alongside the crypto tokens they accept. We cannot see a good justification for Scratch failing to provide this much needed variety to players.
However, that is not to say that its payment polices are bad! Actually, we consider its deposit conditions to be quite stellar. Here is what they look like, as well as what the tokens you can deposit with are:
Currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), XRP, Binance Coin (BNB), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Tether (USDT), Litecoin (LTC), Cardano (ADA)
We are quite impressed with the minimum deposit being set to the low amount we found it at. 2 USDT is five to ten times lower than the range most casinos set their minimus at – 10 to 20 USDT. The maximum is not specified, but it is definitely quite high. That is because Scratch offers a 100% deposit of up to 30 000 USDT, which means it accepts at least that much money at once, if not more!
There are no fees for cashing in, but you should keep in mind that third party charges can be applied to your transactions. These come in the form of miner fees, and are pretty much unavoidable since the casino only takes crypto. You will be expected to cover these fees, which is another reason why a diversity of payment methods is necessary.
Here is what the withdrawal policies of the casino are:
There is still only one means of cashing out, which does not surprise us at this point. Before cashing out, though, you will be required to wager your deposited funds at least twice, or pay a fee of 10% or 4 USDT, whichever higher, on withdrawals. That is a common policy which casinos implement to combat money laundering, and we don't consider the 2x wagering requirement to be excessively high either.
The minimum withdrawal is just 10 USDT which is great. However, the casino has failed to specify the maximum you can cash out per transaction. We do know that you can withdraw up to 50 000 USDT per month, which is a fairly decent upper limit.
The processing times for withdrawal requests are not mentioned, but we hope they are under 72 hours. An advantage of crypto cash outs is that they are relatively fast, once the player has cleared the KYC checks of the casino, so it is possible for Scratch to pay out within a day too. Without this being mentioned in its Terms and Conditions, though, we are just speculating. As far as fees are concerned, Scratch charges none. You will still have to cover miner fees, however.
There is a fee for inactivity, which you can see here:
This kind of charge is nothing extraordinary, and neither is its size!
Games and Game Suppliers
Since Scratch only has one type of game to offer, it would make sense for it not to have many Game supplier partners. That is precisely the case. In fact, the developers of the different games you can play are actually not mentioned by the casino at all. We compiled a list of the ones whose games we saw in its catalog:
That is a fairly low amount of suppliers by the standards of normal casinos, but then again, this is a more niche house. So we cannot judge it too harshly for only partnering with for Suppliers. As far as what you can play here, the games catalog is divided in the following sections:
- There are the Mini Cards like Koi Cash and Baloon. They cost a low amount of money per card, about 2.5 USDT, but also have lower payouts.
- The Mid Range section contains cards with prices around 5 USDT, and with jackpots of up to one million. That is the case with Wolf's Gold: 1 000 000, but you can also play Queen of Gold and Tiger Scratch.
- Finally, there is the High Roller section. It has games like Dream Car, Dream Car SUV and Lucky Number 20. The price of these cards starts from 5 USDT and they have jackpots in the multiples of thousands of dollars!
Overall, Scratch is a pretty decent casino. We appreciate the fact it is licensed, and that it has found a niche to focus on. This makes it a fairly stand out place to play, even if it can be a bit too restrictive for some players. If you are a fan of Scratch games and crypto, definitely give it a go, however!