Table of contents
Rtbet is an upcoming casino and sportsbook. This makes it incredibly appealing! It has the potential of offering new and exciting games, live and pre-match sports betting on hundreds of exciting events, and more. We also believe that the house will be able to deliver just that, too.
That is because it is under the leadership of the same licensed casino operator – Rabidi N.V., as SlotsPalace, Neon54 and MyEmpire. These are three excellent casinos which have unique features, fun themes and fair conditions!
So, even though there's not much information about Rtbet at the time of writing, we would like to summarize what we know in the following article. Also, we would like to deduct what Rtbet will offer in terms of its services based on what we've seen from the same casino operator. Without further ado, here's everything you need to know about the exciting upcoming gambling house:
Pretty much every online casino we review ends up having some kind of bonus. However, the promotions with each house are fairly unique, too! In fact, these bonuses are one of the best ways for the casinos to stand out from the rest of gambling houses! So, we cannot tell you what the specific bonuses of Rtbet will look like.
Despite this, we have covered a lot of the other brands of Rabidi N.V., and so, are fairly certain what types of promotions players will be able to claim with the casino once it launches. Let's take a look:
- Welcome Bonuses: All casinos by the operator behind Rtbet have featured very generous Welcome bonuses. We would be very surprised to see that not being the case here as well! What's more, we expect two different types of Welcome bonuses. One for sports betting and one for casino games, with even more options to pick from being potentially available. Some of the casino brands with the same operator feature as many as five welcome bonuses! Either way, these tend to be exceptionally generous promotions, which grant the player hundreds of euro worth of bonuses and massive bundles of Free Spins. However many there are available in the end, they will be worth getting!
- Recurring Bonuses: Recurring bonuses are promotions which can be claimed multiple times, by depositing on a specific day of the week. With Rtbet, we are sure there will be both promotions for cashing in during the week and the weekend. These will most likely provide you with a way to get some extra bonus cash and Free Spins to play with.
- Cashback Bonuses: These promotions are a way for the casino to credit some of your losses back to your account. The cashback is counted as a percentage of said losses form over a certain period of time. Most often, that is a specific day of the week, or the entire week. What makes these bonuses appealing is that they usually have very liberal requirements for cashing out. Sometimes, you are even allowed to do so right away after getting the promotion! We do hope to see them with this upcoming casino, too.
- VIP Bonuses: The VIP programs with casinos seek to incentivize players into sticking around with the casino. They usually award the most loyal among players with exclusive account perks. Among them are higher cash out limits, faster withdrawal processing times and even special real-world rewards. Some casinos even throw parties for their VIP players, while others take them on an all-expenses paid trip to Vegas.
- Special Features: Another staple of the casinos by this operator is their Special features. They are available with pretty much any casino it runs and are tied to the houses' themes. Since pretty much every house it has is dedicated to a different fun theme, there can be all sorts of rewarding features. From city-building minigames, to collections, these are very different from one another. Of course, engaging with the feature does award you with extra bonuses and Free Spins. We can't wait to see what Rtbet will have in store for us, in terms of its unique features!
Finally, we can always be surprised by the promotions that are available with the casino! In fact, we hope that is the case. We hope to see the house run a new kind of bonus, which does not fall into these categories! For the time being, though, let's examine something we are more certain of – the regulation of the upcoming casino:
Regulation is a very important thing to look for in a casino. Not playing with licensed houses will simply mean you are not going to get access to the same wealth of protections and guarantees which you can normally expect. Luckily, we can say that the rest of the casinos by Rabidi N.V. have all been licensed. So, it's very likely that this one launches under a license as well! It is also very likely that the license issuer which will oversee Rtbet is the Curacao-based Antillephone.
This is one of the four regulatory bodies in the small island nation of Curacao. Together, they have built a very impressive set of regulations, which both aim at making online gambling safer, while not restricting casinos too much. As a result, players are able to get better bonuses, while still having access to the following guarantees and protections:
- The data you share with online casinos nowadays includes some incredibly sensitive information. It includes things like your name and address, to your phone number, pictures of your ID and more. Of course, casinos do collect that information with a legitimate goal in mind, of preventing money-laundering and other financial crime. Regulators make sure said data is encrypted and stored in ways that make it very hard for hackers to obtain. That way, you can be sure all the appropriate AML measures are taken, while your privacy is also ensured!
- Secondly, the most significant difference between playing in a licensed and an unregulated casino has to do with the games. The Antillephone, and the rest of the Curacao licensing bodies, place strict auditing requirements on Game Suppliers. Essentially, the developer of every Slot, Table Game and so on have to submit them for audits. The audits examine the random number generators, the mathematical algorithms which determine the outcome of bets. During this investigation, it is possible for them to determine whether the purported payout rates match reality or not!
- Thirdly, licensed houses also take measures to reduce gambling addiction. In terms of those, they have two very important obligations towards the player. One, they have to promote responsible gambling and offer helpful resources on where to seek help. Two, they need to provide players with self-exclusion measures. Overall, these measures allow you to set up custom deposit limits, time out warnings and close your account. That is done as a way of taking control of your exposure to casinos and reducing it!
We are nearly certain that Rtbet will launch with an Antillephone license, as we said. So, this is another reason to get excited about the casino. But we should also mention that players from certain countries will not be able to sign up and play with the house. We don't have to wait around for its launch to tell you that much! Here is a list of the countries where online gambling is strictly prohibited:
Deposit and Withdrawal
When it comes to cashing in and out of casinos run by this operator, the convenience of the player is the main focus. To that end, they accept deposits via all sorts of payment methods and currencies. Usually, players are able to cash in with credit cards, e-wallets, e-vouchers and bank transfers. What's more, there are also localized payment solutions which tend to be available to them. For instance, you can generally use Klarna or Trustly in Western Europe and Interac in Canada. Also crypto deposits are very likely to be accepted as well.
The minimum deposit with casinos these days tends to be around €10-€20, or its equivalent in your local currency. We expect that to be the same here. There are most likely not going to be any fees, but third party charges have to be covered by the player. This will also apply to withdrawals too.
The withdrawal conditions from the casino are likely going to be very similar. It will likely process withdrawals via the same payment method as what you've used to deposit. That is a common AML measure these days. What's more, the casino is likely to have the same minimum withdrawal amount as the deposit – another player-friendly staple of Rabidi N.V. casinos. The processing time with the houses from the operator trends between one and three business days, which is fair enough.
Games and Game Suppliers
The average online casino nowadays has games sourced from around 50 Game Suppliers. We do expect to see more here. Sometimes, the houses run by the same operator feature the titles of around 100 Suppliers! Among them are some pretty big names, too. These usually include Pragmatic Play, Play'n Go, NetEnt, Spinomenal and more.
Of course, it is not possible to tell exactly how many, or which, suppliers will be featured by the casino, but nevertheless, we expect to see thousands of slots. We also expect to see live and virtual dealer Table games, as well as Game Shows. There are also likely going to be Crash games, as those are very popular nowadays!
As for the Sportsbook, we are almost certain it will have both live and prematch betting available. The specific sports it will include are impossible to tell at the time of writing. Doubtlessly, this will include major games like Football and Cricket. However, we also hope to see lesser known markets to bet on, as well as eSports.
Overall, Rtbet is shaping up to be a very exciting casino. We recommend staying tuned to see where it will go once it launches. And in the meantime, feel free to browse our other reviews. If you are interested in the reviews of the other brands by the same operator we mentioned – Neon 54, Slots Palace or MyEmpire, check them out too.