PrimeBetz is an online casino, which has launched in 2023. At the time of writing, it is quite fresh, and this is quite attractive. Newer casinos can generally offer more interesting games and even sometimes more generous bonuses. If you are looking for such houses and have come across PrimeBetz, you need to know certain things about the casino before making an account, though. In general, it is a pretty good place to bet – with tight regulation, tons of payment methods accepted and a wide amount of bonuses and games to play.
However, there are certain downsides to the casino as well, which might make for an unpleasant experience playing there. For instance, there are certain clauses in its Terms and Conditions which are contradictory to the rest of the website. There is also a contradiction with the requirements of some of the bonuses. This means we cannot simply recommend PrimeBetz outright. Instead, we'd like to delve deeper into every aspect of its services:
There are many promotions, which are available with this casino. The following table will list and outline all of them:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Welcome Bonus||$10||100% up to $500 + 100 spins||50x||$100 for FS/10x Bonus money amount|
|Second Deposit Welcome Bonus||$20||50% up to $500||50x||10x Bonus money amount|
|Third Deposit Welcome Bonus||$20||75% up to $500||50x||10x Bonus money amount|
|Wednesday Reload||$20||20% up to $100 + 20 spins||35x||$100 for FS/10x Bonus money amount|
|Tuesday Free Spins Extravaganza||$20||60 spins||35x||$100|
|Thrilling Thursday Free Spins||$20||60 spins||35x||$100|
|Sparkling Saturday||$20||60 spins||35x||$100|
|Sunday Delight||$20||60 spins||35x||$100|
|Tuesday Cashback||-||20% up to $100||3x||10x Bonus money amount|
|Saturday Cashback||-||20% up to $100||3x||10x Bonus money amount|
With over 10 different bonuses, this is a very impressive rewards system, especially for a brand new casino. Three of them are exclusive to the first couple of deposits you make. We will call them the Welcome Package. The rest of the promotions include various deposit incentives which you can claim an unlimited amount of times – the PrimeBetz Recurring Bonuses. There is also a special VIP Program with the casino.
First, let's examine the Welcome Package which is offered by PrimeBetz:
- The First Deposit Bonus with the casino is a very generous incentive for players to cash in. It matches their deposit and grants them the whatever amount they have decided to add to their account as Bonus money, up to a large maximum of $500. The minimum deposit is exceptionally low too – you need just $10 to get the bonus. In general, most casinos require about $20, and that is the entry point of all of the other deposit bonuses with PrimeBetz too. There are 100 Free Spins that are a part of the bonus too. 20 of them will be credited to your account instantly, while another 20 will be added daily for four more days. There are restrictions on the bonus too. Firstly, to cash out, you need to clear its wagering requirement of 50x. This means you need to wager the funds and the winnings from the free spins that many times to be able to withdraw them. Wagering requirements are a common part of all bonuses, but they are usually lower. Most casinos set them in the range of 30x-40x for similar promotions as this one. There is also a limit on how much you can win from the Spins – a maximum of $100 for the whole bundle is imposed. Anything over that limit will be written off by PrimeBetz. Furthermore, a similar restriction is placed on the money you can get from the bonus – you can only win up to 10x whatever you've received. These are not particularly unfair as far as cash out limits go – but they are present on all bonuses with the casino, so keep them in mind!
- After the previous bonus is played through, the player will have access to their Second Deposit Bonus. Simply cash in $20 or more, and you can get 50% of the deposited funds, up to $500, added to your account. There are no Free Spins this time around. What's more, we are not certain about the wagering requirement. At one point in the Terms and Conditions of the bonus, the casino says it is 35x, but then it claims to be 50x. We hope the lower number, which is more in line with what the rest of casinos require, is the correct one!
- Last but not least, there is a Third Deposit Bonus, which rounds out the whole Welcome package. It adds 75% of said third deposit as bonus money to the player's account. The same maximum of $500 is present here, as well as the same problem with the Terms of the bonus contradicting themselves. The wagering requirement is, therefore, also unclear for this promotion.
With the welcome package of the casino examined, let's take a look into its Recurring Bonuses. There are three categories of these – the Reload bonus, the Free Spins bonuses and two Cashback bonuses:
- The Wednesday Reload Bonus adds up to $100 to the account of players who have cashed in during the second day of the week. This is calculated as 20% of the deposited funds, which is quite the small multiplier. The bonus requires a deposit of $20, but if you cash in $30 or more, you unlock another component of it – the 20 Free Spins, which the casino will credit to your account on the next day after you have received the bonus. This means you will start off Thursday with an extra boost! The wagering requirement for the promotion is 35x, and it is well in line with what the rest of casinos nowadays demand of their players to wager.
- Next, there are four bonuses which give players a significant amount of Free Spins. These are the Tuesday Free Spins Extravaganza, Thrilling Thursday Free Spins, Sparkling Saturday and Sunday Delight bonuses. All of them are available on the day specified in the name of the bonus, and all of them work in the same way. They give you a choice between cashing in $20 and getting a package of 20 Free Spins, or depositing $30 or more, and receiving 40 Spins. Both of these bundles of Spins can be received within the same day. The reasonable 35x wagering requirement needs to be completed to get the winnings from them too, but the $100 maximum applies to each of the bundles.
- The Tuesday Cashback and Saturday Cashback are great ways to recover the losses you have realized while playing with the casino on either Tuesdays or Saturdays. Note that, in order to make use of these bonuses, you need to have deposited on the given day. If you have done so, you will be able to recover up to 20% of the losses from any game, with a maximum of $100. The percentage you can reclaim starts from 10% and goes up with the tier of account you have. The more you play, the higher your account tier gets. There is a very low 3x wagering requirement for the money from the Cashback bonuses with this casino, which is excellent. However, the 10x cash out limit is present with this bonus as well, which is worth keeping in mind.
Last but not least, let's take a look into the VIP Program with the casino. As we mentioned, there are different account tiers with PrimeBetz . The more you deposit and wager, the more you can climb the ranks. There are different rewards you can claim for doing so – from exclusive deposit bonuses, to special bundles of Free Spins which are available once per week. The casino keeps pretty secretive about these incentives, though, so keep that in mind!
Regulation is one of the most important aspects of any casino nowadays. We are happy to say that PrimeBetz has not let us down on that front. Here is what the house has to say about its license:
Said license is claimed to be issued by the Antillephone. This is one of the four regulatory bodies in Curacao, a small Caribbean nation, which has become one of the most sought-after destinations for casinos to get regulated in. That is because of its unique approach to regulation, which leverages the interests of the players and houses alike. Let's verify the claim of PrimeBetz before we examine what protections the Antillephone grants, though. The regulator requires that any casino under its oversight implement a digital seal on their website. We found the one PrimeBetz has below:
The seal is the orange button to the right of the screenshot and clicking it leads you to the page below:
So PrimeBetz is definitely regulated. Here is what that means for players with the casino:
- When you make an account with this house, you are asked whether you want to set custom deposit limits. This is a part of a series of measures which players can opt in to – they can set these limits, as well as opt in to time out warnings. The measures, designed to curb problem gambling are mandated by regulators. They also include an option to get one's account closed too. Casinos are also required to offer access to resources and contacts from organizations like Gamblers Anonymous, which can help you if you need it. This makes playing in online houses safer and more fun for everyone.
- Secondly, the data that you submit to PrimeBetz and any other house as part of their KYC procedures can be very sensitive. It includes personal information about you, where you live and the source of your income. The Antillephone requires this data be kept safe, and makes casinos use some of the toughest encryption measures out there to ensure that.
- Thirdly, the integrity of the games you can play is also ensured, as long as you play them with licensed casinos. Said games need to undergo audits, by independent professionals, picked by the regulator, in order to certify there is no bias to them.
These are some of the reasons why we generally recommend licensed houses like PrimeBetz. We should also mention that its website is available in a couple of languages too – here is a list:
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
There are some countries where PrimeBetz does not accept players from too, which we will also list:
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in with the casino can be done with a variety of payment methods. These include credit cards, e-wallets and e-vouchers. Before we list them, note that some of the means of deposit might not be available in your country. For instance, players in the UK cannot deposit with credit cards. Wit that in mind, here are the rules of PrimeBetz about topping up your account, and the currencies it accepts:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), South African Rand (ZAR), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Norwegian Krone (NOK), US Dollar (USD)
These are all fairly normal conditions. Of note is the low minimum deposit requirement of just $10. Other casinos usually require between $10 and $20, so PrimeBetz is definitely on the low side of the range we'd consider acceptable. Next, the casino has no fee for cashing in, but third party charges need to be covered by its players. That is what most houses require nowadays too.
Let's also take a look into the withdrawal conditions:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|AstroPay||$10||$1500||up to 4 days||Free|
Less means of payment are available with these, but there are still plenty of options. We are concerned that the Payments page with PrimeBetz mentions a minimum withdrawal amount of $10. Yet, the Terms and Conditions of the casino set that to $30. If the actual amount is $30, that would be a bit higher than what we'd consider normal. Also, we don't like this contradiction and the uncertainty it brings.
To cash out, you need to wager the deposited funds three times. That is a common policy with the vast majority of casinos these days. The processing times for most means of withdrawal are instant, which is great. Note that the casino needs to have verified your identity prior to them, though, which can take up to two days, as per its Terms and Conditions. There are no fees for cashing out, but you will still need to cover third-party charges.
The only fee which you need to know about is for inactivity, as the following paragraph from the PrimeBetz Terms and Conditions states:
This is a common charge with all casinos nowadays, and its size with PrimeBetz is pretty low. Also, there is a way to recover said fee, which we have not seen before. This is certainly a player-friendly policy!
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game suppliers with PrimeBetz:
Game providers: Swintt, Thunderkick, Tom Horn, TPG, Virtual Generation, Vivo Gaming, ReelPlay, Relax Gaming, Salsa Technology, Smartsoft Gaming, Spade Gaming, Spinomenal, Playson, PragmaticPlay, Push Gaming, Qora Games, Quickspin, Nolimit City, OneTouch, Oryx, PGSoft, Play Pearls, Kalamba, Kiron, Leap-Gaming, Lucky, Mascot, Mr Slotty, Felix Gaming, Felt Gaming, Gamomat, Games Global, Hacksaw, Iron Dog Studio, Evolution, Evoplay, Fugaso, Fantasma, Fazi, Booming Games, Caleta, ELK, Elysium Studios, Endorphina, BetGames.tv, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, 1x2gaming, 3 Oaks, Amatic, Other
This is an impressive roster, and includes some of the bigger names in the industry. The player will have access to the following games from them:
- Slots: This is the largest category of game with PrimeBetz. It includes player favorites like the Big Bass Bonanza series, Starburst, Gates of Olympus, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold and many more. The slots are divided across several categories, based on their mechanics. There are Megaways, Jackpot slots and so on.
- Table Games: There are various Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes tables, with live and virtual dealers alike. What's more, PrimeBetz has an impressive collection of Dice games you can play, like Sic Bo.
- Crash games: Fans of quick and exciting gameplay will enjoy the extensive selection of Crash games this casino offers them, with titles like Aviator and Plinko.
- Littery: There is a special section of the casino's website dedicated to Keno games, Scratch tickets and Bingo games.
- Game Shows: Since PrimeBetz partners with Evolution, you can play the best game shows out there, like Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and more.
- Virtual sports: Simulated Horse and Hound racing, as well as virtual Football can be bet on for sports fans.
PrimeBetz is a great new casino, which is held back only by the lack of clarity on some of its Terms and Conditions. Other than that, we were very impressed with the regulation and payment policies of the house, as well as its games library. The bonuses it offers are plentiful and generous, and there are tons of games to play.
PrimeBetz Pros and Cons
|Licensed casino||Contradictory Terms and Conditions|
|Lots of bonuses||Unclear wagering requirements on some bonuses|
|Over 50 Game suppliers are featured|
|Vast Games library|
|Plenty of accepted means of payment|