Lucky Owl Club has a rather unique theme, and a cool owl mascot. However, there is more to a casino than that, and we found this particular one to be somewhat disappointing. There are a couple of flaws to the house which add up to make for an overall unpleasant experience. For instance, it does not have any information about its regulation on its website. Next, there are barely any payment methods which are available and the games library is very tiny.
That is not to say that Lucky Owl Club does not have some good sides too, though. We found the extensive bonuses it offers to be quite decent. There are tons of them, available in different packages. And even so, there are some of these promotions which have high entry costs and restrictive cash out limits.
So it seems that even though Lucky Owl Club is a pretty new casino, playing there might not be the best choice. This is why we recommend checking out the following full review of the house. It will shed light on all it does right and wrong, in order to help you decide whether you should play there.
Here is a full list of the bonuses with this casino:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Lucky Owl's Lucky Freebie||$25||$200||-||1x issued bonus + deposit|
|Owl's Nest Welcome Bonus Bundle||$25||200% up to $1000||35x||10x issued bonus + deposit|
|Table Titans Welcome Bonus||$25||100% up to $500||45x||10x issued bonus + deposit|
|Lucky Crypto Landing||$25||250% up to $1250||35x||10x issued bonus + deposit|
|Lucky Feather Reload Package||$25||350% + 50 spins||33x||10x the deposit|
|Owl's Nest Cashback||-||20%||30x||5x issued bonus|
|Owl's Weekend Treasure||$25||300%||32x||10x issued bonus|
|Month-End Feathered Rewards||$25||425%||32x||10x the deposit|
All of these are bonus bundles! This is great, because it means there are actually quite a bit more bonuses than it seemed at first glance. Let's dig deeper into the Welcome bonuses of the casino:
- The Lucky Owl Lucky Freebie is a rather unique promotion. The player is given $200 right off the bat, and has 10 minutes to play with the money before it expires. This is a very short amount of time, but to get the cash, you need to cover a very little wagering requirement of 0.25x the bonus. Wagering requirements are an inseparable part of any promotion, as you will see a bit further on, and represent how many times you need to turn over the money from a certain promotion before you are allowed to cash it out. Usually, they are between 30x and 40x for similar bonuses. So, once you cover this requirement, all the winnings from the bonus are added to the next part of the bundle. Note that there is a cash out limit of $200 for this first stage, and anything you win over that will be written off. To claim the bonus funds, you just need to deposit $25 or more. As far as minimum deposit requirements go, this is a bit too much, because most other houses have theirs set to $20 at most. The bonus will be added to your account instantly, and you'd have to clear a wagering requirement of 32x, which is still relatively small, to receive it. There is a cash out limit here too, of just 1x the issued bonus.
- Another choice you have for the first deposit made with the casino is the Owl's Nest Welcome Bonus Bundle. This is a more standard and straightforward set of promotions. What we like about it is the fact you can combine it with the previous promotion, and this means you can claim both of them. There are three bonuses in the Bundle, all of which require a minimum deposit of $25. The first one adds 200% of the money you cashed in to your account, the second – 175% and the third is the lowest, with a 150% multiplier. Note that these are pretty high as far as bonus percentages go. There is a wagering requirement of 35x for all of these bonuses. The cash out limit for them is 10x the initial deposit plus the issued bonus, which is not that bad.
- Thirdly, there is a special bonus for fans of classic casino games – the Table Titans Welcome Bonus. This is the last of the welcome bonuses with this casino, and it can also be claimed with any of the previous promotions. In order to do so, you need to just deposit $25 or more. Then, 100% of that amount will be added to your account, up to $500. The wagering requirement here is a bit higher than we consider acceptable, as it is set to 45x. The cash out limit is the same as the previous bundle.
There are a couple of bonuses that you can claim after you have played through the welcome bundles. Here is what these are:
- There is a special bonus for players who deposit via crypto, called the Lucky Crypto Landing. It covers three deposits, which need to be of $25 or more to qualify. These have different multipliers: 250% for the first bonus, 225% for the second and the third bonus grants you 175% of what you cash in. The wagering requirement for all of them is just 35x and there is a cash out limit of 10x the deposit you've made on each. The maximum bonus amount is said to be $1250, but we are unsure if that includes all three bonuses, or if that is how much you stand to receive on each.
- The Lucky Feather Reload Package is the biggest bundle of promotions with Lucky Owl Club. Notably, it includes six bonuses. These are three crypto deposit bonuses and three promotions which work with conventional means of payment. The two sets of bonuses have the same minimum deposit requirements. To claim the first bonus, you need to cash in $25, as with the rest of the promotions so far. The second bonus requires a minimum deposit of $50, and the third – $100. This is way too much in our opinion. Also, there is a 33x wagering requirement on all of the promotions. There's also a cash out limit of 10x the deposit you've made on each. As far as what you are granted, the Crypto bonuses have the following multipliers: 150%, 250% and 350% for the first, second and third deposit. The Crypto bonuses also have bundles of Free Spins, 20, 30 and 50, respectively. The other set of bonuses are calculated the same way, but don't have the Free Spins attached to them.
- There are two different Cashback bonuses with the casino, in the Owl's Nest Cashback bundle. These recover a certain percentage of losses which the player has made over a certain period of time. The first of these recovers 10% of the monthly losses of the player, while the second has a 20% recovery rate, but does not mention the applicable amount of time. In general, there is not much information about these promotions. We have no idea what the maximum a player can get out of them is. There is a cash out limit of 5x the bonus, though. Also, cashback bonuses have lower wagering requirements in general – about 5x. These promotions require a standard 30x wagering requirement be met.
- Three different bonuses can be claimed towards the end of each week via the Owl's Weekend Treasure bundle. They require $25, $50 and $100 for the First, Second and Third Deposit bonus, and grant some truly staggering multipliers – 200%, 300% and 400%. The wagering requirement for any of them is 32x, which is fair. A cash out limit of 10x the deposit made is applied to the promotions. However, when the bonus is calculated as four times the deposit you've made, you will not be able to actually benefit from such a high cash out limit. In practice, it will be closer to 2.5x for the highest bonuses. Considering they require a staggering $100 deposit to be made to claim, this disappointed us.
- The Month-End Feathered Rewards bundle consists of three bonuses with even higher multipliers than the previous one. These are 225%, 325% and 425%, respectively. However, the same issues with the previous set of promotions are present here too. The minimum deposit requirements are too high at $25, $50 and $100, and the 10x cash out limit is actually somewhat restrictive for the high bonus multipliers. The same reasonable 32x wagering requirement is present here as well, though.
As far as regulation is concerned, Lucky Owl Club does not really mention anything. This means we have no choice but to assume it is an unlicensed house. Here are the protections you will give up if you are playing with such casinos:
- Licensed houses have their games audited regularly. This is done by independent professionals, who are able to certify the percentage of funds players stand to lose on average. Said professionals then assign an RTP rating, which signifies just that. You cannot trust the RTP ratings of unlicensed casinos, because they are not verified by anyone.
- There are tons of sensitive data which casinos process as part of their KYC and AML checks. The difference between the houses which have and don't have casinos is that licensed operators are required to use top notch encryption protocols to secure your data. This makes them much harder to breach, and makes leaks much less likely.
- Thirdly, there is a set of self exclusion measures which licensed casinos need to offer to their players. From time out warnings and deposit limits to the ability to close your account, they are much safer and help fight problem gambling.
This is why we generally prefer regulated casinos over their peers, and this is why we consider them to be a better place for you, too. Back to Lucky Owl Club, though, here is a list of the languages you can see its website in, as well as the countries where it does not accept players from:
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in with Lucky Owl Club can only be done via credit card or crypto. This is pretty limiting as far as deposit methods go, and we generally expect more to be available. Means of payment like e-wallets and e-vouchers are flexible means of making sure that players have enough choice in how they want to cash in. Not to mention that credit cards are not available for deposits in some jurisdictions like the UK, which means players from there will have access only to crypto. Crypto is too complex for some, and having it as the singular payment method available for countries like the UK is not great at all.
Either way, here is more information about the conditions around depositing and the accepted currencies:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), South African Rand (ZAR), US Dollar (USD)
There is a rather high minimum deposit requirement of $25. Usually, the range in which minimum deposits are found is $10 to $20, and no more. There are no fees for depositing, but third party fees will need to be covered by the player. This is especially notable when it comes to crypto deposits and their high miner fees.
Let's also take a look at withdrawals:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Once again, the selection of means available is very lackluster. We can compliment Lucky Owl Club on its low minimum withdrawal amount, though, as it lets you cash out as little as a single dollar. What's less commendable is the $2500 weekly limit for withdrawals. We would have liked to see that as a daily limit instead!
What we said about the fees applies here – Lucky Owl Club charges none, but you'd have to bear third party charges. And that is once again significant when it comes to miner fees. The processing time for withdrawals is not mentioned anywhere, and we cannot speculate on how long it takes to cash out.
Lastly, note that before you can place a withdrawal request at the first place, you need to have wagered the deposited money at least once, which is a pretty common part of the AML policies of each casino.
Also, here is the inactive account policy of Lucky Owl Club:
It is fairly generous, as it does not make the player pay any fees.
Games and Game Suppliers
Game providers: Rival
As you see from the list of game suppliers above, the casino has the games of just one of them – Rival. Now, Rival is no worse than any other casino software developer, but we expect to see around 50 game studios at least, because this is generally what most houses have to offer. Normally, you'd expect thousands of games, while here, we'd be surprised if Lucky Owl Club had over 100 in total. Either way, here are the games you can play:
- Slots: There are no recognizable slots like Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold and so on. Instead, you can play games like Frogged, Tycoon Towers and Bankers Gone Bonkers. The collection of slots is divided by their mechanics, and you can filter out video slots, progressive slots and so on.
- Table Games: There's a couple of games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and a Roulette or two. Live dealer Poker tables are available too. There are no Game shows at all, and we wish the casino had more live games overall.
- Scratch & win: This category includes several games like Beach bums, which let you buy and scratch virtual tickets.
- Crash games: There is just one of them available, called Kaboom.
Despite a decent roster of bonuses, we will not be recommending this casino. That is because of its lack of license, its limited payment methods and, above all, its shallow games library. Even if Lucky Owl Club were a great place to bet overall, if it has the games of just one provider, we cannot see why anyone would play there.
Lucky Owl Club Pros and Cons
|Lots of bonuses||Unlicensed casino|
|Low minimum withdrawal amount||High entry costs for some promotions|
|Only one Game supplier|
|Tiny games library|
|Limited payment methods accepted|