Luck of Spins
Many attractive bonuses
Good amount of game suppliers
Sports betting available
Unfair winnings restrictions
Limited number of payment methods
High minimum withdrawal
Low maximum withdrawal
Luck of Spins Details
USD, EUR, GBP, NOK, AUD, CAD, BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT
Table of contents
Luck of Spins is an online casino and sportsbook which has a lot of excellent features, but also a lot of downsides. It excels when it comes to handing out players bonuses, by offering them a plethora of fun promotions for both casino games and sports. The promotions are frequent, fair and the house has decently low entry points for them. Besides its promotions, there is a very robust library of Slots, Table games and Live gaming experiences. The minimum deposit is also quite low.
On the other hand, the downsides of the casino include some pretty insurmountable issues. There is an unfair policy which restricts how much you can win. Cashing in can only be done in two payment methods, and so can cashing out. In general, the withdrawal rules of this casino are a mess. It might be genuinely hard to access your money if you've cashed in here.
So, you might be wondering whether the casino can be recommended? Well, in order to answer this question, we need to examine it very carefully, going over the issues and the upsides of the house alike. This is exactly what we've done in the following review of the house. Check it out to learn everything you need to know about Luck of Spins:
As we said, the casino has a very good range of bonus offerings. It features two different Welcome bonuses and several Recurring promotions afterwards, which can be claimed a certain amount of times per week. This means that even once you're done with the initial deposit offerings, you will have a constant stream of bonuses to get. Here is an outline of all of the promotions:
|Cash out limit
|Welcome Casino Bonus
|300% up to $1200
|15x the initial deposit
|Welcome Sports Freebet
|Free Spins Pie
|75% up to $500
|Daily Extra Cashback
|30% up to $2000
|Casino Reload Bonus
|150% up to $1000
|500% up to $500
And now, let's examine each of them up close, starting off with the two Welcome Bonuses:
- The Welcome Casino Bonus is exceptionally generous, as it awards the player with 300% of their first deposit, up to a maximum of $1200. This is one of the biggest multipliers we've seen, but there are also some conditions about the bonus we are not so sure we like. For instance, the entry cost requirement for it is $25, higher than what we generally see with the peers of Luck of Spins, which is up to $20 at most. There is also a wagering requirement of 45x, which represents the amount of times you are expected to play through the bonus if you wish to cash it out. However, such requirements also tend to be lower, usually set anywhere within the range of 30x to 40x. What's more, the house has also implemented a policy which restricts the maximum amount of money you can cash out. That is set to 15x the initial deposit. Since the bonus is three times as high as that, the real limit is 5x the bonus, in practice. When it comes to cash out limits, there is nothing inherently wrong with them, and a lot of casinos nowadays have implemented them in some form. However, they do make the promotion a bit less compelling than it could have been.
- The other option you have when first cashing in to Luck of Spins is the Welcome Sports Freebet. A Freebet token is a voucher for a certain amount of money. If you wager it and lose, the casino will settle the bet by taking out the loss from your voucher first, instead of your deposited balance. That is different from Sports bonuses, which tend to satisfy losing bets from players' balance first. The Luck of Spins Freebet voucher can be obtained if you have cashed in $25 for your first deposit and placed a bet in the Sportsbook. The casino will match 100% of that bet, up to $100 and grant you a Freebet token. The promotion has some downsides – the entry cost is a bit too much, and the cash out limit is just $100. The wagering requirement is not mentioned at all. There is also a requirement to wager the token on a game with odds over 1.5.
The real bread and butter of the promotional policies of this casino has to be the many fun Recurring bonuses it offers. As we mentioned, they can be claimed a number of times each week. Let's take a look at these bonuses:
- The Free Spins Pie is a deposit bonus which rewards you with 200 Free Spins if you cash in $25 or more. That is a comparatively high reward, and what makes the promotion even more special is the fact that you can claim it up to three times per day. What's more, the bonus comes with a wagering requirement of just 15x. That is way lower than the range we previously pointed to, of 30x to 40x, which is normal for such promotions. The cash out limit is the only issue with the promotion, as it is set to $150. However, we are quite fond of the sheer size of the bonus and the fact you can claim it so often, and we believe these two benefits outweigh the downsides it has!
- A Cashback Bonus allows players to recover a certain percentage of their losses over a period of time. Luck of Spins features two such promotions. The Jolly Cashback is a seasonal bonus, available around Christmas. It recovers 75% of the player's daily losses, up to $500, and can be obtained every day. This generous percentage is not something we tend to see, as the recovery amounts with casinos are usually around 10% to 15% at most. The wagering requirements for the promotion are very low, too – you need to wager the bonus just 5x to cash it out. 5x is also the maximum cash out limit for the promotion.
- The other promotion which lets you get back some of your losses is the Daily Extra Cashback. It can be received once per day, as the name of the bonus implies. The casino rewards you with 30% of your losses, up to a maximum of $2000. This promotion has a very high maximum amount you can get, and its percentage is also higher than average. On the other hand, the casino does have a higher wagering requirement for the winnings from the bonus than normal. It requires you turn over said winnings 20x before you cash out – and cashback bonuses with its peers sometimes have no wagering requirements at all, or tend to have them as high as 3x. The cash out limit for the bonus is 5x the recovered sum.
- Next, there is a bunch of Reload bonuses, which are classic deposit bonuses. The Casino Reload Bonus can be obtained eight times per day, and offers players a 150% multiplier for their funds, up to a maximum of $1000. The minimum deposit requirement is $25, and the amount of times you need to wager the cash to withdraw it has been set to 45x, which is a bit much, as we explained. The cash out limit is 20x the initial deposit, which seems fair enough,
- The Crypto Reload Bonus can be claimed only once per week, and it adds 500% of whatever you cash in, provided you do so with one of the crypto tokens the casino accepts. We should mention, however that the entry cost for the bonus is as high as $50. Given its ridiculous multiplier, that seems justifiable. The maximum bonus amount is $500, and there is a fair 40x wagering requirement. The cash out limit is set to 15x the initial deposit, which equals to three times the bonus.
- Finally, the Combo Boost is a very familiar bonus, offered by most casinos which feature a sportsbook. It rewards players for placing and winning several bets in a sequence, with a scaling bonus of up to 50% of their wagers. This promotion does not specify its wagering requirement, but we should mention that the house has a cash out limit of 30x for the winnings from it.
Overall, the bonuses of the casino are very generous. In fact, they are too generous, if anything. The Cashback promotions supposedly can be claimed together, which would then mean the house recovers 105% of your daily losses. It also gives you the Reload bonus up to eight times per day, while netting you up to 600 Free Spins with the Free Spins Pie bonus. We have never seen such a generous house, and most casinos are a lot more timid when it comes to the bonuses. We are not saying that Luck of Spins is not going to honor the terms of its promotions, but it makes sense to keep an eye out and be careful when playing there.
The biggest issue with the house has to do with the lack of regulation over it. There is just no mention on its website of who runs the casino, or from where. This means that players will be unable to get certain guarantees they might expect. The regulatory bodies nowadays have different policies, of course, but since most houses are licensed in Curacao or Malta, we would like to go over what the casinos that hold such licenses have to comply with, in order to give you an example:
- Firstly, the licensed houses need to offer their players games which are certifiably fair. This is achieved via audits, which the games are required to undergo. Said audits are performed by independent professionals, picked by the regulatory bodies. That way, their impartiality is guaranteed. The auditors go over the random number generators used in the games to produce the outcomes of evert bet, in order to verify that they pay out exactly as much as they are supposed to. This is how you can be sure you are playing actual games of chance!
- Secondly, the casinos which operate under licenses nowadays all have to take the issue of problem gambling seriously and implement a series of measures to protect players from it. They need to offer you enough information on what problem gambling is and where to seek help. Furthermore, they need to provide you with certain self-exclusion measures you can opt in to, in order to reduce your exposure to the house. From custom deposit limits, to the ability to close down your account, these give players a lot of agency!
- Thirdly, playing with a licensed house means that any information which you share with the house will be stored safely. That is very important, due to the sensitive nature of this information. Casinos need to conduct various KYC checks in order to prevent money laundering and other financial crime, and they need to collect various details about you, where you live, your payments and so on. Licensed houses are required to encrypt all that, in order to protect you from any possible data leaks, or even hackers trying to get the info.
As you can see, there are many reasons why you are better off playing in licensed casinos over their unregulated counterparts. However, let's get back to Luck of Spins, and more specifically, the surprisingly high amount of language versions its website has:
Languages: English, German, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Italian
We should mention that some countries have policies towards online gambling which make it impossible for players to access the services of this house. Below is a list of these jurisdictions:
Deposit and Withdrawal
The payment policies of the house are another weak point it has. It only accepts credit cards and crypto, and we always take issue with houses which are unable to offer a plethora of options to the player. What's more, the conditions around cashing in or out are also very uncompetitive. Here is what depositing looks like, and what currencies you can use to do so:
Currencies: US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT)
The minimum deposit amount for credit cards is $25, and crypto deposits need to be of $10 or more. On average, we expect casinos to accept minimum payments within the range of $10-$20 at most. Additionally, the maximum deposit for credit cards of $500 is not exactly great either.
There are no fees, but any third party charges, as in blockchain fees and credit card fees, will have to be covered by you. Of course, that is the case with pretty much any casino nowadays.
Now, let's also take a look at the withdrawal policies:
There is once again an insufficient amount of payment methods you can use to cash out. However, this time, the minimum withdrawal amount is much worse – you can cash out only $100 or more. The maximum withdrawal, on the other hand, is too low – sitting at just $500. With minimums around $10-$20, and maximums in the thousands, the other casinos out there have Luck of Spins beat when it comes to these policies.
What's worse, though, is the fact that the processing times for withdrawals are not made clear. Since every house has its own internal set of policies regarding them, we could not speculate how long it takes Luck of Spins to process them.
There is also a requirement to wager your deposits at least three times before cashing out. Failing to meet that results in a 10% fee being charged to your account. Such policies are dedicated to combatting money laundering, and we don't find them to be out of place in the Terms and Conditions of this, or any other casino.
However, there is an unfair clause which restricts the maximum amount of money you can win, in the lifetime of your account, as well as within a day:
This clause is totally unacceptable, as it defeats the point of playing games of chance in the first place.
Finally, we would like to touch on another clause we don't like, which has to do with the casino confiscating the money from inactive accounts:
This is not what houses tend to do – instead, they will usually charge the player a small fee every month.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the fifty of so Game Suppliers we saw listed on the website of this casino:
Game providers: Amatic, Belatra, Booongo, CT Interactive, EGT Interactiv, Espresso Games, Fugaso, GameArt, Inbet Virtuals, Mancala, Mr Slotty, NetGame, PGSoft, Playson, Smartsoft Gaming, TPG, Vibra Gaming, Zeusplay, Triple Cherry, Superlotto, Spade Gaming, Red Rake, Platipus, Nucleus, NetEnt, Mascot, KA Gaming, Games Inc, Funky Games, Evoplay, Elysium Studios, Dragon Gaming, Caleta, Betsoft, Amigo Gaming, Apollo Games, BGaming, Cool Games, EAgaming, Endorphina, Fazi, Funta, Gamzix, Kalamba, Microgaming, OneTouch, NetGaming, Tom Horn, TrueLab, Other
This is not such a big amount, but it's about as many as we expected. Since there are a lot of big names within these suppliers, we can say that the house offers some exciting games. Here is what you can play:
Slots: The casino does not feature a lot of slots we expected to see, like Big Bass Bonanza. However, you could instead try out something new and check out the likes of Alien Fruits, Kingdom of Avalon Beast Band an others. We are not happy with the fact that the slots are not filterable, aside from by their provider. If you are looking for games with a specific theme, this will make navigating the website of the house a chore.
Table Games: Luck of Spins features a collection of live casino classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. A couple of virtual dealer games are available as well. Inexplicably, the Table Games section of the casino also features a couple of Crash games like Dice and Mines.
Virtual Sports: Fans of Horse Racing and Hound Racing can bet on virtual versions of these events, as well as a couple of Virtual football games.
Speaking of sports, the Sportsbook of this casino was quite serviceable. It features a plethora of events to bet on, from Basketball to Wrestling, and live wagers are accepted on a number of sports in-play. Furthermore, the house has a decent amount of esports which you can bet on, like DOTA 2, SC II and so on.
Luck of Spins is a pretty bad casino overall. We cannot recommend playing there, because of the withdrawals policy being as bad as it is. Instead of wasting your time and money with it, consider checking out our other reviews, in order to find a more competitive option.