Lady Linda Casino
Decent selection of games
Sports betting available
Limited payment methods
Extremely high minimum withdrawal amount
Unfair maximum winnings clause
Lady Linda Casino Details
GBP, EUR, USD, NOK, AUD, CAD, BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT
Table of contents
Lady Linda Casino is an online gambling house with a friendly website, which did manage to make a good first impression on us. However, once we dug a bit deeper, we discovered a series of major issues. For one, the casino is completely unlicensed, and there is not even a mention of whoever operates it to be found anywhere on its website. Another problem arises from the fact that the casino does not have good payment conditions. While cashing in is fast and simple, the same cannot be said about withdrawals, and we don't like that whatsoever!
On the other hand, Lady Linda Casino does a couple of things right as well. For instance, we cannot ignore the fact that it has quite the decent library of games. It features a good amount of Suppliers it has partnered with, and the Sportsbook is also quite robust. There are also bonuses. We found them to be a bit uninspired, but, on the other hand, the promotions are plentiful.
So it seems we cannot really give you a concise rating for the casino from the get go. To learn whether this is the right place for you to bet, check out the full review of the house we have prepared for you, which will go over everything about it you need to know:
Let's start off with the promotions that are available to players with this casino. These feature two Welcome Bonuses – one for fans of Slots and Table games, and one for Sports lovers. There are also a couple of Recurring Bonuses, which can be claimed more than once, provided you meet their requirements. Here is an outline of what the bonuses look like:
|Cash out limit
|Casino Welcome Bonus
|300% up to $1000
|15x initial deposit
|Welcome Sports Freebet
|Sparkle Reload Bonus
|Weekend Freespin party
|$500 + 500 spins
|15x initial deposit
|Daily casino cashback
|5% + 2000 spins
|Daily Extra Cashback
|30% + 2000 spins
Before we go into them in a bit more detail, we should mention that all of the promotions issued by Lady Linda Casino, which require you to deposit to obtain, have a cash out limit. This limit is tied to the percentage of the initial deposit the bonus is calculated as – it is 30x the initial deposit if the percentage is up to 99%, 20x if it is between 100% and 200%, and 15x the deposit once the percentage reaches 300% or more. Additionally, any bundle of Free Spins has a maximum cash out limit of $150, regardless of its size. We cannot say these conditions are great, but they are not terrible either. Houses are free to set their limits to as much as they want, but we would argue that makes getting the promotions a bit less fun, especially when the limits are as convoluted as these here.
Now, let's take a look at the two Welcome Bonuses:
- The Casino Welcome Bonus adds a 300% boost to the first deposit with the house you make. There is a minimum deposit requirement of $25 applied to it. That is a bit higher than average, but not by much – most houses demand up to $20 for such promotions. The maximum bonus you can claim is $1000, and it needs to be wagered 45x before you can withdraw it. Such wagering requirements are incredibly common these days, and yet, we would like to mention that other casinos tend to set theirs lower. Usually, the wagering requirements for houses do not go over 30x-40x on average. The cash out limit is 15x the initial deposit. Since the bonus is 300% of said deposit, the limit is lower than it might appear – it cannot be more than 5x the bonus.
- The other initial deposit promotion, the Welcome Sports Freebet has a lot less clear conditions than the casino welcome bonus. A Freebet voucher is awarded to players who cash in $25 or more during their initial deposit. It is unclear if that can be combined with the previous promotion, or whether you need to pick between those. The voucher is worth $100, and needs to be used to bet on a single event. If you lose the bet, the casino will resolve it from the voucher, and not the funds, thus ensuring you won't lose out on your first time wagering with with it! On the other hand, if you win, the winnings from the bet cannot be over $100. Anything over that amount will be written off by the casino. It is also not clear what the wagering requirement and cash out limits are for that promotion, but we don't doubt some kind of restriction applies to it.
Now, let's take a look at the promotions with Lady Linda Casino which can be obtained multiple times. Here are its Recurring bonuses:
- The first of those promotions is called Sparke Reload. For some reason, it can be received up to 10 times per account, which is not a restriction on any of the following promotions. The bonus adds up $500 to your account, and requires a minimum deposit of $25. We don't know what percentage of said deposit is added, and so, cannot say what the cash out limit is either. However, what we do know is that the promotion has a wagering requirement of 45x. As we explained, that's a bit excessive!
- The Weekend Freespin Party is a good way to get a bit more for deposits you make on Saturdays or Sundays. It requires you to cash in $30 to obtain, and doing so will reward you with 100 Free Spins. These Spins can be obtained up to three times during each weekend, with the same deposit. The wagering requirement is just 15x, which is much lower than the average. The casino does deserve some credit for this fair condition, but the fact that it has set a cash out limit of $150 for any of the Spins somewhat diminishes the low wagering requirement.
- There is a massive Crypto Bonus. Presumably, players will be able to cash in with their preferred token and claim the promotion. However, we cannot say when the bonus will be available, nor what the minimum deposit is. The maximum bonus amount is set to $500, which is fair enough. Since the promotion has an extremely high multiplier of 500%, you will only be able to withdraw up to 15x the initial deposit. That is worth 3x the bonus, given its percentage. The wagering requirements for the funds is not mentioned either, and we cannot speculate on it.
- There are two Cashback Bonuses. The first one, the Daily Casino Cashback gives you back 5% of your losses from casino games every day, up to a maximum of $2000. The second bonus awards you with a 30% cashback, up to the same maximum. However, the former bonus has a 5x wagering requirement, and the latter – a 20x one. Both bonuses can be claimed at once, but what you should know is that you need to do so by contacting the casino's support team within each day you want to use the bonus, or the promotional funds gathered will be lost. Additionally, the minimum losses you need to have realized during the day to qualify for the promotion need to be of at least $20. The cash out limit for the promotion is unknown to us.
- Finally, the Multiboost bonus is the only sports promotion besides the initial deposit offering. It lets the player get up to 50% of whatever they have wagered. The percentage is calculated based on the number of bets you have placed, starting off from 10% at 4 bets and growing to the maximum at 10 bets. No information is given about how the bonus can be withdrawn, nor what the cash out limit is.
What is most concerning to us about this casino is the complete lack of regulation. As we said before, there is no mention of who runs the casino or from where. The issue with that is not that Lady Linda Casino can be a fraudulent house, and a lack of license does not automatically mean this. No, the issue lies in the fact that certain protections, which players might expect to find from the licensed houses they play with are not going to be applicable here. These protections are different based on the jurisdiction which has issued the license of the house.
Let's give an example with the most popular destination for casino operators nowadays – Curacao. There are four licensing bodies within it, and all of them have managed to strike a unique balance between the interests of the player and those of the houses which they oversee. That way, you can benefit from both strict safety guarantees, while also being able to get higher bonuses and play exclusive games. Here is what the guarantees we mentioned are with Curacao-licensed casinos:
- Whenever you open an account with a casino, deposit or withdraw, you might be asked to perform a KYC check. That is necessary for casinos to be able to combat money-laundering and other financial crime. However, from the players' perspective, these checks mean that you need to submit a lot of valuable information to the house. It is imperative that this said information is kept safe from hackers, and the possibility of data leaks is minimized. All of this is achieved by the encryption rules which casinos need to follow. They need to use some of the toughest security protocols to ensure your private data stays private!
- There is also a lot of focus on combatting problematic gambling tendencies. Not only are licensed casinos required to provide players with sufficient information on what these can look like, but they also need to let you know where you can find help. Additionally, certain self- exclusion options need to be provided to you – for example, these can be custom deposit limits players can set, time out warnings and reality checks they can enable, or even the ability to close down your account!
- Perhaps the most important requirement of the Curacao regulators is that casinos prove their games are structured in a fair way, and that they are not biased at all. That can only be achieved by the different games you can play being audited, by independent professionals, selected by the casino. These professionals go over the complex algorithms which determine the outcomes of games, their random number generators, and ascertain whether there is any bias within them, towards the house. That way, you can know you are playing actual games of chance!
There is a lot of reasons why we generally prefer regulated houses to ones like Lady Linda Casino. We hope that you stick to licensed casinos, but let's also get back to our coverage of the house at hand. We were quite surprised to discover its website is available in multiple languages:
Languages: English, German, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Italian
There are a couple of countries where you cannot sing up from – as part of their regulatory approach to regulatory gambling. Here is what those are with regards to Lady Linda Casino:
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in to the house can be done with either credit cards or crypto. Since some countries, like the UK for instance, ban credit card payments to casinos, this means you might just have access to the crypto payment methods, which is not ideal. In general, we expect to see a lot more deposit methods be available than just two – these can include e-wallets, e-vouchers, and so on. Still, here are the conditions around these two methods of payment and the currencies you can cash in with:
Currencies: British Pound Sterling (GBP), Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT)
The minimum deposit is $10 for crypto deposits and $25 for FIAT ones. The former amount is great, while the latter is not so competitive. There is no mention of the maximum you can deposit with crypto.
There are no deposit fees either, but players will need to cover third party fees like crypto miner fees. That is how such incidental fees are generally handled by casinos these days, so we are not surprised.
Now, let's take a look at the withdrawal conditions:
There are still only two payment methods, but the casino has set its minimum withdrawal to $100 for both, which is not acceptable. Generally, you can expect to be asked to cash out $20 at least, and Lady Linda Casino setting its minimum to such a high amount means it is not competitive at all. The maximum you can cash out is also too low, as it has been set to $500 for both of these payment methods.
There is also a clause in the Terms and Conditions of Lady Linda Casino which mentions you can only withdraw if you have wagered your deposited funds once. It is then contradicted by a clause which says you need to wager the money three times. Both of these are reasonable amounts, and such clauses are generally a part of the AML policies casinos adopt, but we would have liked for a conclusive answer to how many times you need to play through the deposits.
There is no fee for withdrawals, nor any mention of how long they take. Third party charges still need to be handled by the player too.
However, we have saved the worst for last – take a look at the following clause:
Lady Linda Casino sets a limit on how much you can win each day, and during the lifetime of your account. Now, that just goes against the point of playing games of chance. We never like it when casinos set such artificial restrictions on how lucky their players are!
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game Suppliers the casino had listed on its website:
Game providers: Amatic, Belatra, Booongo, CT Interactive, EGT Interactiv, Espresso Games, Fugaso, GameArt, Inbet Virtuals, Mancala, Mr Slotty, NetEnt, PGSoft, Playson, Smartsoft Gaming, TPG, Vibra Gaming, Zeusplay, Triple Cherry, Superlotto, Spade Gaming, Red Rake, Platipus, Nucleus, Mascot, KA Gaming, Games Inc, Funky Games, Evoplay, Elysium Studios, Dragon Gaming, Caleta, Betsoft, Amigo Gaming, Apollo Games, BGaming, Cool Games, EAgaming, Endorphina, Fazi, Funta, Gamzix, Kalamba, Microgaming, NetGame, OneTouch, Tom Horn, TrueLab, Atmosfera, Vivo Gaming, Kiron, Virtual Generation, Tvbet, Other
There were about 50 of them in total, which is what we've come to expect. However, other casinos can do better. Still, there is a decent amount of games you can play. Here is what those are:
- Slots: There are all sorts of different slots, and many major classics like Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Bonanza, Elvis Frog, Johnny Cash, Wolf's Gold and so on. However, what we should mention is that the games are very disorganized, and cannot be filtered by theme, or by developer. This makes playing them less fun than it would normally be.
- Table Games: There are a couple of Live and a couple of Virtual dealer tables where you can play Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. Even though this is less than we generally expect, we are happy to see Lady Linda Casino offer access to these classic titles.
- Lucky Games: This is a section of the website of the casino, which contains a number of Wheel of Fortune and Live dealer Keno style games you can tune in to. There are no more sophisticated game shows, though, which is surely a misstep.
Finally, we should mention the Sportsbook. It has both live and prematch betting available, and we found a number of fun events – from massive markets like Football, to smaller and more niche things to bet on like Cross-Country and Handball. There is a live betting section where you can find horse and hound races, and there are quite a lot of esports too – like LOL, Dota 2 and so on. Lady Linda Casino has pretty much anything you would expect to find in a sportsbook nowadays.
Taking everything we said so far into account, we find it impossible to recommend the casino. It has far too many issues we consider to be far too significant! As an example, it is not licensed, and it has pretty terrible withdrawal conditions. We simply think you would have more fun with a casino which respects your time and money a bit more, and does not make you jump through hoops to cash out, does not restrict your winnings and can guarantee you an even baseline level of regulatory protection!