Table of contents
Jackie Jackpot is far from being a new online casino – the house was actually launched all the way back in 2018. This does bring up the question of whether it still holds up after all this time, or whether there are better options for players nowadays. The answer to that might not be as simple as you might imagine, though!
That is because Jackie Jackpot has a lot of advantages, from its excellent bonuses to its tight regulation. It is hone to a unique an fun mascot – Jackie, who seems to be some kind of cartoon lumberjack. However, Jackie's house has a lot of issues too, from a lackluster library of games you can play, to more severe problems regarding its payment methods
The full review of the casino will strive to answer this complex question by going over everything we just mentioned, and more, in order to paint a full picture of what Jackie Jackpot has to offer. Read on if you are interested in playing there:
Here is what Jackie offers the player in terms of promotions:
|Cash out limit
|100% up to $200 + 100 spins
|High roller Bonus
|50% up to $1600
|Daily spin Frenzy
|40% up to $300
These are some fairly reasonable bonuses, and we are pretty happy with the policies of the casino regarding them. So, let's go over each of them in a bit more detail:
- The first of them is the Welcome Offer. It rewards you for placing your first deposit. The minimum you need to cash in in order to benefit from the bonus is just $10. Compared to other casinos, this is actually relatively low, as far as deposit requirements go. The bonus itself is a 100% boost of your deposited funds, up to $200. There is also a bundle of 100 Free Spins you can grab, too. In order to do so, you need to deposit $20 or more to the casino. The Spins will be credited in three bundles to your account, over three days. On the first day, you will get 40 Spins. The second will bring you 20 and the last day will add 40 to your account. Cashing out the money from the bonus and the winnings from the Spins can be done as soon as you complete their wagering requirement. This kind of condition is very common, and most other casinos also introduce it as part of their bonuses. It means the bonuses need to be wagered a certain amount of times, usually between 30x and 40x. This particular bonus has a wagering requirement of 35x, which is right in the middle of the range we find to be acceptable! There's no cash out limit at all.
- After you have played through the previous promotion, you will have access to several recurring bonuses. The first of them we'd like to touch on is available weekly – it is the so-called High-roller Bonus. It awards players who deposit a significant amount of funds to the casino – $200 or more, with a 50% bonus for their deposit. The maximum you can get from this bonus is quite significant – it is set to $1600. However, the multiplier is a bit low for the exorbitant amount of money you need to cash in. The wagering requirement here is a bit higher – 40x, and we wish Jackie Jackpot would actually reward its high-rollers with a bit of a more competitive bonus.
- One of the more unique bonuses you have access to with this casino is the Daily spin Frenzy incentive. It lets you get up to 50 Free Spins every day, based on the amount of money you wager with the casino. Wager $100 for a bundle of 10 Spins, $500 for 25, and $1000 for the maximum of 50 Spins. This is certainly an innovative bonus, but we wish it was not so restrictive! The wagering requirement for the winnings from aby of these Spins is set to 50x, which is quite high. There is also a cash out limit of $100 for them. Given the fact that the promotion does not technically require a deposit, that is acceptable, and still, we would have liked to see a lower wagering requirement.
- There are a couple of more generic bonuses too – the Thursday Spins bonus awards you 10 Free Spins as long as you deposit $20 or more during the day. It can be claimed up to 5 times every week, for a total of 50 Spins. The wagering requirement for it is just 35x, but the casino could stand to offer a bit of a higher bundle for the relatively high minimum deposit.
- There is also a reload bonus, available on the fifth day of the week. It is simply called the Friday Bonus, and it lets players who cash in $20 or more get 40% of that money, up to $300 as additional funds to play with. This bonus has a reasonable wagering requirement of 40x which is great.
There is also a Loyalty Program which every player with Jackie Jackpot is automatically enrolled in when they make their account. The program rewards them for wagering more and more by progressing their account across several different tiers. This unlocks unique Loyalty Bonuses. These consist of bundles of Free Spins and Bonus money, as well as an exclusive Cashback Bonus and some other account features. One of them is faster withdrawal processing. Overall, this seems to be a very rewarding program.
Lastly, there is a couple of Tournaments which players can take part in. These are run from time to time by the game suppliers Jackie Jackpot partners with. As such, the winnings from them are not bound by any wagering requirements or such restrictions. How can you take part in these competitions? Well, you simply need to play the games of the specific publisher which offers the promotion! The player who wagers the most for the running time of the competition will get a prize, and so will the runner ups. To give an example of what that might look like, at the time of writing, there is a tournament called Drops and Wins. It is run by Pragmatic play, and each week during the competition, a prize pool of up to $225 000 will be divided among the top players in it. Not only that, but a lucky player of these games will win a special $35 000 prize every day for the duration of the tournament. This is one of the most generous competitions of its kind, and we are happy Jackie Jackpot decided to take part in it.
As far as regulation is concerned, Jackie Jackpot is quite stellar. Here is what it has to say about the licensed it operates under:
Said license is claimed to be issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), to casino operator Aspire Global International Ltd.. We checked to see if that was the case – here is an excerpt from the register of the MGA, which showcases the license of said operator:
We scrolled down to the list of approved domains of the operator, and were able to find Jackie Jackpot among them:
This means the house is definitely regulated. What does that mean for the player, though? Here is a list of the protections a license from the MGA entitles you to:
- How can you be sure that the games you play with a casino are actually unbiased? Well, licensed houses have to submit the games they offer for audits. These audits are performed by independent professionals, who go over the random number generators the games. Every casino game to bet on uses these generators, which determine the outcomes of bets. The lack of bias in them can be certified by the audits, and that is the only way to know you are playing actual games of chance!
- There is also a lot of importance placed on the safety of player data. This is important, because casinos need to collect tons of personal information on their players. Said information can concern who you are, what the source of your income is and so on. The MGA and other vigilant regulators require casinos to store it safely, using some of the strictest encryption protocols available to them. That makes the odds of it leaking pretty low!
- Finally, when playing with an MGA-licensed casino, you can expect measures to be in place to combat problem gambling. These measures can be opted in, if you feel the need to, and include several ways of restricting yourself. For instance, you can set custom limits on deposits. You can also enable time out warnings and even close down your account, should you feel the need to! There is also a lot of information houses need to provide their players with, on what problematic gambling tendencies look like and where to seek help.
As you can see, casinos licensed by the MGA are regulated quite strictly, in order to ensure they offer the player a vital series of services which improve their experience greatly. Here is some more information on Jackie Jackpot – regarding the languages you can see its website in, and the countries where it does not accept players from.
Languages: English, Finnish, German
Finally, we'd like to mention that the operator behind this casino has been featured previously by us – here are our review of some of its other casinos:
Aspire Global International Ltd. Casinos:
Deposit and Withdrawal
Here is an outline of the means of payment accepted by this casino, as well as the currencies you can use to cash in:
Currencies: US Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Russian Ruble (RUB), Japanese Yen (JPY)
This is a very low amount of payment methods overall, and what's more, not all of them will be available to all. For instance, players in the UK cannot deposit using a credit card. There are similar restrictions on the e-wallets Jackie Jackpot uses in countries where they don't offer their services to.
Other than that, there is no significant issue with the conditions. The minimum deposit is very low – just $10. There are no fees, but third party charges by the credit card issuer or the e-wallet operator can be applied to your transactions, so watch out for that!
Here is what cashing out from Jackie Jackpot looks like:
|up to 5 days
|up to 5 days
|up to 5 days
Once more, there are way too few means of withdrawal available. Also, some crucial information is missing, which is not great. For instance, there is no way to know whether the house requires players to wager their deposits a certain amount of times prior to withdrawing. That might seem strange, but is actually a fairly common AML measure. It is not mentioned in the cash out policy of the house, though.
The minimum amount you can cash out is still $10, and that is quite low. The maximum is also quite low – just $7000 per month. We generally see casinos allow you to get between $10 000 and $20 000, for reference. There is a wide amount of time in which the casino claims to process withdrawals – up to five days, which is also not particularly competitive!
There is no mention of inactivity fees by this casino, on the other hand, which is quite nice to players. These kinds of fees are standard and usually fairly low, but their absence is clearly better than them being charged!
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the game developers which supply the library of this casino:
Game providers: NetEnt, Microgaming, Play'n GO, Blueprint, Evolution, PragmaticPlay, Red Tiger Gaming, ISoftBet, Ezugi, Hacksaw, Skillzz Gaming, Skywind, RubyPlay, Green Jade Games, Gamomat, Stakelogic, PariPlay, Red Rake, Spinomenal, Authentic Gaming, Leap-Gaming, Spribe, Other
We counted over 20 of them, but most houses nowadays offer the product of over 50. Indeed, that is a comparatively low amount of suppliers. Still, there are some great games you can play – here is what those are:
Slots: You can play popular slots like Gates of Olympus, Reactoonz, Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold, Sweet Bonanza and so much more. The games cannot be filtered based on their mechanics, nor their theme, which is a downside of the casino.
Table Games: There is a couple of Live dealer tables where you can play , Poker, Blackjack, and Roulettes, as well as Baccarat. The lack of virtual dealer rooms is a significant disadvantage of the already shallow games library of the house!
Game Shows: This is one area in which Jackie Jackpot does not disappoint, as the house has a great amount of Game Shows. These include Lightning Roulette, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and others, found in the Live casino tab of its website.
Overall, Jackie Jackpot can be a pleasant enough experience. However, there are better options out there nowadays. Modern casinos tend to offer more in terms of games, payment methods, and occasionally, even in terms of bonuses. Therefore, we'd recommend them over this particular gambling house!