Hit’N’Spin No Deposit Bonus Highlights
|Countries||Germany, Belgium, Austria, Poland|
Hit’N’Spin has set its bonus amount to €25. Compared to other houses, this is fairly generous. Usually, we see such promotions be as high as €10, rarely €20!
These requirements represent the amount of times you are expected to turn over a specific promotion before you can cash it out. Usually, the requirements are fairly high for No Deposit Bonuses – sometimes, they reach well into 60x to 80x. However, Hit’N’Spin has proven it is a fairly generous casino once more, with a low wagering requirement of just 5x! That is way lower than what most bonuses which do require deposits have their wagering requirements set to,
Since the bonus is in cash, there's no restriction on what you can play with it. From the thousands of slots with Hit’N’Spin, to its extensive table games library, all of that is available to the player!
Max Cash out
The maximum amount of money you can cash out from the casino is the same as the amount of the bonus. Since you don't have to deposit to claim the bonus, that is quite fair!
As part of receiving the bonus, you need to create an account with Hit’N’Spin, but also to verify your email and phone number.
Some casinos have a condition to their No Deposit bonus which prevents it from being withdrawn until the player cashes in. We are happy to report that no such clause is present here!
Currently, the bonus is only available to players from Germany, Belgium, Austria and Poland. We hope to see it expanded to more jurisdictions in the future!
More Bonuses from Hit’N’Spin
Here is what the bonuses with this casino look like:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|No Deposit Bonus||-||€25||5x||€25|
|1st Deposit Bonus||€10||100% up to €300 + 100 spins||40x||€1500|
|2nd Deposit Bonus||€10||150% up to €300 + 50 spins||40x||€1500|
|3rd Deposit Bonus||€10||100% up to €200 + 50 spins||40x||€1000|
|Weekly Bonuses||€10||200% up to €1000 + 100 spins||40x||€5000|
|Weekly Cashback||-||12% up to €2000||5x||Unspecified|
As you can see, there are not that many of them. Nevertheless what is available is actually pretty generous. There are two kinds of bonuses – a Welcome Package which consists of three different promotions, and two Recurring Bonuses. We would like to take a look at the former first:
- The Welcome package covers the initial three bonuses a player makes with this casino, awarding them with a generous amount of Bonus cash as well as a bundle of Free Spins for each of these deposits. All three bonuses have the same minimum deposit requirement of €10, which is great too. On average, we usually see such requirements set between €10 and €20. We are glad Hit’N’Spin has opted in to make the bonus more accessible. All three promotions also have the same wagering requirement of 30x for Free Spins and 40x for Bonus cash. This requirement simply means that you need to turn over the bonuses the specified amount of times before you can cash them out. It is competitive with what we usually see with other casinos as well, which set their requirements within the same range. On to the First Deposit Bonus. This promotion awards you 100% of the amount of money you cash in with the casino, and can be claimed within four days of signing up with it. The maximum you can get is €300, and there is also a hefty bundle of 100 Free Spins to enjoy as part of the bonus.
- The Second Deposit Bonus can be claimed whenever you have played through the previous promotion. Once again, it awards you a bunch of money – 50% of the deposited sum, up to €200 and 25 Spins. If you cash in €35 or more, you can opt in for a better bonus which will instead grant you 150% of the funds you have cashed in up to €300, as well as 50 Spins. We like that the casino gives the player a choice here and allows them to determine which bonus they would rather get.
- Finally, the Third Deposit Bonus is a lot more simple. Cash in after playing through the previous incentive and you can get a bonus of up to €200, calculated as 100% of the deposited funds. Once more, the money comes with a hefty bunch of Free Spins – 50 of them in total.
After you have claimed all of these one-time promotions, you might be interested in how you can get more bonuses. We will go over the Recurring Bonuses with Hit’N’Spin now, but first, we need to explain how its Loyalty Program works. That is because said program is tied to the bonuses we mentioned.
In short, the more you deposit and wager with the casino, the more of its in-house Points you get. These Points can then increase the level of your account. There are ten of these levels in total, and they unlock different perks. To get any of the bonuses we will now outline, your account needs to be level two or higher. With that in mind, here is what loyal players can get from the casino:
- The Weekly Bonuses you can claim are reload bonuses which are available once per week. They add a pretty significant amount of money to the player's account as bonus funds. Even at their lowest level, the Weekly Bonuses can grant you up to 70% of the deposited amount, up to €200. The highest tier of these promotions is pretty drastic too, as it awards you 200% of the cashed in sum, all the way up to €1000. The bonuses come with a good amount of Free Spins, starting at 25 and going all the way to 100 for the biggest bonus. One thing about these promotions which also scales with the tier of your account, however, is the minimum deposit requirement for the bonuses. It ranges between €10 and €50 based on that. The same wagering requirements of 30x for the Free Spins and 40x for the Bonus cash apply here as well. Once again, we don't consider them excessive in any way. What's more, a cash-out limit of 5x the issued bonus and the winnings from the Free Spins is in force. This is a good enough limit as well.
- The other type of bonus you can claim is the Weekly Cashback. Such promotions are pretty common nowadays and allow you to recover a certain amount of the losses realized in the casino over a certain amount of time. With this house, you can get between 3% and 12% of said losses every week. The maximum you can claim over seven days is a significant amount too – it is up to €2000. Also, you should note that there is a very low wagering requirement for this money – you can cash it out once you wager it only five times.
More No Deposit Bonuses
If you are looking for more No Deposit Bonuses, look no further! We have compiled a number of the best promotions from several respectable casinos in the table below. Check it out to pick your next place to play:
Hit’N’Spin Pros and Cons
|A No Deposit Bonus can be introduced in the future||No Non Deposit Bonus available at the time of writing|