Foxy Play is a newly launched casino, and at the time of writing, it is only a couple of days old! This makes it quite attractive, but before heading over to its website to make an account, there are a couple of things you should know about the house, so you can determine whether it is the right choice for you.
For instance, the casino does not offer many bonuses. On the other hand, it is run by a licensed and reliable operator, and has tons of games you can play. So, join us as we take a closer look into these aspects of the casino and more, in the full review of Foxy Play we have prepared below:
We have listed out all of the bonuses with Foxy Play below, as well as highlighted their most significant aspects:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Welcome Casino Bonus||$20||100% up to $500 + 40 spins||35x||None|
|2nd Deposit Bonus||$20||50% up to $100 + 20 spins||35x||None|
|3rd Deposit Bonus||$20||50% up to $100 + 20 spins||35x||None|
|4th Deposit Bonus||$20||100% up to $100 + 20 spins||35x||None|
|Welcome Crypto Bonus||$20||100% up to $27000 + 40 spins||35x||None|
|2nd Crypto Deposit Bonus||$20||50% up to $27000 + 20 spins||35x||None|
|3rd Crypto Deposit Bonus||$20||50% up to $27000 + 20 spins||35x||None|
|4st Crypto Deposit Bonus||$20||100% up to $27000 + 40 spins||35x||None|
There are nine in total, which seemingly contradicts what we just said about the house not having many bonuses. However, eight out of these nine bonuses are connected to the two Welcome Packages which Foxy Play offers. Each of said packages contains four bonuses, and the two are mutually exclusive.
Once the player is one with them, they simply won't have access to deposit bonuses. The only kind of recurring promotion with Foxy Play is the Tournaments it runs, and these said Tournaments are available from time to time.
This is a bit of a shame, since the bonuses of a casino are one of the best ways for it to stand out from its peers. And what's more, the couple of promotions which are available are all pretty good. So we definitely would have liked to see more of them. Either way, let's go over what the casino does have to offer, starting with its Welcome bonuses:
These promotions are in two different sets of four. You can choose either set based on the deposit method you wish to use. There are special bonuses for depositing with one of the conventional, FIAT means of payment, and then there are four exclusive Crypto bonuses.
These promotions have a lot in common between each other. For instance, all of them have the same minimum deposit requirement of $20. This is actually what we see casinos demand these days from players, in order for them to get the bonuses. There are two other things all of these promotions share too – their wagering requirement and the lack of a cash out limit.
The former is set to 35x, and represents the number of times you are expected to turn a bonus over before you are allowed to cash it, or the winnings from it, out. These requirements are a common part of nearly all promotions nowadays, and are usually set within the 30x to 40x range. As you can see, Foxy Play has clearly taken the reasonable middle ground in the said range!
A cash out limit, on the other hand, is a restriction on how much one can profit from a bonus. Any money over the said limit will be written off by the casino. The lack of such a restriction here is great, and clearly in favor of the player. With these conditions in mind, let's take a closer look at both kinds of promotions, starting off with the FIAT deposit bonuses:
- The first of these is the Welcome Casino Bonus. Just like its name implies, it can be claimed with your initial deposit to the casino. The bonus has a hefty multiplier for however much you deposit, and it offers 100% of that, up to $500. There are also 40 Free Spins which are credited to your account immediately upon claiming the bonus too, which is great.
- After you have played through the previous promotion, you will have access to the 2nd and 3rd Deposit Bonuses. These promotions need to be claimed in a sequence. As for what they award the player, you will have access to a bit less money. The maximum you can claim from each of the two bonuses is just $100. It is also calculated as merely 50% of the deposit, and the Free Spins you can get are slashed in half, down to 20.
- After you have played through the previous bonuses, you can get the last, 4th Deposit Bonus. Once again, this grants you 100% of the cashed in funds as bonus money, up to a maximum of $100. This is a good offer to close thing out on, and it has 20 Free Spins as well.
Now, let's examine the Crypto Deposit Bonuses Foxy Play offers as well:
- Starting off with the Welcome Crypto Bonus, this is a promotion with a 100% multiplier for your deposits. It is pretty similar to the previous bonus, but with a twist – the maximum you can receive as part of it is 1 BTC. Since the price of this crypto asset is quite volatile, it is difficult to assess how much money you'd have access to. What we do know is that the sum is much greater than the $500 maximum for the FIAT Welcome Bonus. At the time of writing, 1 BTC was priced at about $27 000, for example. Once more there are 40 Free Spins on top of that money as well.
- The next two promotions, the 2nd and the 3rd Crypto Bonuses are similar to their FIAT counterparts. Once again, they offer you 50% of what you have deposited as well as 20 Free Spins each. The difference is the maximum you can get – it is also 1 BTC.
- The last bonus in the package, the 4th Crypto Bonus has the exact same conditions as the Welcome Crypto bonus, these being a 100% multiplier for players' funds and a bundle of 40 Free Spins. The maximum you can get is once again 1 BTC.
This concludes all of the Welcome bonuses of this casino. We would like to cover its other promotion – the Tournaments which Foxy Play hosts. These are a means of competing with other players for who can score the highest win on a particular selection of Slot games over a certain period of time. To keep track of what competitions are currently available, you should head over to the Foxy Play website.
At the time of writing, there is a tournament called Foxy Play Treasure Hunt. It offers players $1000 in rewards, split between the top 10 players. Whoever wagers and scores the most in the tournament wins $200, and the runners up get the rest of the money divided between themselves.
What makes Tournaments attractive is not only the thrill of competing with fellow casino goers, but also the fact that the prizes won in them are generally free from any kind of wagering requirement. That seems to be the case with Foxy Play too, as it has explicitly stated as much in its Terms and Conditions!
Regulation is one of the most important things we look for in any casino we cover. Here is what Foxy Play has to say about who has licensed it:
It claims to be under the regulatory supervision of the Antillephone. This is one of the four master license holders in the small Caribbean nation of Curacao. The four bodies have been delegated the power to regulate the egaming sector of the country. They have since created such a robust regulatory framework that most casinos we cover have Curacao licenses! Before we list out the protections you'd have access to as a player, let's take a look at the license of the casino too. This license can be found fairly easily by clicking the orange button to the bottom left of the screenshot above. Said button is the Digital Seal of the Antillephone, which is implemented in the website of every casino which holds a license with the regulatory body. Clicking it leads to the following page:
This is the license of the casino operator SG International N.V., and the domain of Foxy Play is confirmed to be owned by the licensed entity. Therefore, when playing at Foxy Casino you will have access to the full set of protections by the regulator. Now, let's take a look at these said protections:
- Any regulatory body these days is concerned with the safety of player data. And there is good reason for that, because casinos nowadays need to collect a lot of sensitive information. They require players submit pictures of their IDs, proof of address and all manner of information about their payment methods. Therefore, it is necessary to make sure all of this personal info is stored safely. Licensed casinos need to use some of the strictest encryption protocols known nowadays to ensure that.
- Secondly, the integrity of the games themselves is another major concern of regulatory bodies nowadays. The games are audited by independent professionals. They go over the random number generators which are used within, in order to determine what amount of money you can expect to keep on average while playing. This amount is the RTP percentage you can see for slots nowadays.
- Last but not least, there are also some pretty strict rules, which are designed to combat problem gambling. These rules include all sorts of measures which casinos are required to offer to their clients. Said clients can opt in to the measures at any time. For instance, they could set custom deposit limits, enable time out warnings or even request that their account is closed unilaterally. There is also a lot of helpful resources which casinos have available nowadays, where anyone can seek help at any time. All of these rules are designed to make betting a safer, and more fun environment for everyone!
The rules above provide you with a lot of important guarantees for your safety. Moreover, they do not stifle the casinos too much either, which makes Curacao the most preferred destination for them to get licenses in. The vast majority of houses we cover are licensed there.
Back to FoxyPlay, though. Here is a list of the languages the casino's website is available in:
Languages: English, Russian, French, German, Norwegian, Italian, Finnish, Polish
And here are the countries where it is unable to operate, due to regulatory restrictions:
Restricted countries: United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
One of our favorite things about this casino is just how much different means of cashing in there are, as well as how many currencies you can use to do so. Here are lists of both its deposit methods and accepted currencies:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR), Swiss Franc (CHF), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Turkish Lira (TRY), Brazilian Real (BRL), South African Rand (ZAR), Indian Rupee (INR), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), US Dollar (USD), Tether (USDT), Dogecoin (DOGE), Binance Coin (BNB)
From credit cards to crypto, Foxy Play has pretty much every means of deposit one might expect. Note that some of these methods might not be available in some countries due to regional restrictions. For instance, the UK has banned the use of credit cards for deposits.
Both the minimum deposit of $10 and the maximum deposit of $10 000 are very competitive with what other casinos offer these days. There are no fees for depositing, but you will be expected to cover third party charges, if any of them are applicable to the transaction. That is common in the industry.
Now, let's take a look at the withdrawal policies of the casino as well:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|AstroPay||$10||$1000||up to 7 days||Free|
|Bank||$10||$1000||up to 7 days||Free|
|Neteller||$10||$1000||up to 7 days||Free|
|Skrill||$10||$1000||up to 7 days||Free|
|Jeton||$10||$1000||up to 7 days||Free|
|MiFinity||$10||$1000||up to 7 days||Free|
|Crypto||$10||$1000||up to 7 days||Free|
The minimum withdrawal is still just $10, which is great. The maximum could stand to be a bit higher, though. The $1000 restriction is applicable on a daily basis, and if you try and withdraw more than that you will have to perform several transactions over a couple of days.
The processing times are also tied to what amount of money you are trying to withdraw. Any request to cash out under $1000 will be processed within three days, but if you try and get more out of your account the casino will take up to seven days. Both of these are not really competitive, and we consider the wide amounts of time the casino takes to process withdrawals to be its most serious issue.
There is no information whether you are supposed to turn over the deposited sum of money over once or a couple of times before you can withdraw it. That is a normal AML policy, and you are usually expected to turn over said money between 1x and 3x.
There is also no mention of a fee which you'd have to pay for inactivity either. These fees are also standard, but it seems that Foxy Play has decided against using them.
Games and Game Suppliers
The list of Game Suppliers we found on the Foxy Play website included 60 of the most popular studios around. Take a look at who was featured there:
Game providers: 1x2gaming, Amatic, Apollo Games, BGaming, BetGames.tv, Betsoft, Big Time Gaming, Booming Games, CT Interactive, Concept Gaming, Evolution, Evoplay, Ezugi, Fugaso, Ggames, Games Global, High 5 Games, HoGaming, Iron Dog Studio, Lady Luck Games, Leander, Leap-Gaming, LiveGames, Live Slots, LuckyStreak, Mascot, Merkur, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Oriental Game, PGSoft, Platipus, Play'n GO, Push Gaming, Red Rake, ReelPlay, ReelTime, Relax Gaming, Revolver Gaming, Salsa Technology, Spade Gaming, Spinmatic, Spinomenal, Spribe, Stakelogic, Tvbet, Thunderkick, Tom Horn, Vivo Gaming, WACS, Wazdan, Wizard, WorldMatch, XPRO Gaming, Yggdrasil, Other
This is a great number of Suppliers, and it also means that the casino has a ton of games to offer too! Let's take a look at some of these games now:
- Slots: From Irish Pot Luck and Pho' Sho to Book of Dead, this casino features thousands of Slot games. These can be filtered by their developers, but we would have liked to see the library being sortable by the themes of the games too, for easier navigation.
- Table Games: There are a couple of Virtual dealer tables where you can play classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes and much more. These games are also available in live dealer versions, for players who are looking to wager together!
- Instant Games: This section contains fast-paced Crash games, but also Wheel of Fortune type games and other titles with quick payouts.
- Virtual Spots: Fans of Sports betting can wager on virtual Football, Hound and Horse races.
- Game Shows: With this casino, you can play the Game shows of Evolution, like Crazy Time, Funky Time, Cash or Crash and more.
To sum everything up, Foxy Play is an excellent casino. It has a great games library and generally good payment policies. What holds it back is the lack of recurring bonuses and long withdrawal times. If you can tolerate these, you should check out the casino!
Foxy Play Casino Pros and Cons
|Licensed casino||Rather low amount of bonuses|
|Fresh new place to play||Long withdrawal processing times|
|Great range of payment methods|
|Low minimum deposit and withdrawal|
|Great games library|