Ducky Luck Casino can certainly say that it has a unique theme. That is ducks, and this is probably the only house out there with a cartoon duck mascot. We do find it to be rather charming, but there are a lot more things one needs to consider about a casino than its mascot.
When it comes to these other aspects of the services of Ducky Luck Casino, it disappointed us in all of them! The house had no license to speak of, and indeed, does not speak of its regulation at all. There's also a pretty robust bonus structure, but the bonuses are burdened by some pretty restrictive conditions. The deposit and withdrawal methods which players can use are very limited, and there are two unacceptably high fees which are charged by the house. When it comes to the games you can play, there are barely any to speak of.
So, if you wish to learn more about Ducky Luck Casino, or if you are considering signing up there, it would be good to learn more about the house. Here is everything you need to know about it:
As we said, there are quite a few bonuses with this casino. Here is a brief outline of their most important characteristics:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Bonus||$25||500% up to $2500||30x||10x for bonus money|
|Crypto First Deposit Bonus||$25||600% up to $3000||40x||10x the deposit|
|First Deposit Bonus Spins||-||150 spins||30x||$100|
|Get Social||-||25 spins||30x||10x the winnings|
|Referral bonus||$25||$100||-||5x the bonus|
|Golden Goose Club||-||Unspecified||-||-|
One of the more interesting things about the casino is that it has a choice players can make between two initial deposit bonuses. Let's start off by going over them:
- The First Deposit Bonus is perfect for people who wish to cash in to the casino using one of the several FIAT methods of payment available. Ducky Luck Casino will grant them a massive 500% welcome bonus. This means that whatever you deposit will net you five times as much in Bonus money. The minimum deposit requirement for this promotion is $25. That is a bit over what we'd consider the average nowadays, because most casinos require $20 at most. In order to cash out the bonus, you need to clear a wagering requirement of 30x. This means you need to wager the bonus funds thirty times before you can withdraw them. Such requirements are very common nowadays and nearly all casinos out there have them in some form. Usually, they are around 30x to 40x for similar bonuses. The bigger issue with the promotion is actually the cash out limit. You cannot withdraw more from the bonus funds than 10x the deposit you've made. This is generally a high enough limit, but not when the bonus is 500% of the initial deposit. In practice, you are limited to 2x your bonus, which is not bad considering the maximum bonus amount is $2500. Still, this needs to be considered.
- We mentioned what players would be eligible to receive if they don't opt into crypto deposits. For people who do, however, Ducky Luck Casino offers an even bigger bonus of 600%. This bonus has a maximum of $3000 you can get, and requires the same minimum deposit of $25 to be made. The other difference between it and the other promotion is the fact there is a 40x wagering requirement. This is still within the range we consider to be acceptable, of course.
- Whichever of the two options you pick, there will be a special bonus for you. This is the First Deposit Spins Bonus. Once your deposit clears, you will receive 15 Spins, valued at $1 each, and keep getting bundles of this size for the next 9 days. Each of them is said to be for a different game too, which means you won't get bored of playing the same thing over and over! The Spins have a great wagering requirement of just 30x too. The only downside is that the entire bundle of Spins has a cash out limit of $100, which is a bit too low, considering the value of the bonus is actually $150.
Next, after you have played through whichever combination of bonuses you've picked, Ducky Luck Casino has two interesting promotions to offer too. We have not seen many such promotions, and they are definitely the most unique of the bonuses the casino has available:
- The Get Social Bonus awards players for keeping in touch with the social media of the casino. For instance, if you follow it on Facebook, and engage with its posts, you stand a chance to win 25 Spins every day. These have a 30x wagering requirement and 10x cash out limit. There are other promotions specific to other social media too. To give an example, there are Twitter giveaways which award players with Free Chips, valued at $25 each.
- There is a Referral Bonus for introducing your friends to the casino. Note that, in order to receive this bonus, you need to have previously deposited $25 or more with the casino. Then, you will be rewarded once your referral makes their first deposit. The size of your own bonus depends on how much they cash in – it is between $25 and $100. There is no information about the wagering requirement of this bonus, but the cash out limit for it is 5x what you've received.
There are two different programs which Ducky Luck Casino runs in order to reward its loyal players. These work in a similar way – the more you wager with the casino, the higher you'll climb in the ranks. The difference between the two is that the Golden Goose Club, the first of the programs, is available for everyone who has made a deposit. They are enrolled automatically in it. In contrast, the Crypto Elite Club needs to be opted in to. This will come with a specific restriction for your account, however. You will not be able to deposit or withdraw with any non-crypto payment methods. The trade off is that you will be able to access higher bonuses. Speaking of the bonuses, both of the programs have some significant incentives to offer:
- Cashback: This is a very common bonus with most casinos and it lets you recover some of your losses. With Ducky Luck Casino, the percentage of losses you can recover is tied to the rank you have. It stars off from 5% and goes up to 10% at the highest tier. One thing missing from this bonus is any information about its wagering requirements or cash out limits.
- Daily Free Spins: Once you reach level 2 in any of the programs, you can start getting Free Spins daily. However, Ducky Luck Casino does not mention how many you can claim, neither what the conditions for withdrawing the winnings from them are.
- Deposit Bonuses: Every deposit you make as a part of the VIP programs is eligible for a bonus between 50% and 90%. The higher numbers are reserved for the higher rank players, but there's no mention of what the maximum bonus amounts are and what the wagering requirements are.
- Megabonuses: There are significant deposit bonuses which are available once every month. These bonuses have incredible multipliers which range from 280% to 395% on one deposit, but there is no way to know how much money you can get, or what restrictions there are on the funds, because, once again, Ducky Luck Casino does not say that!
- Special Bonuses: Other perks of the programs include priority withdrawal processing, which cuts the days it takes to cash out from 5 to 3. That is still too much in our opinion, as we will explain below, but it is definitely an improvement. There are other advantages too, like a Birthday bonus which is one again defined pretty poorly and a personal account manager.
When it comes to regulation, one of the biggest weaknesses of Ducky Luck Casino is revealed! The casino does not have any license. It does not even mention where it operates from. This leaves us to the conclusion that it is just not licensed at all. As for the player, this means you won't have access to a crucial number of protections, which you'd otherwise be able to benefit from. Here is what they are:
- Most regulatory bodies out there take the safety of the players' mental health seriously and strive to combat problem gambling. To that end, they have created a series of measures casinos need to provide you with. Some of them include setting custom deposit limits and timeout warnings. Some of them are more drastic and allow you to close your account if you need it. These regulations make gambling safer and more fun for everyone.
- There is also a focus on making sure the games themselves are free from any bias. How is that done? Each casino operator is required to undergo audits. The people conducting the audits are independent professionals, approved by the regulatory body. They go over the random number generators, the complex mathematical algorithms, which determine the outcome of every bet. That is how you can know you're playing actual games of chance.
- Finally, casinos need to collect a lot of data on you in order to comply with their KYC and AML policies. This data can include very sensitive information about you and your payments. That is why regulators mandate that strict security protocols be used, in order to ensure all of this data is safeguarded.
Overall, there are many reasons why we generally prefer regulated casinos over their unlicensed peers. Regardless, we'd like to get back to Ducky Luck Casino. There are a couple of things about its website we'd also like to mention. The only language it can be seen in is English, as you'll see below. You can also see the list of countries where the domain of Ducky Luck Casino is not available, as per the regulatory requirements of these nations:
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Côte d'Ivoire, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guam, Guernsey, Guinea, Heard and McDonald Islands, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Isle of Man, Israel, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S., Zambia, Zimbabwe
Deposit and Withdrawal
There are very few types of deposit methods available with Ducky Luck Casino. These include crypto, Interac transfers and credit card payments. Not all of them will be available for everyone. If you live in the UK, for instance, you won't be able to cash in with a credit card, because this is banned by the UKGC. And Interac is only limited to Canada. So, you might have only crypto as a means of depositing, which is too restrictive. The digital assets are too complex and not everyone can, or is willing to, use them. Regardless, here are the three means of payment and the different currencies Ducky Luck Casino accepts:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), South African Rand (ZAR), Australian Dollar (AUD), US Dollar (USD), Tether (USDT), Litecoin (LTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH)
The minimum deposit here is a bit too high. Most casinos don't set their requirements higher than $20. Some of them even accept payments of $10 or lower too. As far as the fees with Ducky Luck Casino are concerned, there are none it charges for cashing in. Note that you'd still be expected to cover third party charges. That's the case with most houses, and the fees are notable with the crypto payments with Ducky Luck Casino in particular.
Here is what withdrawing from the house looks like too:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Bank||$150||$2500||up to 5 days||$50 Fee!|
|Interac||$25||$2500||up to 5 days||Free|
|Advanced Cash||$25||$2500||up to 5 days||Free|
Instead of credit cards, you need to cash out via bank transfers. That's pretty bad, because they have both a ridiculous minimum withdrawal requirement of $150 and a $50 fee. This fee is not reasonable by any stretch. Casinos nowadays don't charge for withdrawals, and wire transfers have high third party fees in general too. So we cannot advise you to withdraw using this means of payment.
The other two, Interac and crypto are more reasonable, with a better $25 minimum and a decent $2500 weekly maximum. Note that if you wish to cash out you need to turn over your money at least once. That is a common AML measure which is pretty much universal with casinos.
The processing times are 5 days, as we said. This is too much, as most casinos take 48 hours for such requests to be cleared.
There's a pretty shameless fee for inactivity too:
There is no reason why Ducky Luck Casino would charge you at least $100 each month for not logging in. Most casinos deduct $5 or so from your account. Why does this one have a fee which is twenty times as high?
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the game suppliers which we saw listed in this casino:
Game providers: Rival, Betsoft, Spinomenal, Fugaso, Felix Gaming, Tom Horn, Dragon Gaming, Qora Games, Other
We counted under 10 of these developers. In general, we expected to see around fifty, and the games library of the casino is obviously going to be incredibly shallow too. Here's what you can play:
- Slots: There are barely under 500 of these games. Popular titles like Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead and Wolf's Gold are replaced with games like Hail Caesar, Mystic Wolf and so on which we hadn't seen before.
- Table Games: There are barely any tables, but you can play Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes with virtual and live dealers. There are no Game shows to speak of and the games library is overall quite pitiful!
Summing up everything, we cannot recommend this casino. It has absurd fees and almost no games to play. Avoid it and check out one of the houses at the top of our review, which can offer you a better time.
Ducky Luck Casino Pros and Cons
|Good amount of bonuses||No claim about regulation|
|Restrictive bonus clauses|
|Low number of payment methods|
|Under 10 Game suppliers|
|Shallow games library|