Licensed In Malta
Low Minimum Deposit/Withdrawal
Low Wagering Requirements
Very Tiny Gaming Library
Few Gaming Providers
Ding Casino Details
Table of contents
Ding Casino is a different casino. Some of its offers are somewhat unique and do not match any industry standards. You can consider this in both positive and negative aspects, as you will see in the following review. In fact, the negative features are slightly more than the positive ones, but nonetheless, if you want an entirely unusual experience in gaming, you can visit Ding Casino and play. If you can access it, of course, as it seems that the casino is open only for Americans. Anyways, in the following review, we'll do a standard analysis of bonuses, license, payments and the gaming library so that you have all the details you need to know about Ding Casino. Firstly, there are the bonuses.
|Cash out limit
|Welcome Bonus 1
|500% up to $50
|Welcome Bonus 2
|100% up to $250
|Welcome Bonus 3
|100% up to $25
The bonuses of Ding Casino disappoint, and we mean it when we say it. There are only 4 promotions altogether, including three separate Welcome Bonuses players to choose from. The offer is quite limited, and to make things worse, Ding Casino has created fixed offers. Players should deposit a fixed sum to get a fixed bonus, and they can choose among three. That's a ridiculous offer compared to the rest of the standards. In other casinos, the bonuses are much more flexible, as players can choose how big the deposit is. You can't do the same in Ding Casino – the bonuses are fixed.
On the positive side, however, the wagering requirement is fantastic – players should wager their deposits once to unlock withdrawals. So, all winnings from the bonuses are practically free from wagering. A great condition, we shall say, but it doesn't compensate for the lackluster promos. The condition is repeated in all Welcome Bonuses.
Another repeated condition is the cash-out limit – nothing specified, so now, let us see the prizes.
- Welcome Bonus 1 – the first option is as follows: deposit €10 to get 500% up to €50. The percentage is awesome and rarely seen in the industry. However, the max prize is simply ridiculous – €50 is the max, so we doubt many players will get excited about it. Note that you won't get a bonus if you deposit €20, as the bonus is predefined and practically fixed. And Ding Casino gives a fine example: “deposit €10 and play with €60 in Casino/Live Casino”.
- Welcome Bonus 2 – cannot be combined with the Welcome Bonus 1. The fixed offer here is that players get 100% if they deposit €250 for Casino and Live Casino. No bonus for a €240 deposit. No bonus for a €260 deposit.
- Welcome Bonus 3 – deposit €25 to get 100% for sports betting. In the same fashion, the bonus is fixed – the minimum deposit is €25, while the max prize is €25. No flexibility whatsoever.
- Daily Betboosters – every day, players can get 2 bet boosters in sports – 5% for single bet and 10% for combo bets (3+ in a slip). The boosters can be used on all betting markets up to €50. The maximum players can win from the boosters is €1000. Wagering requirements are not specified. The meaning of this promotion is that players can get a percentage top up on their winnings if the bet is successful. Say you won €1000 in a combo bet. On top of it, Ding Casino will add 10% – €100 in this particular case so that the total winnings are €1100.
And that's all. As you can see there is real shortage of bonuses, so the only thing we can say is that Ding Casino's bonus policy is discouraging. Other casinos, in comparison, offer welcome bonuses in multiple deposits (up to 10 in some places), reloads, cashback, rakeback, free spins, birthday bonus, special bonuses, mystery bonuses and even more. Ding Casino offers no such thing. It has only 3 bonuses, out of which, you can get one. And on top of it all, the bonuses are strictly predetermined. Unsatisfactory!
The best aspect of Ding Casino is that the house is licensed in Malta by MGA. The casino is owned by Friston Limited, which has one other casino licensed in Malta. The MGA authorisation is a big plus for the casino, as the regulator is considered one of the most prominent in the gaming industry. A license from MGA means prestige. However, in this case, that's practically the only positive feature of the casino. The rest of the casino is simply substandard.
Anyways, let us tell you a bit more about MGA and the casinos licensed in Malta. One of the key advantages of playing at a Malta-licensed casino is the assurance of fairness and transparency. The MGA imposes strict rules and regulations on operators, ensuring that all games are fair and random. Regular audits and rigorous testing of casino software and systems are conducted to maintain this integrity. Furthermore, the MGA places a strong emphasis on responsible gaming, requiring operators to provide tools and resources to help players manage their gambling habits. This commitment to player welfare sets Malta-licensed casinos apart, offering players peace of mind that they are gambling in a safe and responsible environment.
Note that Ding Casino is not open for players from all around the world. There are restricted countries, but Ding Casino never mentioned anything about it. Anyways, we could access only from the United States, so it seems that pretty much all other countries are restricted.
And here is the license of Ding Casino:
Deposit and Withdrawal
Currencies: Euro (EUR)
The deposit policy of Ding Casino is not the best. They accept fiat and crypto, but the number of methods players can make use of is quite limited. The minimum deposit is favourable – just €10 to start playing, and even claim bonuses. The maximum varies with the chosen method.
The worst, however, is that Ding Casino may impose deposit fees. According to the Payment TCs, each deposit can be charged up to 2%, so for each €100 deposit players may pay €2 fee! That's unacceptable! The deposit fees significantly downgrade Ding Casino's overall rating.
|up to 5 days
|up to 24 hours
|up to 24 hours
|up to 24 hours
The same goes for the withdrawal policy. Not the best. The minimum withdrawal is good – only €20 regardless of the method. The maximum is up to €10 000 if you use Jeton, and less for other methods. Please see the table above for more information.
The processing time is sound for most methods – up to 24 hours, but too long for bank transfers – up to 5 days. And now comes the worst of it: each withdrawal can be subject to a fee of up to 2%. Not good.
Before a withdrawal, players should make sure they've met the so-called rollover requirement – each deposit should be wagered at least once before a withdrawal. That's a standard gaming and AML condition imposed by every casino. You simply cannot escape the rollover.
As for the inactivity policy, it's standard. An account with no login for 12 months will be charged €5 per month. The industry standard is 6-12 months and €5 to €10 per month, so nothing to worry about here.
Games and Game Suppliers
The gaming library of Ding Casino is an utter disappointment. We counted only 155 games in the casino section, which is a ridiculous number compared to other casinos – some offer up to 10 000 slots! We can unbiasedly say that Ding Casino fails when it comes to gaming. More so, they seem to offer games from only two gaming providers, while at the same time, they have the right to provide games from many more studios. Nonetheless, see some titles:
- Slots – Turn Your Fortune, Books & Bulls, Books and Bulls Golden Nights, Romeo and Julia, Crystal Ball, Fancy Fruits, King of the Jungle Golden Nights, La Dolce Vita Golden Nights, Ramses Book, Roman Legion Xtreme, Roman Legion, Savanna Moon, Sticky Diamonds, Take 5, Wild Rapa Nui, Fruit vs Candy, Gemix, Aloha! Cluster Pays, Aloha! Christmas, American Roulette, Arabian Nights, Asgardian Stones, Baccarat, Bee Hive Bonanza, Blackjack Classic, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Blood Suckers, etc.
- Live Casino – real dealer tables of Blackjack, Baccarat, Dice, Roulette and others is available. Game Shows are also advertised, but we found absolutely nothing in the Game Shows section, for an unknown reason. We don't know what's the problem of Ding Casino, but the house is definitely miles behind many casinos. And that's a shame since the casino has a solid authorisation by MGA!
- Sportsbook – Ding Casino offers sports betting, which is a nice addition to the service. In fact, the Sportsbook section somehow saves Ding Casino from the worst possible rating since it would be a good place for people who care less about casino and more about betting. On the other hand, however, we can't help but recognize that the sports section is lackluster. It features just a few sports – Soccer, Tennis, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Handball, American Football, Volleyball and Alpine Skiing. An unsatisfactory selection since other casinos will offer tens of options!
Ding Casino is one weird place. They have a very reputable license, but at the same time, offer an inferior gaming service. Too few bonuses are offered, too few games are found in the library, and there are not enough sports for betting. And to make things worse, the casino imposes deposit fees!
Ding Casino happens to be a substandard casino, and if they need clients, they should improve and quickly. For now, we cannot even say that the casino has potential. The online gaming market is fierce, and we are sorry to say it, but Ding Casino has little chances of survival. We give the casino a rating of 2, and we didn't put 1 only because of the MGA license.