Table of contents
Diamond777 Casino is a new online gambling house which seems to be targeted to English and French-speakers from all over the world. It promises hours of fun with Slots, Table Games and Live Gaming experiences. However, there are tons of online casinos with the same premise. So how well does this one compete against them? Unfortunately, the answer is that it does so pretty poorly.
There are many issues with Diamond777 Casino, like, for instance, the fact that its library of games is incredibly shallow. Furthermore, the casino has limited payment methods and a high minimum withdrawal requriement, which both make transacting with it more difficult, whether you are cashing in or out. We should also mention there is no license whatsoever, nor does the house even make it clear who operates it or from where.
So, let's go over each of these problems we mentioned, and everything else you need to know about the casino, before you sign up for it:
When we first stumbled on the Bonuses page, we were quite pleased with the casino offering such a good amount of them. There is a Welcome Bonus, as well as several Recurring promotions which you can then use. However, it quickly turned out that things were not as great as they first seemed. Let's take a look at the promotions on hand with Diamond777 Casino:
|Cash out limit
|150% up to $1000
|50% up to $1000
|10% up to $500
As you can see from the table above, none of the wagering requirements for the promotions are actually available! Also, the cash out limits are not specified. Since the promotions are pretty sizeable, we would not assume that there are no restrictions on how you can withdraw them.
The wagering requirement and cash out limits are incredibly common restrictions which we end up seeing in nearly any bonus nowadays. A wagering requirement represents a certain amount of times you need to play through a bonus in order to be able to withdraw it. Usually, for all but one of the promotions that Diamond777 Casino has, this is set to between 30x and 40x. We expect that, even though the casino does not mention it, there is such a requirement in play here!
Next, a cash out limit is a restriction on how much you could profit from a casino's bonus. Such limits are actually envisioned in the casino's Terms and Conditions. It is claimed that any bonus which does not require a deposit has a limit of $100, and any promotion which does not have a wagering requirement but does demand you to cash in to obtain, has one of $500. We cannot say whether these restrictions apply to the promotions with this casino at all, because it does not make it clear what the wagering requirement is, or whether there is one. Regardless, let's take a look at the promotions themselves:
- The first among them is the Welcome Bonus which we mentioned. It can be obtained by the players who are depositing with the casino for the first time. The promotion grants them a multiplier of 150% of the initial times they cash in, and can net you up to $1000. This makes the bonus fairly sizeable. We are also pleased with the $20 minimum deposit requirement for it, which is actually fairly competitive, too.
- Secondly, there is a Reload Bonus which lets players get another massive bonus of up to $1000. It has the same minimum deposit as before, of $20, but the way the promotion is calculated is as 50% of whatever you cash in. This is overall a very reasonable type of bonus, but we would have liked to know whether it can be obtained multiple times by the same account or not. If it can be, there is no way to know how often the promotion will be available.
- Thirdly, the casino offers the player a chance to get some of their lost funds back, via the Weekly Cashback Bonus. This promotion requires you to cash in $20, and opt-in to it. Once that is done, 10% of your losses from any kind of game will be tallied. At the end of the week, a maximum of $500 will be credited back to your account. We did mention that the wagering requirements for the type of bonus the casino has are usually around 30x to 40x, but this one is the exception to the rule. Cashback bonuses can have no wagering requirements, and when they do, such requirements tend to be lower, around 3x-5x at most.
- Fourth, this house has a promotion called the Wednesday Bonus. It seems to be a weekly reload bonus which is up for grabs on the day indicated in its name. However, we cannot really say much about it, because, as usual, Diamond777 Casino is incredibly vague. The promotion has a maximum of $500 you can get, and requires you to cash in the usual sum of $20 to obtain it. But what amount of the player's deposit contribute to the bonus they get is up to anyone's guess!
- Fifth, the Monthly Bonus seems like a pretty attractive promotion at first glance. It is only available on the first day of each month, and it will let the player make use of a huge bonus of up to $1500. However, once again, we cannot say what amount of the deposits you make will contribute to the bonus at hand. At least the minimum deposit requirement is still reasonable.
- Sixth, there is a Referral Bonus. It lets you introduce a friend to the casino and get paid for it, with up to $100. The issue here is that the conditions of the bonus are not explained at all, and it is not clear what needs to happen for the promotion to become available. A minimum deposit of $50 is mentioned, but whether you, your friend, or both of you need to place that minimum deposit is up to anyone's guess. Furthermore, the entry cost requriement for this promotion is unreasonable.
Finally, there are Loyalty Points which you can earn while playing with the casino. Each can be obtained by wagering $100, and each can be exchanged for real money, at a rate of 100 points to $1. The rules and any possible restrictions around this Loyalty reward are, of course, not made clear in the slightest, so we cannot really say how it works.
Playing with licensed casinos is always a better choice, so it is unfortunate that Diamond777 Casino is not regulated by anyone. There is no mention of where the house operates from either. Of course, just by virtue of not being licensed, a casino does not suddenly become dangerous to the player. However, it does mean that it cannot offer you the guarantees for safety and fairness you should expect from gambling houses these days.
These protections are different across the different regulatory jurisdictions which license casinos. The most popular set of rules are the ones imposed by the four license issuers in Curacao. This is a small Caribbean nation which has delegated its power over the egaming sector to these four bodies – private companies, which have managed to build a unique set of rules for their subjects. These rules do not compromise with the safety of the player while also not stifling the houses, making it possible to benefit from guarantees for the safety of your funds, as well as getting higher bonuses and playing new and exciting games.
So there is no wonder that Curacao has become the go-to destination for casino operators these days. However, let's get into a bit more detail as to what kinds of protections are envisioned for the player to benefit from:
- First off, the most crucial aspect of Curacao regulation has to do with the legitimacy of the games you can play. Nearly everything which you can bet on nowadays, with the exception of Sports and Live dealer card games has its own random number generator. These generators are used to determine the outcomes of the bets you place. Therefore, it is important for them to be fair. That is ensured via audits by independent professionals, which go over the generators and note down whether their promised pay out rates match reality. Playing with licensed casinos means playing actual games of chance.
- Secondly, regulated houses are also expected to hold their players' data in a certain way, as to ensure its safety. This is a very important aspect of regulation, which is actually often overlooked by players. But you need to share a lot of personal information about who you are, where you are playing for and so on, in order for the casino to be able to comply with its AML regulation. This leaking could cause a lot of damage to you. License issuers demand that their subjects encrypt any data that is received by the player, and do so with some of the the highest security protocols they have access to.
- Thirdly, responsible gambling is a huge focus of licensed houses. They are required to offer you a lot of information on what gambling addiction can look like, as well as where to seek help if you need it. However, that is not all, and players have access to certain means of controlling their gambling themselves. For instance, they can set custom limits for deposits, enable time-out warnings or even close down their accounts unilaterally. This ensures a safer gambling environment for everyone!
Overall, we would have rated the house much higher if it was licensed. Of course, a lot of unregulated casinos end up obtaining a license further down the road, but there is no indication that Diamond777 Casino will do so, at least at the time of writing.
Now, let's examine the language options and the countries from which the casino will not be accepting new players:
Languages: English, French
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in and out of this casino is a very inconvenient process. That is owed to several different issues with its policies. First off, it advertises several payment methods – CashLib, credit cards and Payeer. However, only one of them is possible – credit cards. Here are the conditions to depositing with those, and the currencies you can use:
Currencies: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Australian Dollar (AUD)
Credit cards are banned as means of depositing to casinos in several jurisdictions. So, if you are playing from the UK, you will not be able to cash in here, for instance. And even if the house did offer its full range of payment methods, we would still find that to be incredibly limited, considering what the rest of its peers can offer nowadays.
Regardless, the minimum deposit amount is fair enough, and there are no fees by Diamond777 Casino. The only charges you can expect for deposits are ones by the credit card issuers, but that is the case when transacting to any online casino. The player is always liable for such accidental charges.
Now, let's examine the withdrawal conditions:
|up to 3 days
We should mention that there is a requriement to wager your deposits at least once before you can cash out. That might seem restrictive, but is actually a very common requirement for casinos nowadays. They need to comply with anti-money laundering measures, and that requirement is part of them.
An actual issue with the withdrawals policy of the casino is the insane minimum you can cash out. It has been set to $100. This is not only five times as much as the minimum deposit, but also five times as much as what we expected to see. Most houses are able to process $20 withdrawals, and some even set $10 as their minimum cash out requriement.
Another issue is that there is a maximum withdrawal limit of $7500 per month, but we cannot know what the per-transaction maximum is. If if is too low, larger wins will need to be paid out in many installments, which will take much longer than necessary.
The processing times for the player's cash outs are up to three days, which is fair enough. Some houses are able to cash you out faster, of course, but that is another matter altogether. Once more, there are no fees for the player to pay when it comes to withdrawing, but you will have to deal with the third party charges which are part of the payment provider's policies.
The only fee for Diamond777 Casino is charged to inactive accounts, as per the following clause in the Terms and Conditions:
This is a very common kind of charge, and it makes sense for a casino to penalize its inactive users. The size of the fee itself is not concerning either.
Games and Game Suppliers
Perhaps the biggest issue with this casino is the lack of Game Suppliers. Here is the short list of the ones we saw mentioned on its website:
There are under 20 of these Suppliers in total. Diamond777 Casino lists them in a drop down menu, and lets you filter out the games by each one. Curiously enough, some of the options in that menu are not actually Game suppliers, but rather, types of games! For instance, Table Games and Keno are both listed there. This suggests that the people behind Diamond777 Casino know how limited the list is, and that most casinos nowadays launch with the games of 50+ Game Suppliers, so they have tried to fluff up what is available.
Nevertheless, here is what you can play:
- Slots: Diamond777 Casino partners with recognizable Game Suppliers, like Pragmatic Play, and is able to deliver games such as Big Bass Bonanza, Mustang Gold, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold, Elvis Frog and so on. Due to some technical issue the thumbnails for the games did not load, and, since their names were not listed, even picking the game you want to play is a test of your luck. Furthermore, they can be filtered by their Suppliers, but not by their themes or mechanics. Overall, this is one of the worst organized libraries of Slots we have seen.
- Table Games: This house has both virtual and live dealer versions of table game classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. The persistent issue with the broken thumbnails means that picking between them is a hassle.
- Others: This section of the library contains several miscellaneous games, like Keno and Crash games. Among the latter is Aviator, a fast-paced and high-ante favorite of players from all over the world. However, the section contains only around 20 games in total, and there is not enough variety within it.
Overall, Diamond777 Casino is a very underwhelming house. Its issues start with the lack of regulation, but encompass nearly every aspect of the services of the house. From its vaguely defined bonuses, to its lack of a versatile and reliable range of payment methods, there is just not a single reason why we can recommend playing here. But even if the people running the casino were to fix all of these issues, obtain a license and expand their means of cashing in or out, they would still not be able to offer anything close to a respectable games library. Check out one of the recommended houses below this current article instead of heading over to Diamond777 Casino and wasting your time there!