RTP certified games
Good amount of games to play
Sports betting available
Low minimum deposit/withdrawal
Limited number of bonuses
Only one payment method available
BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE, ADA
Table of contents
As its name implies, CryptoLeo is a casino which seeks to give cryptocurrency enthusiasts a place to play. And we think it is a pretty good place to do so actually! This is a licensed casino, which means there are strict protections for the safety of every player. The games catalog is pretty vast too, which will provide the players with hours of fun. Depositing with CryptoLeo is also exceptionally easy. You can do so in several of the bigger cryptocurrencies and switch between your account's base crypto seamlessly. We were very impressed with how convenient the process was.
However, if you have no crypto, or don't wish to use it to deposit, this might not be the casino for you. Furthermore, we were displeased by its bonuses. They are limited in number, and that is something that affects all players, regardless of their means of deposit! So should you give the casino a try? Read the following review to find it! We will go over its promotional structure, its regulation and its payment policies, paying special attention to the games that can be played and the sports that can be bet on too!
We mentioned that the bonuses offered by CryptoLeo are pretty limited in number, with only four types of them being available at all. This is a missed opportunity, because the promotional structure of any given casino is what makes it stand out from the rest of its peers. Regardless, here is what is available with this one:
|Cash out limit
|150% up to 3000 USDT
|No Deposit Bonus
And here is a bit more information on each of the promotions:
- The Welcome Bonus that is available with CryptoLeo is the most substantial deposit bonus you can get with the casino. It is also the only one – applied only to your first deposit. In order to claim the promotion, you need to place a qualifying deposit of at least 20 USDT. The bonus itself is a pretty substantial sum of money. Calculated as 150% of the amount of money you cashed in, and granting a sum as high as 3000 USDT, this is an exceptional bonus. It does come with some pretty standard restrictions. Firstly, there is a wagering requirement that needs to be cleared before you are actually allowed to cash out the funds. This means you need to turn the received bonus over a certain amount of times. In this particular case, the amount of times is 35x. How does that stack up to other casinos? Pretty well, because the range that they set wagering requirements to is within 30x-40x times the bonus. As you can see, CryptoLeo is right in the middle of what is considered acceptable as far as wagering requirements go. The second restriction to keep in mind is that the bonus you have received is set to expire within 14 days of its receipt. This is actually another commonplace policy for casinos these days, because the average expiration rate for bonuses is set to a week or two as well. Other than these two restrictions, there is no limit on how much you can profit from the bonus, which is pretty cool.
- New players will be able to get started with the casino with 10 Free Spins as part of the No Deposit Bonus that CryptoLeo runs. This kind of promotion is one of the best ways casinos can attract new clients. From the players' perspective, it is also great because it lets them get a taste for what the casino has to offer. Furthermore, the bonus comes with a pretty low wagering requirement of 40x. We mentioned that is within what we consider to be acceptable for deposit bonuses, but the vast majority of casinos these days, which offer no deposit bonuses set their turnover requirements even higher. Usually, these are as high as 60x-80x, which is justified because you don't need to cash in to get the bonus. There is another restriction on the promotion, though, which is that you can only profit up to 100 USDT with it. Since the Spins are basically free money, this is a reasonable policy.
- The third kind of bonus available with CryptoLeo is the Rakeback. Rakebacks are a type of bonus, which lets the player make more money on each of their wagers. This particular casino lets you get up to 25% of the money you bet as a rakeback. What's more, you get the funds regardless if the bet is lost or won. This is a great promotion, but the way it is implemented here raises some questions. First off, what period of time is the rakeback active in? The Terms and Conditions of the casino describe three kinds of rakebacks – daily, weekly and monthly. It does not mention the wagering requirement for the funds either – but we assume that to be 40x. There is a clause in the Terms which stipulates that bonuses come with a 40x turnover requirement unless anything else is specified.
- Fourthly, there are several Tournaments that CryptoLeo runs. The two active at the time of writing were a Weekend Tournament and a Live Games Tournament. The prize pools for them were 500 USDT and 15 000 USDT, respectively. To take part in the first of them, you need to play within the weekend, and the second has you wager on live dealer games. The player who wins the most would also win the tournament. Check CryptoLeo's website to keep track of active tournaments, because they are subject to change. Also, the Game supplier partners of the casino can run their own promotions. In fact, at the time of writing, some of them did. Pragmatic Play's Drops and Wins competition was active, with a staggering prize pool of $2 million monthly. Keep these in track too!
We should also mention that there is a Bonus shop that you can access with the casino. Each day, it gives you Quests which can be completed to earn Points. The Points then can be spent in the shop to get various amounts of Free Spins for various games. There is also a Wheel of Fortune which you can buy spins for. You can also spend the Points on Bonus cash. All of these come with lower wagering requirements – the Bonus cash, for instance, had a requirement of just 7x!
The important topic of regulation is mentioned by this casino in the paragraph below:
It claims to be licensed by one of the four master license issuers in Curacao – EGaming Curacao. The small Caribbean nation is a very popular destination for casinos to obtain licenses in these days. But is CryptoLeo actually under the oversight of the regulator? That can be verified extremely easily, because licensed casinos need to have a Digital seal on their websites. The one CryptoLeo has is visible in the screenshot above, to the top left. Clicking it leads to this page:
This is an excerpt from the register of EGaming, which shows that both the casino operator and the domain are approved by it. But why are we making such a big deal out of the regulation of the casino? Well, it means the house follows the policies of the regulator, which provide you with some pretty significant benefits. Here are some of them:
- EGaming and most licensing bodies these days take the safety of the players' data very seriously. That is crucial, because, as part of their business, casinos collect a lot of it! The data includes personal information and details about your payments. All of it is encrypted by licensed casinos, with some of the toughest security protocols. This makes leaks and hacks a very rare occasion, practically an impossibility!
- The safety of the player itself is also very important. To ensure it, problem gambling is fought by all licensed casinos. How do they do that? Well, whenever you play with a regulated house, it is required to provide you with self-exclusion options, as well as give you the ability to set custom deposit limits, or give yourself time-out warnings.
- Thirdly, and most crucially, there is also a set of rules about the integrity of the games themselves. They use random number generating algorithms to provide the player with the outcomes of the games. EGaming requires these algorithms to be audited by independent professionals, to make sure that there is no bias in them, towards the casino. When playing with certified games, you are actually playing games of chance!
As you can see, there are some pretty significant advantages to licensed casinos. Back to CryptoLeo, though, here is what languages the casino's website can be viewed in, as well as a list of countries where it is not available due to regional restrictions:
Languages: English, French, German, Greek, Finnish, Polish, Italian, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian
The operator behind this casino, called Uno Digital Media B.V. has been featured on our website a couple of times before. Here is a list of the casinos by it we have covered:
Other Uno Digital Media B.V. casinos
Deposit and Withdrawal
CryptoLeo is true to its name when it comes to the available payment options. This casino only takes crypto. Nevertheless, here is everything you need to know about the conditions around making a deposit, as well as the tokens you can use to cash in:
Currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Cardano (ADA)
The minimum deposit is exceptionally small, and there does not seem to be a fee by the casino. Note that miner fees will need to be covered by the player. The estimated number of verifications it takes for the money to clear will also depend on the particular token you wish to use. These should not take long though, and deposits should either be instant, or as close to that as possible.
Here is what the withdrawal conditions for the casino are:
Once again, it boasts with a very low requirement, which is excellent. The maximum you can cash out is the daily allowance. Set at over 2800 USDT, we find it to be reasonable. There does not seem to be a way to know how long it takes for a withdrawal request to be processed, though, which is somewhat disappointing. Also, we should mention that there is no information on whether you need to turn over your deposits a certain amount of time before you can cash out. That is a common policy with casinos these days, set in place to combat money laundering. There is another common policy that CryptoLeo does subscribe to – having inactivity fees:
The fee and its size are nothing extraordinary, but you should keep it in mind.
Games and Game Suppliers
There are 56 Game suppliers the casino features on its website. Here is a list:
Game providers: Evolution, Hacksaw, Smartsoft Gaming, Booongo, BetGames.tv, Turbogames, Spribe, Push Gaming, Games Global, RubyPlay, Foxium, Spinomenal, ELK, Playson, Evoplay, Reflex Gaming, Nolimit City, Endorphina, Yggdrasil, Onlyplay, Pear Fiction, ReelPlay, Relax Gaming, Thunderkick, BGaming, Belatra, Gold Coin Studios, Betsoft, 1spin4win, Gamomat, Platipus, Virtual Generation, Fugaso, Mascot, Bang Bang Games, Felix Gaming, Gamzix, Betsolutions, Petersons, KA Gaming, Tom Horn, Retro Gaming, PGSoft, Zillion, Swintt, Leap-Gaming, Bulletproof, Gamebeat, Golden Race, Slotmill, Other
This is a pretty decent amount of game developers to have, and there are several thousand titles that CryptoLeo boasts with as a result. These are divided into the following types of games:
- Slots make up for the majority of the games available with this casino, which is not surprising. Among what you can play are big series of player favorites like Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead and so on, as well as popular individual titles like Silver and Gold Mine, Lucky Dolphin and many others.
- Table Games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes are available if you are looking for a more classic casino experience. Live dealer versions of the same games can be played too.
- Speaking of live games, there are Game Shows too. This category features Crazy Time, Funky Time, Crazy Coin Flip, Monopoly and more.
- Provably fair games like Crash can also be played. CryptoLeo has about thirty of thee titles, which is more than what casinos usually offer.
- There is the Wheel of Fortune you can spin, for special rewards. We include this in the Games section because you need to buy tickets to spin it, it is not a type of bonus the casino runs!
We mentioned that CryptoLeo has sports betting too. This is not as pronounced as its casino games, but there is a good variety of things to wager on. From massive sports like Football, Basketball and Cricket, to the outcomes of TV shows, we believe this casino has a decent sportsbook. Some of the bigger events from major leagues can be live bet on too.
Summing everything up, we are very pleased with CryptoLeo. The only downside of the casino is the fact it only accepts crypto. Of course, that is the theme it has chosen to go with, and we can respect that, but if you are a player who might not want to deposit that way, you'll need a new place to wager. Other than that, you will find a lot of fun games here, under tight regulation and player-friendly payment policies.