Very low minimum deposit
Generous welcome bonuses
Good amount of Game suppliers
Low minimum withdrawal amount
Not a lot of payment methods
Slow withdrawal processing
Only one account currency
Table of contents
CryptoBoss Casino is a relatively new place to bet. Launched in 2023, this is another crypto-focused egaming company. Such casinos are pretty common these days, and they provide digital currency enthusiasts with places to play with their tokens. CryptoBoss Casino is pretty middle of the road as a casino, though, and it does not seem to stand out with anything in particular. There is a good amount of games you can play there and the bonuses are about what you would expect. Does that mean the casino is a bad place to bet? Well, not necessarily – it just depends on what you are looking for. So, if you are interested in playing with it, it is a good idea to read the full review of it we have prepared beforehand. We will go over every significant aspect of the casino, giving you a full picture of what it as to offer. Here is everything you need to know:
The table below outlines the bonuses available with CryptoBoss Casino:
|Cash out limit
|First deposit bonus
|100% up to 10000 RUB
|Second deposit bonus
|75% up to 14000 RUB
|Third deposit bonus
|100% up to 20000 RUB
|Highroller First deposit bonus
|100% up to 10000 RUB + 50 spins
|Highroller Third deposit bonus
|100% up to 20000 RUB + 100 spins
|50% up to 10000 RUB
|50% up to 10000 RUB
|VIP Cash bonus
|VIP Cashback bonus
|5% up to 15 RUB
The casino has two different Welcome Bonus Packages. They make up for the majority of the promotions above. The difference in the two packages is that the Deposit Bonuses require 500 RUB (around $5 at the time of writing) as a minimum deposit. The other package of Highroller Deposit bonuses has you cash in 5000 RUB at least (approximately $50) to claim the bonuses. Let's go over each of these promotions:
- The First Deposit Bonus is the initial reward for cashing in with CryptoBoss Casino. This bonus is calculated as 100% of the deposit you make, meaning you will get twice what you put in. The maximum bonus amount you can claim is set pretty high, to 10 000 RUB ($100). In order to withdraw the bonus and the winnings made with it, though, you would have to comply with a wagering requirement. These kinds of rules are set by nearly all casinos – with CryptoBoss Casino in particular, they are set to 25x for the entire set of welcome bonuses. This means that you need to turn over the received money at least twenty five times to cash it out. That might seem like a lot, but is actually lower than what casinos usually offer. On average, they demand a turnover between 30x and 40x. Additionally, CryptoBoss Casino has not set a cash-out limit on its bonuses either. This lets the player profit a potentially unlimited amount of money with the promotional funds they receive.
- After that bonus is played through, the casino offers a Second Deposit Bonus. This is a promotion which has only two differences to the previous component of the welcome package – the way it is calculated, and the maximum bonus amount. This bonus is 75% of the deposited funds, and the maximum you can get is set to 14 000 RUB ($140).
- The last part of this package is the Third Deposit Bonus. This is a more significant reward than the previous bonus, because it is once again calculated by doubling your deposit. Also, the maximum bonus amount has been raised pretty substantially, all the way up to 20 000 RUB ($200)
- The Highroller Bonuses are pretty similar to the other package. The difference is mainly in in the minimum deposit requirement which we mentioned already, as well as the fact that these Highroller promotions come with Free Spins too. The Highroller First Deposit Bonus actually has the same maximum as the other initial reward, as well as a nice bundle of 50 Free Spins. There is the same wagering requirement too, as well as a lack of a cash out limit.
- What is perplexing about the highroller bundle is that there is no mention of a second deposit bonus. But there is a Highroller Third Deposit Bonus, which seems like some sort of omission on part of the casino. The bonus that is available is pretty significant, though! It comes with a generous maximum of 20 000 RUB, as well as 100 Free Spins to play with.
After you have played through the Welcome bonuses of the casino, you will also be able to claim two recurring promotions. Here is what these look like:
- The Tuesday Reload Bonus is available for deposits made when its name suggests – on Tuesdays. You need a higher minimum deposit to claim the bonus, though. It requires 1500 RUB to be cashed in, which is about $15 at the time of writing. It has a 50% deposit multiplier, which means half of what you put in will be granted as bonus money. The promotion comes with a bigger wagering requirement of 40x. As we mentioned, the range that is considered acceptable is 30x to 40x, so, even on the high side, the requirement is pretty decent. The bonus is made even better by the lack of a cash out limit.
- There is also a promotion called the Friday Reload Bonus, which is available towards the end of the week. It is essentially the same as the previous bonus. It is calculated the same way and has the same maximum amount of money you can get. The only notable difference between the two promotions has to be the higher wagering requirement on this one – it is set to 50x, and that is over what we mentioned as the acceptable range for these turnovers.
There is also a special VIP initiative, which seeks to rewards players for their loyalty to the casino. The more they play there, the more Comp Points they score. With a sufficient number of these points, their account can level up, which entitles them to the following bonuses:
- The VIP Cash bonus is pretty straightforward. Every time your account increases in tier, you can get a reward. The maximum reward you can claim that way is as high as 1 200 000 RUB, which is incredibly substantial. The money has no cash out limit and a wagering requirement of just 1x, which is great too.
- The second type of reward for loyal players is the VIP Cashback Bonus. This promotion counts the losses your account has realized a given week, and recovers a certain percentage of them, based on the tier of your account. The percentage is between 5% and 15%. There does not seem to be a maximum you can reclaim that way, but to start getting the bonus you need to have lost at least 100 RUB in the past week. There is a low wagering requirement for the money which you have recovered, set to just 3x.
Here is what CryptoBoss Casino says about its regulation:
This is a very important topic and we are happy to say that CryptoBoss Casino is actually licensed by the Antillephone in Curacao, just as it claims to be. That can be verified pretty easily – the regulator requires the houses which it oversees to implement a digital seal on their websites. The orange button on the top left of the screenshot above is the seal in question. Clicking it leads to the following page in the register of the Antillephone:
This is the license of the casino, available for all of its players to see. But what does that mean, and why is regulation important? Essentially, a license is proof that CryptoBoss Casino follows the policies of the regulatory body. These are designed with the player in mind, and provide you with the following protections:
- Casinos collect a lot of personal information on their players, and that is just an inseparable part of their business model. They have your names, sometimes pictures of your IDs and the information on the in and outgoing payments you make. As you can imagine, it is very important for all of that sensitive info to be protected. The Antillephone has long maintained that it needs to be encrypted, and requires that to be done with some of the highest security standards in mind, to prevent data leaks and hacks.
- There are also important guarantees for the integrity of the games you play. That is done by auditing the random number generators of the games. These algorithms provide the outcome of every bet you make with a casino – whether losing or winning. The regulatory body requires that these are overviewed by independent professionals auditors, who can ensure that the outcomes of the games are truly random!
- Nowadays, special attention is paid to the mental health of the players with most casinos. They need to have access to self exclusion options, as mandated by the Antillephone rules. These ensure that problem gambling is curbed, and that the egaming space is safer and more pleasant for all!
These are just some of the rules which make regulated casinos superior to their unlicensed peers. And CryptoBoss Casino being among the licensed ones is one of the best things about it!
On another note, here are the languages the website of the casino is available in:
Languages: English, Russian
Some of the information about bonuses is not translated to English and is only available in Russian, so keep that in mind. Also, below is a list of the countries where it does not offer its services:
Deposit and Withdrawal
The means of payment with this casino are exceptionally limited in number. It only takes credit cards and crypto. Here are the details about how these payments can be processed as well as the currencies the house accepts:
Currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Euro (EUR), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT), USD Coin (USDC), Russian Ruble (RUB)
Usually, there are more payment methods available, with e-wallets and e-vouchers being entirely absent from what CryptoBoss Casino accepts. Credit cards are restricted as a means of payment in some countries and crypto can be too complex for some of the players. That is why more options would be a good thing to add.
As for the specifics of the payment methods themselves, they both have very low minimum deposit amounts. Notably, you can cash in as little as 100 RUB ($1) via a credit card. This is much less than what most casinos deem appropriate for a minimum deposit requirement – between $10 and $20 on average. There are no fees by the casino, but the fees from the payment provider, notably miner fees, in the case of crypto, need to be covered by the player.
Here is what we know about the withdrawal conditions of the house:
|up to 7 days
|up to 7 days
The same two means of payment are available for your cash out requests. And the minimum requirement is very low too. The casino's maximum withdrawal limit is a bit tougher to pin down though. It first claims there is no such limit. But a part of the perks of the VIP program is said to be an increased maximum withdrawal amount of up to 10 million RUB daily.
The processing time is said to be 72 hours for requests to cash out 5000 RUB or lower, and 168 hours, or seven days, for higher amounts to clear. That is insanely high, and unacceptable. There is no wagering requirement for deposits before cash out requests can be placed, on the other hand.
We should also mention that there is an inactivity fee. Here is what that looks like:
This fee is pretty commonplace nowadays, but we would have liked to know of its size.
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game suppliers the casino works with to deliver its games library:
Game providers: 4ThePlayer, Betsoft, Boomerang Studios, ELK, Ezugi, Four Leaf Gaming, Games Lab, High 5 Games, Max Win Gaming, Nolimit City, Platipus, Playtech, Print Studios, Red Tiger Gaming, Revolver Gaming, Storm Gaming, Yggdrasil, BGaming, Booming Games, Endorphina, Fantasma, Hacksaw, ISoftBet, Nohernlights, Play'n GO, PragmaticPlay, Push Gaming, ReelPlay, Slotmill, Thunderkick, Amatic, BBGames, Blue Guru Games, Electric Elephant, Evolution, GameArt, Kalamba, NetEnt, PGSoft, Playson, Quickspin, Relax Gaming, STHLMGaming, Wazdan, Other
This is a pretty good amount. We have seen bigger lists with larger houses, with then reaching up to a hundred Suppliers, and sometimes even partnering with more. Regardless, what CryptoBoss Casino has to offer is still a great number. Here is what the games featured there look like:
- There are tons of Slots you can play. They are divided into Bonus buy slots and regular video slots. We would have liked to see them organized by theme too, with the ability to browse all of the slots about fruits, ancient gods and so on. That would be great, given the size of the collection of CryptoBoss Casino. Regardless, some of the more interesting titles among the slots include the Big Bass Bonanza series, Wisdom of Athena, Fat Panda 2 and so on.
- As with any egaming company nowadays, this house offers Table Games. These are available in the Live and Card sections of its catalog. These include casino classics likeBaccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. Note that the different Roulette rooms that are available with CryptoBoss Casino are only ones with live dealers.
- The Live section of the website also features several Game Shows. These include Deal or no Deal, Crazy Time, Crazy Coin Flip and so on.
We are pretty pleased with what CryptoBoss Casino has to offer. The casino's regulation and vast number of games mean a lot of fun can be had here. On the other hand, you need to make sure you are okay with the downsides of the house too, which are mostly its limited payment methods and slow cash out times.