CosmoBet is a casino with a sleek, futuristic art style, which perfectly matches its Space theme. Even though there are many gambling houses out there which have also sought to explore this particular theme, we quite appreciate the dedication to it we saw here. As with most cosmic casinos, this one has a bit of a focus on crypto, and it is possible to cash in with a good number of digital assets and get special bonuses for them. But it does not also limit people who would prefer to cash in with more conventional payment methods, providing good conditions and promotions for them as well.
We were also pleased to discover that the games library of CosmoBet is vast, with thousands of top titles from the most famous game suppliers out there, a vastness which we found to be very appropriate to the space themes we mentioned! But that's not all, and there are many Sports events to bet on. If you are curious about this casino, though, we recommend checking out the full review of it below before making an account there. It will provide you with a complete picture of what it has to offer:
CosmoBet has a great amount of bonuses for a casino which has just launched. Here is a table which outlines them and their most important aspects:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Welcome Bonus||$20||150% up to $1000||30x||None|
|First Crypto Deposit Bonus||$20||160% up to $1000||35x||None|
|Sports Welcome Bonus||$20||150% up to $1000||15x||None|
|3 + 1 FreeBet||-||$100||-||15x the issued bonus|
|10% Cashback On Crypto Deposit||-||10%||0x||-|
Despite having many promotions, though, you'd have noticed that about half of them are actually Welcome Bonuses. There are three different promotions you can pick from when you make your first deposit. Let's go over them:
- The First Deposit Welcome Bonus is a pretty standard promotion for casino game enjoyers. If you deposit via any of the non-crypto payment methods there are available with CosmoBet, you are eligible to receive 150% of that deposit as bonus money. The minimum amount you need to cash in to get the bonus is $20, which is reasonable. Note that if you deposit $500 or more, you will get just 100% of that higher sum as a bonus. It seems like CosmoBet does not seek to reward high rollers, which is a bit counter intuitive. The maximum bonus is $1000, a comparatively high amount. We should also mention its restriction, a 30x wagering requirement you need to clear before withdrawing the bonus. These requirements are very common for deposit bonuses and represent the number of times you need to wager said bonus. Usually, they are between 30x and 40x, which puts CosmoBet in a pretty reasonable spot compared to other houses. There's no cash out limit, but every one of the welcome bonuses expires in 30 days from the day it was received.
- Next, we'd like to go over the First Crypto Deposit Bonus. It is pretty similar to the previous promotion, and awards casino players who deposit using crypto. Once again, $20 needs to be deposited to claim the bonus. The percentage of their deposits they get is higher, sitting at $160. Also, the percentage is the same regardless of the size of the deposit, with a maximum bonus of $1000 for all. The wagering requirement for the promotion is a bit higher, sitting at 35x. Still, this is within the range we consider reasonable! There's also no cash out limit here either.
- Thirdly, if you intend to use the Sportsbook of the casino, we can recommend the Sports Welcome Bonus. This promotion is available regardless of your chosen deposit method. It requires the same minimum deposit of $20, and adds 150% of the amount you cash in, up to $1000 in bonus funds to your account. Note that the wagering requirement rules are a bit different here. Sports bonuses have such requirements too, and they are usually lower, but only games with certain odds count towards them. With CosmoBet in particular, you need to wager the bonus 15x on games with odds of at least 1.3 or higher. That's a bit much, as we usually see such requirements in the range of 5x to 10x, for games with similar odds. Other than that, the promotion is quite significant!
There's also four Recurring Bonuses which can be claimed at the time of writing. Notably, three of them are special Sports bonuses and one is a casino promotion. Let's take a look into them all:
- The 3+1 FreeBet Bonus is definitely an innovative type of promotion. If the player places three multibets, with three sections each and with odds of 1.3 or higher on each section, they will automatically be granted a FreeBet token. This token will allow you to place a bet and not have to worry about losing it. In general, the money for covering losses is taken from the players' funds rather than the bonuses themselves. That is not the case for FreeBets! The size of the token will be the average sum from the three bets you've placed. If they are for $10, $20 and $30, then the bonus will be $10. Sadly, there's no information about the wagering requirements of the bonus in the Terms and Conditions of the casino, so we have no idea how long it would take to cash out. There's a cash out limit of 15x the issued bonus, though. You will only be able to profit that much from it.
- There's a 10% Cashback on Crypto Deposit program, which is always active with CosmoBet. It is the single casino bonus we mentioned, but we find it to be quite substantial. If you have deposited via a digital asset, the casino will credit 10% of the monthly losses you've realized back to your account. What's more, this money will not be subject to any restrictions. You can claim an infinite amount of it, and it can be cashed out straight away, without wagering requirements or any cash out limitations. However, you need to claim the funds manually, before the fifth day of the month comes, or you'd lose them.
- The next two bonuses are actually different features of the Sportsbook. Let's start with the Early Cashout. Some games will give the player to cash out their bet before the match is over. This has the advantage of being able to get your winnings immediately after the condition you've wagered on is complete. Otherwise, it is possible that the score of the game could change, which would then make you lose the bet. The money you get with this promotion is not bound by any restrictions – it is counted entirely as your own winnings!
- The second feature is called Delete Game, and we hadn't seen it in any other casino. If you have placed a multibet but reconsider it, you will be able to cancel any given section of the bet. There's a cost of 10% of the wagered funds for doing so, which you need to pay the casino. If you cancel two or more bets, you'd lose 10% of the total funds and then 10% of the remaining money, which is 9% of the total, and so on.
Here is what CosmoBet has to say about its regulation:
The casino claims to be licensed in Curacao, by one of the four regulatory bodies which oversee the egaming space there. The body is called just that – eGaming Curacao, but we could not verify that CosmoBet had a license with it. Normally, there are Digital seals which are embedded in the websites of casinos, which lead to the register of the respective regulator, but there wasn't one here. It is possible that the casino has not yet implemented it, because it has launched so recently. In fact, we believe that is likely, since the operator mentioned above, called Santeda International B.V. was behind another house we've covered, which was fully licensed – MyStake Casino.
Curacao is probably the most popular destination for casino operators to set up in. There are lots of protections this entitles players to, and we'd like to mention some of them:
- The data you share with a casino during its KYC checks includes a lot of sensitive information about who you are, where you live and so on. It needs to be safeguarded, and regulated casinos do just that, because there are strict regulatory guidelines on the subject of how said information should be stored. Some of the tightest encryption protocols are to be used by casinos, which means the odds of a successful hacker attack or a data leak are pretty low.
- The games you can play have their RTP ratings available in many places online. These ratings show you the percentage of funds you can expect to keep on average while playing the games. With licensed casinos, there are requirements which seek to make it so these percentages are verifiable. The games undergo audits, performed by independent professionals. Their goal is to certify that there will be no foul play and that the stated RTP rating matches reality!
- Finally, there are also some measures which are in place in order to help curb problem gambling. These include a variety of features players have access to, like for instance, the ability to set custom deposit limits, opt in to time out warnings or even close their accounts. Also, casinos are required to provide helpful resources which identify what problem gambling is and provide psychological help.
In general, we advise you to stick to licensed casinos over their unregulated peers! Back to CosmoBet, though, its website is available in a good amount of languages:
Languages: English, Portuguese, German, Spanish, French, Swedish (Svenska)
This is great, but we should also note there are some countries where it is not accessible from:
Restricted countries: Cuba, Curaçao, Iran, Korea, North, Netherlands Antilles, Russian Federation, Syria, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands
Deposit and Withdrawal
The payment methods you can use with the casino are quite varied, and range from credit cards, to e-wallets and crypto. Let's take a look into them, and the specific conditions of each. We have also provided a list of the currencies you can cash in with:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR), US Dollar (USD), Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Tether (USDT), XRP
Overall, we find ourselves quite satisfied with the deposit policy of the casino. It has a good amount of variety to it, and the minimum amounts you are expected to cash in are quite reasonable – $20. In fact, that is what most other houses require nowadays as well. There are no fees by CosmoBet for any deposit, but third party charges need to be covered by the player. This is going to be especially notable when it comes to bank transfers and crypto payments.
Here are the withdrawal conditions with the house too:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||$20||$7500||up to 3 days||Free|
|AstroPay||$20||$7500||up to 3 days||Free|
|Bank||$20||$7500||up to 3 days||Free|
|EcoPayz||$20||$7500||up to 3 days||Free|
|Crypto||$20||$7500||up to 3 days||Free|
Notably, the same range of options is available. The minimum withdrawal amount of $20 is present here too, which is also on par with most other casinos. The $7500 maximum you see above is the weekly limit for cashing out, which is decently high. There is also a monthly limit of $15 000, and we have seen higher amounts before, but this one is good enough.
In order to withdraw, you will need to have turned over the money you have deposited at least once. That's a pretty common policy with most casinos and it is designed to help combat money laundering. The processing times for withdrawals are up to three days, which is a bit too long, but nothing way over the top. Once again, there are no fees by the casino, but third party charges might be possible and you will need to cover them.
Speaking of fees, CosmoBet charges just one, for inactivity. Here is what that looks like:
The fee and its size are nothing out of the ordinary!
Games and Game Suppliers
The games library of this casino features titles by the following game suppliers:
Game providers: NetEnt, Red Rake, Just For The Win, Ainsworth, Foxium, Fugaso, Leander, ELK, Revolver Gaming, Hacksaw, Ggames, Big Time Gaming, Belatra, 2BY2 Gaming, Spigo, Spinomenal, Gamefish Global, Evoplay, Relax Gaming, Onlyplay, Thunderkick, BGaming, Gamevy, Betsoft, Kalamba, 1x2gaming, Stakelogic, High 5 Games, Red Tiger Gaming, Microgaming, CT Interactive, all41studios, Slingshot, PariPlay, Igrosoft, Golden Hero, Iron Dog Studio, Apollo Games, Spearhead, Blue Guru Games, Play'n GO, EGT Interactiv, Oryx, Skillzz Gaming, Triple Edge Solution, Mr Slotty, Tom Horn, Gamomat, TrueLab, Fortune Factory, Atomic Slot Lab, Yggdrasil, Endorphina, Playson, Rabat, Crazy Tooth Studio, Platipus, WorldMatch, Givme, OneTouch, Spade Gaming, Mancala, Booongo, PragmaticPlay, GameArt, Wazdan, Golden Rock Studios, Switch Studios, Habanero, Real Time Gaming, Slotmill, PGSoft, 7Mojos, Gamzix, Other
This is a decently long list, and it has well over 50 developers in it. We expected about as much from the casino! Here are the games you can play themselves:
- Slots: There are thousands of Slot games, by some of the biggest game suppliers out there. These include popular titles like Gates of Olympus, Big Bass Bonanza, Money Train 2, Starburst, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold and many more. They are filtered in several categories – Classic slots, Megaways, Jackpots and Bonus Buy. You can also browse the newest and the most popular games, and all of that makes for some easy navigation.
- Mini Games: This section of the casino includes the Crash Games which are available with the casino. Among them are Plinko and Dino, which are probably familiar to most players reading this!
- Live Games: There are live dealer versions of table game classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes. We are a bit sad there are no virtual dealer table games, but that is not a major complaint. There are some Game Shows too, and you can tune in to Mega Wheel, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt and Dream Catcher, among others.
Let's also go over the Sportsbook with the casino:
- There are prematch bets accepted on thousands of sports, from massive games like Football and Basketball, to things like Floorball and Lacrosse.
- Live bets are also available, albeit for a lower number of events. Still, you can bet on Beach Volleyball and a couple of other sports on the obscure side of things.
- You can place both live and prematch bets on esports events from a dedicated section of the casino website. There are games like DOTA 2, LOL, CS:GO, SC II and so on to wager on.
- If you are a fan of racing, you can check out several Horse and Hound racing events and wager on them with CosmoBet.
- Last but not least, this casino has some virtual games that it also offers. There are virtual Football and Basketball games.
There are many advantages to this brand new casino – from its wide amount of games, to its vast amount of bonuses. Once it clears the confusion around its regulatory status, we can easily recommend CosmoBet!
CosmoBet Pros and Cons
|Fresh, new casino||Long withdrawal times|
|Plenty of Welcome Bonuses|
|Interesting Sportsbook features|
|Good amount of payment options|
|Thousands of games to play|