Around 80 Game suppliers
Countless casino games
Low minimum deposit amounts
Only crypto payments accepted
Unclear withdrawal times
ADA, ETH, USDT, XRP, DOGE, BTC, LTC, BNB, USDC
Table of contents
CoinKings is a newly launched casino with a focus on cryptocurrency. In fact, crypto is the only way to cash in or out of the house. If you are not familiar with how that might work, we cannot recommend the casino at all. But if you are a crypto enthusiast, we don't believe it to be especially competitive either.
In fact, aside from its single payment method, CoinKings does not really seem to do much to distinguish itself from the rest of houses out there these days. There are some pretty generic bonuses, the regulation of the house is what we expected, and its payment methods have low minimum cash in and cash out amounts. The games library is quite good, though, with an above average amount of games.
Let's dig a bit deeper, in order to see if we can find anything that would make the house stand out, and what its strong and weak suites are:
There are not that many promotions available with the casino at all. It has a single Welcome Bonus, as well as a couple Recurring promotions, and a Loyalty system. However, the majority of houses we cover are able to provide players with a significant amount of recurring promotions. Not to mention that they are also able to offer more unique bonuses than the ones here, which are pretty cookie-cutter. Here is an outline of all of the promotions:
|Cash out limit
|100% + 100 spins
|50% up to 500 USDT
|Game of the Week
We would like to cover all of these Bonuses in the detail they deserve, starting with the Welcome Offer:
- As its name implies, it is only available to newly signed up players, and can be claimed on the first deposit you make to CoinKings. 100% of that gets added to your account as Bonus funds, up to an unspecified maximum. We are not sure why the house has failed to include its maximum bonus amount for that promotion, but we don't expect it to award players with an infinite amount of money at all! There are also 100 Free Spins, which you can get as part of the bonus. The minimum deposit requirement which you need comply with to claim the Offer is 20 USDT. This is a fairly reasonable asking price. In order to withdraw the bonus funds and winnings from the Spins, you will need to clear their wagering requirement. Essentially, you need to play through the funds 35x to do so. These kinds of requirements are very common with casino bonuses, and are usually within a similar range, too – 30x to 40x. What's even better is the fact that CoinKings does not seem to have a cash out limit for the promotion.
After you have played through the previous bonus, you will have access to just two Recurring Promotions, which are available on a weekly basis. Here is what those look like:
- The Monday Reload is a way to get some extra cash to bet with. The promotion grants you up to 500 USDT, with a reasonable 35x wagering requirement and no cash out limit. Sounds great, right? Well, the minimum deposit is fairly high. You need to come up with 50 USDT or more to get the bonus at all. Following, the amount you can actually get from the promotion depends on how much you have cashed in, with the minimum requriement granting you just a 30% bonus. You can get a 40% one for deposits over 200 USDT, and 50% if you cash in at least 500 USDT. Now, these requirements are incredibly demanding, especially for what the promotion has to offer. In general, a 50% reload bonus would require you cash in 20 USDT or so to obtain.
- There is a similar promotion for Free Spins, called Game of the Week. You can cash in 50 USDT and get 50 Free Spins, 100 USDT or more for 100 and 200USDTor more for 150. Once again, a bundle of 50 Spins would cost around 20 USDT in similar bonuses with other casinos. The entry cost requirements are just too high! Especially for what you are getting, considering even the top-tier reward is just not big enough to justify the asking price. To withdraw the winnings from the Free Spins, you have to wager them at least 35x and that part of the bonus conditions is reasonable, at least.
This sums up the disappointing Recurring promotions of the casino, and leaves us with just the Loyalty Program to cover. This is a common kind of promotion, which seeks to incentivize players to stick around and play more and more. CoinKings does so by introducing ten account ranks for you to progress through. Every time you wager 10 USDT with the casino, you get one XP point. Collecting enough of them will level up your account, allowing you to benefit from the following exclusive perks:
- There is a Level Up Bonus which consists of Bonus money. The amounts you can get are between 5 USDT and 10 000 USDT, and naturally get better the higher the level of your account is.
- Once you reach account level two, you unlock the Cashback Loyalty Bonus. This initially allows you to recover 2% of your weekly losses, but that percentage goes up to 12% as you progress through the ranks. Cashback bonuses are pretty common, and are not necessarily tied to VIP systems of a casino. Nevertheless, the one here is fairly decent, though it does include any details about how much you can get per week.
- Special Personalized Bonuses, which CoinKings does nothing to explain, are available for the highest tier of accounts. Presumably, this is a custom-made deposit bonus. Certain lower tier accounts get Higher Weekly Bonuses, though it is not clear what that entails.
- Finally, there are Account Privileges which you can unlock as you progress through the ranks with the casino. The most significant of them has to be the Account manager which is assigned to level 10 accounts.
Overall, the Loyalty program seems very rewarding, but we are not content with how little CoinKings does to explain how much you can get from the bonuses within, or what their wagering requirements are. Reaching its higher ranks will require a lot of work and money to be put in with the casino. And it would be nice to know whether that is actually worth doing before you commit to it!
When it comes to regulation, CoinKings is run by MIBS N.V., a casino operator licensed in Curacao. The house says about as much in the following paragraph at the bottom of its website:
More specifically, it is claimed that the casino is licensed by Gaming Curacao (GC). Since there are four regulators which issue licenses from the little Carribean country, that is an important distinction to make. How can we prove that CoinKings is actually a licensed entity? Well, one of the aspects of the regulation of the GC includes houses implementing a Digital Seal within their websites. This Seal is visible in the previous screenshot, and can be clicked on, which leads us to the following page in the register of the GC:
On it, we can see that the casino we are covering is indeed regulated, just as it claimed to be. If you have played at other online gambling houses before, it is incredibly likely they were also licensed there. That is because Curacao is the go-to destination for casino services operators to set up. Its unique approach to regulation has allows the four bodies that oversee its egaming sector to strike a unique balance between the interests of player and casino operator. This means you can both play fun new games and get bigger bonuses, while also being able to benefit from the following protections:
- There are policies about how casinos should store the data they collect from you. This needs to be kept using some of the toughest encryption protocols out there nowadays. Even though this aspect of regulation is often overlooked, it is incredibly important! Because of the need to perform KYC checks on its players, a casino will need to know all sorts of fact about where they live, what they are paying with and so on. All of that is very sensitive information, which can cause you a lot of damage if it is leaked, or obtained by hackers. Regulation ensures that is a very rare thing to happen.
- Secondly, licensed casinos need to help combat gambling addiction, via two distinct sets of measures. Firstly, they need to offer players sufficient information about what that addiction can look like and where they can get help, if they feel like they are suffering from it. Secondly, they need to offer you a series of ways in which you can reduce your exposure to casino gaming. That is done via the self-exclusion measures they have implemented. These measures include the ability to close down your account, or simply put in a limit on your deposits, enable time-out warnings and so on. This makes casinos safer and more fun for everyone.
- Thirdly, licensed casinos are also able to certify that their games are fair. That is done via the audits they undergo. Every game you can play nowadays, except certain live dealer table games, has a random number generator that produces the outcomes of the bets you place. Naturally, these can technically be skewed to give the house an unfair advantage. Licensed houses submit the generators for said audits to disprove that. That is how you can know that their games pay out as much as they are supposed to.
Overall, we prefer licensed casinos to unlicensed ones, and are happy that CoinKings is another one of them. Let's get back to our review, and the large amount of language versions of the website of the casino which are available:
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish
This means players all over the world will be able to interact with the website in their native tongue, which is excellent. However, there are certain regional restrictions on who can play here:
These are due to the stricter regulatory approach to online gambling within those countries.
Finally, we would like to mention that the operator behind this casino has been featured in our reviews numerous times. Here are our reviews of the most recent casinos it has launched, if you are wondering how they stack up to CoinKings:
More casinos by MIBS N.V.:
Deposit and Withdrawal
The only way to cash in or out of the casino is via crypto, as we mentioned at the start. Now, we see that as a downside, because there are plenty of players who might not want to or know how to deal with this means of deposit.
When it comes to cashing in to a casino, the more choice you have in how to do so, the better! We always appreciate houses which offer a plethora of options for players to pick from over ones which restrict them to a specific payment method, regardless of what it is.
Either way, here are the deposit conditions of CoinKings and the different digital assets you can cash in with:
Currencies: Cardano (ADA), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), XRP, Dogecoin (DOGE), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Coin (BNB), USD Coin (USDC)
The minimum entry cost requirement is very low, as it has been set to just 2 USDT. Crypto casinos usually have such low minimum deposit amounts, but even among them an entry cost of 10 USDT is not uncommon.
There are no depositing fees by the casino itself. However, any crypto transaction on a blockchain will incur a miner fee, owed to the people processing your transfer. These fees need to be covered by the player. This is the case with any house, though, and is certainly not a policy limited to CoinKings! Third party charges, regardless of the payment method they apply to, will be up to you to be paid.
Now, let's examine the withdrawal conditions too:
Before you can cash out, you need to have wagered the entirety of your deposits at least once. That is a fairly common AML requriement, which can be found in the Terms and Conditions of pretty much any casino.
The minimum you can cash out is just 10 USDT which we find to be great, even if it is higher than the minimum deposit. The maximum is said to be 50 000 USDT per month, though it is not actually clear how much you can get out per transaction. An annoying omission from these Terms is any information about how long it would take the house to process the request for withdrawal after you file it. Normally, that can be anywhere between an hour and three days, and since every casino has its own internal policies about how players should be allowed to cash out, we cannot speculate on that.
Finally, there are no fees here either, but what we said about third party charges is very much applicable for withdrawals as well. The only fee by CoinKings itself is the following:
This is a penalty for inactive accounts, which is both sensible and commonplace among most casinos nowadays. Its size is pretty small, too.
Games and Game Suppliers
A list of the Game Suppliers featured within the CoinKings library is available below:
Game providers: Hacksaw, Evolution, PragmaticPlay, Novomatic, Spribe, AvatarUX, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Red Tiger Gaming, OneTouch, Blueprint, Gamzix, Betsoft, Evoplay, Ezugi, Red Rake, BetGames.tv, Caleta, ELK, Fantasma, Fugaso, Gaming Corps, Wazdan, Habanero, Kalamba, Lady Luck Games, Mancala, Mascot, Playson, Skywind, Smartsoft Gaming, 2BY2 Gaming, Alchemy Gaming, all41studios, Atomic Slot Lab, BGaming, Blue Guru Games, Booming Games, Buck Stakes Entertainment, Candlebets, Foxium, Gameburger Studios, Golden Rock Studios, Gong Gaming Technologies, Just For The Win, Microgaming, Neon Valley Studios, Northern Lights, Old School Studios, Oryx, PulseB, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Relax Gaming, Retro Gaming, Revolver Gaming, Slingshot, Snowborn, Spinplay Games, Spinomenal, Swintt, Thunderkick, Triple Edge Solution, Turbogames, Other
We counted around 80 of them, which is over the average amount of approximately 50 we tend to see most often! This means that the house has a larger library of games than the average, as well, which is fairly thrilling. Here is what you can play:
- Slots: There are thousands of Slots, separated in different categories based on their mechanics. You can play Megaways games, Bonus Buy games, ones featured in the Drops and Wins tournament by Pragmatic Play and so on. The slots include recognizable names like Mustang Gold, Big Bass Bonanza, Elvis Frog, Book of Dead, Lucky Dama Muerta, Wolf's Gold and so on.
- Table Games: No casino experience would be complete without tables where you can play classics like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes. All of those and more can be found in the Live casino section of the CoinKings website. Curiously enough, virtual dealer games are nowhere to be seen.
- Game Shows: If you have dreamed about being on a live TV game show, you can live that out via the televised casino experiences that are available with CoinKings. These include games like Funky Time, Crazy Time, Boom City, Crazy Coin Flip and Monopoly.
- Crash Games: CoinKings features a surprisingly big collection of these fast-paced games. There are Aviator, Limbo Cat, Plinko and so on.
In conclusion, CoinKings is a decent enough online casino, but there are two major flaws to it. The exclusionary payment policies are one of them, and the unclear withdrawal processing times are the other. What's more, the house is just mediocre when it comes to what it can offer.
There is nothing wrong with CoinKings not reinventing what it means to be an online casino, in our view, but there is not much of a reason to get excited about it. At the end of the day, it is just a decent enough crypto gambling house, which you should check out if you can live with the downsides of the house. If not, do not hesitate to read the reviews of the recommended houses below this article.