Low minimum deposit
Exciting bonuses with fair conditions
Sports betting available
Newly launched and fresh casino
Low number of deposit methods
Shallow games library
Long withdrawal processing times possible
Table of contents
Champion Bet is an online gambling house which is quite new at the time of writing – it is currently only two months old. It offers both casino games and Sports betting, and all of that is packaged in a website with an intuitive and player-friendly interface. We were also impressed with the regulation over this casino – it has a license from one of the most popular bodies nowadays. The deposits policy is also quite competitive.
But there are also some flaws to the casino, too. For example, while cashing in with it is easy and fast, the same cannot be said for withdrawals, which can take a pretty long amount of time. Next, there is not a lot of games which you can play, as Champion Bet has not managed to partner with tons of Game suppliers. Its bonuses are straightforward and not overly restrictive too, but they are a bit few and far between.
So, should you play here? The following review of the casino will strive to answer this questions, by going over all we just mentioned and more, in order to paint a full picture of this casino:
Here is a full list of the different bonuses available to players of this casino:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|First Deposit Bonus||$5||200% up to $1000||40x||None|
|Sports Welcome Bonus||$5||200% up to $1000||Unspecified||None|
|Second Deposit Bonus||$5||100% up to $1000||35x||None|
|Third Deposit Bonus||$5||50% up to $1000||30x||None|
|Happy Hours Bonus||$5||50% up to $1000||30x||None|
|Crypto Weekends Bonus||$5||50% up to $500||30x||-|
We are actually quite pleased with the bonuses of the house. They all have the same minimum deposit requirement of $5, which is not something we see every day. Most of the time, houses require players to cash in a bit more – between $10 and $20. This lower entry point means the promotions will be more widely available, and that is great! Of course, the more you deposit, the bigger bonus you can get.
Let's take a closer look at the different promotions with the casino now:
- The player has a choice between two different First Deposit Bonuses. The main thing which makes them stand apart is what you can use the bonus money on. The First Deposit Bonus lets you claim up to $1000 to use on your favorite casino games, while the Sports Welcome Bonus nets you the same amount of money for the different Sports events Champion Bet hosts. Other than that, the promotions are both calculated as 200% of the qualifying deposit, which is massive. There is a 40x wagering requirement on the Casino bonus. This means you need to wager the money you've received that many times in order to cash it out. Other houses set similar requirements too, in the range of 30x to 40x in general. We can say that Champion Bet is a competitive casino in this regard! The wagering requirement on the Sports bonus is not mentioned, but we doubt it is the same. Sports bonuses usually have lower requirements, between 5x and 10x, but only games with certain odds count. We assume Champion Bet is in line with this policy, but would have liked some sort of confirmation of its exact requirement and which odds apply when calculating it.
- After you have played through one of the previous promotions, you can get the Second Deposit Bonus. It grants you the same maximum of $1000, but is calculated a bit differently, with a simple 100% multiplier for your deposits instead. To compensate, the promotion features a 35x wagering requirement. This is still within the range we consider to be acceptable, in fact, right in the middle of it!
- To round things out, the casino offers a Third Deposit Bonus as well. The promotion has an even lower deposit multiplier, and you only get 50% of whatever you cash in as bonus money. Still, the wagering requirement on it is just 30x, and that is great! The casino has set the maximum bonus amount you can get to $1000 for this promotion once more. Overall, the Welcome Bonuses on display here are quite decent and they could improve your experience with the casino quite a bit!
The next couple of promotions are different from the Welcome bonuses by the fact that they can be claimed an indefinite amount of times. You just need to deposit the necessary minimum amount within the proper time the bonus is available. Here is what these bonuses are:
- The Happy Hours Bonus can be claimed once per day, on a Wednesday. You just need to place a deposit between 14:00 and 17:00! 50% of that deposit, up to $1000 will be added to your account as bonus funds to play with. The maximum you can get is once more $1000 and the wagering requirement sits at 30x. Overall, that is a fairly great bonus!
- Next, there is a special promotion which is available for players who wish to cash in using one of the different crypto tokens the casino accepts. That special offering is available on weekends, via the Crypto Weekends Bonus. The promotion lets you nab another 50% bonus on deposits made on either Saturday or Sunday, with a maximum of $500. It has the low 30x wagering requirement as well, but it is unclear how often you can claim the bonus. Is it only available once per week, once every day of the weekend, or maybe for every deposit you make during that time? Your guess is as good as ours!
Being licensed is one of the first things we look for in any online casino. There are many reasons why it is important to play at such regulated houses, and we are happy to report that Champion Bet is one of them! Here is what the house has to say about its regulation:
It claims to be overseen by one of the four regulatory bodies which regulate the egaming sector of Curacao, called Gaming Curacao. This can be checked fairly easily, since every casino licensed by this body needs to implement its Digital seal on its website. Said Seal is visible in the lower left corner of the screenshot above – it is the colorful logo with the letters GC. It can be clicked, which leads us to the following page:
This is an excerpt from the register of the GC. It shows that Champion Bet is operating from the approved domain of its casino operator, which is fully licensed. Therefore, there can be no doubt as to the regulation of the house.
Most houses we cover are licensed in this jurisdiction. The reason for that is the unique balance the regulators within it have managed to strike, between the interests of the operators of casinos and the ones of players. They do not stifle innovation in the industry but still provide players with some crucial guarantees. Let's take a look at some of those guarantees:
- Firstly, the data you share with casinos can contain a lot of sensitive information about you and your payment methods. Therefore, the regulatory bodies of Curacao all mandate this information be encrypted. Casinos need to do so using some of the strictest data protection mechanisms available nowadays. This means leaks or successful hacker attacks being carried out against their databases is a very unlikely thing to happen.
- There are also guarantees for the integrity of the games you can play. Every casino game you bet on has Random Number generators – these are complex mathematical algorithms which determine the outcomes of the games. To ensure there is no foul play, and that said algorithms have the outcomes the game claims they do, independent auditors go over them. They can detect any unfair bias and report on them. That way, you can be sure you are playing actual games of chance with the casino!
- Thirdly, reducing problem gambling is also important to license issuers. They have designed a comprehensive approach to that, and require casinos implement two sets of measures. The first of them is to provide players with different information on what problem gambling is, how to identify it and where to seek help. The second requires them to enact several sets of rules, for instance, allowing you to set custom deposit limits, get time-out warnings and even close down your account unilaterally.
Overall, these are important guarantees for the safety of the player. We recommend playing only with casinos like Champion Bet which can ensure them! There is more information we would like to share about the house, though. Here is a list of the languages it is available in, as well as the countries where you will not be able to access its website from:
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Restricted countries: Aruba, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Croatia, Curaçao, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, North, Netherlands, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Spain, Sri Lanka, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
The means of payment you could use to deposit with this casino are not particularly varied – there are only four of them. Here is what they are, as well as the specifics of each of them:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Australian Dollar (AUD), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Euro (EUR), Mexican Peso (MXN), Brazilian Real (BRL)
Note that not all of these payment methods are available everywhere! For instance, credit cards cannot be used to deposit to casinos in several countries, like the UK. As for the other conditions, the minimum deposit is very small which is great. Compared to other casinos which need about $10-$20 to be cashed in at least, the $5 Champion Bet offers are pretty negligible.
There are no fees, as with most casinos nowadays. Keep in mind that you might have to cover third party charges. That is a reasonable expectation, and said charges can show up on crypto transactions in particular. No casino nowadays will cover miner fees, you'd have to do so yourself!
Now, let's take a look at what withdrawing looks like from Champion Bet:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||$20||$10000||up to 3 days||Free|
|PIX||$20||$10000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Boleto||$20||$10000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Bank||$100||$10000||up to 3 days||Free|
|Crypto||$20||$10000||up to 3 days||Free|
We should mention that most casinos have a fairly simple requirement in place before their players can make withdrawals. They need to wager the funds they have cashed in between 1x and 3x on average. That is done as part of the AML measures casinos implement. There's no information on whether Champion Bet expects you to do such a thing, though. It is possible that it does not have that requirement, but it can also have omitted it from its Terms, so keep in mind that a similar policy can be in place.
The minimum withdrawal requirement is $20. This is a fairly average amount, but we are slightly disappointed because the minimum deposit is much lower. The only exception is bank transfers – they require you to cash out $100 at least. Since these payments usually have large fees and are a bit more complex, that does make sense. Yet it would be wrong to say that other casinos cannot process smaller bank transfers, and that the policy Champion Bet has for them is particularly great. The maximum you can cash out is a massive amount, however – up to $10 000 per day, which is incredibly competitive with other houses.
Once more, there are no withdrawal fees that Champion Bet will charge you with. And once more, if there are any third party charges, you will need to cover them. That is reasonable, and also what most caisnos' withdrawal policies look like.
There does not seem to be an inactivity fee mentioned in the Terms and Conditions of the casino. While such fees are pretty standard, it is great that Champion Bet does not charge them.
Games and Game Suppliers
One of the biggest downsides to this casino is the low amount of Game suppliers it has managed to partner with. Normally, we expect to see at least 50 developers mentioned on the website of a casino. As you will see from the following list, the ones with Champion Bet are much less:
Game providers: Evolution, Booming Games, Playson, 3 Oaks, Amatic, 4ThePlayer, 7Mojos, Alg, Vivo Gaming, Yggdrasil, Spribe, PragmaticPlay, Play'n GO, Smartsoft Gaming, Wazdan, BGaming, Push Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint, Ezugi, Habanero, Hacksaw, NetEnt, Red Tiger Gaming, Spinomenal, Other
Still, even though it has an incredibly limited range of supplier partners, we saw some of the best developers mentioned above! So this means you can play some pretty popular games – let's take a look at what these are:
- Slots: Big Bass Bonanza, Big Bass Splash, Bigger Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olympus, Starburst, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold and so much more is available with this house. It has a relatively low amount of slots compared to other casinos, but the games which are available are pretty high in quality!
- Table Games: No casino would be complete without Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes and Sic Bo! All of these games can be played here too, with either virtual or live dealers.
- Game Shows: There are several Game Shows to tune in to – like Crazy Time, Mega Wheel, Boom City and more.
- Crash Games: We appreciate the fact that this casino offers fast-paced and engaging Crash games like Aviator.
Now, let's take a closer look into the Sports betting you can take part in with this house:
- Pre- match bets are open for thousands of events, from Football to Snooker. Live betting is accepted for some of the major games like Cricket, Basketball, and, once again, Football.
- You can either place pre-match or live bets on a number of Esports too – LOL, DOTA 2 and so on.
Champion Bet is a great new casino, but we found it to be a bit limited in scope. It might not be the best place to play, as you could grow bored of its rather low amount of games. While checking it out can be a lot of fun, we recommend taking a look at another house which can offer you more in the long-term, in terms of games and bonuses alike!