Table of contents
Casino Floor is an upcoming online gambling house, which is expected to launch soon. New places to play are always exciting, and we eagerly anticipate to see how this one will turn out. Not much is set in stone about this casino at the time of writing, except for its name. And yet, we would like to talk about what the house might look like, and what it might offer, based on the services of other casinos we have covered.
So, if you are also looking forward to checking out Casino Floor, read the following review, for a heads-up on what it might be able to offer:
The bonuses for every house are very different, and we generally would not speculate on what they might look like with Casino Floor either. However, here are some types of bonuses, commonly found within casinos nowadays:
- The Welcome Bonus is a staple of online gambling, and is widely offered. Sometimes, there are even several Welcome bonuses which players have access to. What's more, these are generally quite generous, and contain big amounts of cash and Free Spins.
- After the previous kind of bonus is played through, there are usually several Reload Bonuses which are available with casinos. These promotions can be available on specific days of the week, or even every day. They can offer more bonus cash and Spins, which incentivize sticking around with the casino!
- Speaking of sticking around, most houses nowadays have Loyalty Bonuses, available to their most dedicated players. Usually, said loyalty programs allow you to get exclusive perks, like higher reload bonuses, or even a dedicated Account manager.
There is no information about the license this casino will have as of yet, but we have strong reasons to suspect it will be regulated by one of the four regulatory bodies in Curacao. That is because the majority of casinos set up there nowadays, as the small Caribbean island has created a strong regulatory jurisdiction, which balances the interests of casino operators with those of players. It does not stifle houses from introducing higher bonuses and more games, and it offers the following protections for their players:
- The games with every licensed casino have undergone audits, in order to ensure there is no foul play with their outcomes. Said outcomes are generated by complex mathematical algorithms, which are checked by independent professionals. That is done to ensure there is no unfair bias towards the house!
- Next, there are strict rules about how player data should be handled. This is important, since you need to submit a lot of personal information in order to comply with KYC and AML rules. The wealth of information casinos collect need to be stored using some of the toughest encryption measures nowadays. That makes it leaking, or being obtained by hackers very unlikely.
- Thirdly, there is a lot of attention regulatory bodies pay to problem gambling. More specifically, they have created many different ways in which casinos need to tackle that. For example, they need to provide players with means of not only identifying whether they have such problems but also where to seek help for them. There are also a lot of self-exclusion measures that are available, and you can set custom deposit limits, opt in to time out warnings or even close your account down if you need to.
Deposit and Withdrawal
The payment methods with Casino Floor are most likely going to include a combination of different types of deposit methods. These can be credit cards, e-wallet payments and even crypto, which is commonly accepted by casinos nowadays.
We expect the minimum deposit to be between $10 or $20, or the equivalent of that amount for the currencies which the casino accepts. We also anticipate cash in requests being processed instantly and there being no fees for topping up your account. That said, there can also be third party charges, which you would be expected to cover. This is the case with most payment methods, and that is also how most other houses tackle the issue of said fees.
As far as withdrawals are concerned, the minimum amount you can cash in is most likely going to be around $10 to $20. We would not speculate as to the maximum, because that is specific to each payment method and casino. Note that you might be expected to wager your deposits a certain amount of time before you can cash out your money. Usually, that is between 1x and 3x. This rule is in place in order to help combat money laundering and causes no concern.
The processing times for withdrawals are expected to be around 72 hours. We certainly hope that Casino Floor will prove it can handle them faster, as that would make it more competitive than the average casino!
Games and Game Suppliers
The number of Game suppliers a casino partners with directly impacts the number of games it has to offer. Most newly launched houses feature between 50 and 100 Suppliers, and some can have even more. We hope that Casino Floor has a long list of these developers, so it can bring the players casino game classics, as well as the latest and hottest games.
We are certain there will be Slots to play, as well as Table Games. The house can partner up with Suppliers like Evolution who offer televised casino experiences in the form of Live Games. We also hope to see Crash Games – a very fast-paced genre of arcade game which is also quite popular nowadays among players!
There can also be a focus on Sports betting, as there are many casinos nowadays which also act as Sportbooks. This would mean prematch and live betting on thousands of events from conventional and esports.
There is a lot to look forward with the launch of this casino. We will stay tuned to see where it will go after it has come online, and we hope you do the same, as we believe this has the potential to be one of the best new casinos of 2023.