Table of contents
Brabet is a casino which has focused on providing its services in South America, and mainly Brazil, as the name of the house would suggest. However, the casino is also open for players from outside of the continent too. And yet, be it in South America or outside of it, we believe there are much better casinos out there! The issues with this one are numerous, and almost every aspect of its services is terrible. The deposit methods are limited to just one, there are fees on withdrawals and the games library is incredibly shallow.
The only positive thing about the casino is the fact it is licensed. It should also get a nod for its bonuses, but these are merely serviceable. Players nowadays can access much better conditions and enjoy way more games. Still, if you are interested where and why Brabet falls short, check out the full review of the casino we have prepared below:
Here is a table which outlines what bonuses are available with the casino:
|Cash out limit
|20% up to 3000 BRL
|Invite a friend Bonus
|20% Deposit Bonus
|20% up to 4000 BRL
|8% Daily Bonus
|Live cashback bonus
|Invite a friend Commission Bonus
There is a good number of promotions but they are not particularly exciting or impactful. Let's start with the first of them you would have access to:
- The Welcome Bonus which is offered by Brabet is not what you would usually get from such sign up promotions. Instead of granting you a bonus amount, based on the deposited funs you get a 20% cashback. A cashback bonus instead is a ways for recovering some of the losses your account has realized, in a certain timeframe. In the case of this particular one, the amount you can get back is 20% of them, up to BRL 3000. This is about $625 at the time of writing, for reference. No restrictions on this money is mentioned – even so, we believe there is a wagering requirement you need to clear. Such requirements represent a certain amount of times you need to turn your money over. Usually, with cashback bonuses, this is between 3x and 5x. Yet, there is no information on what the requirement is in this particular case. Even so, the casino does not mention it not having one for the bonus either. This lack of clarity is pretty annoying.
- There are two separate referral bonuses that you can make use of with this casino. The first of them is called the Invite a Friend Bonus. It is very straightforward, and all you need to do is have a friend sign up with the casino using your unique referral code. When they deposit, you will be credited with the sum of BRL 12, to play with as you please. There is no information on how many times you can use this promotion, nor is there any kind of clear information on the wagering requirements that it comes with. This is another instance, in which Brabet is pretty obscure about its bonuses!
- The most useful promotion with the casino has to be the 20% Deposit Bonus. This reward can be received once daily, for deposits over BRL 50 – a decently low amount of money. It is the equivalent to about $10 at the time of writing, and that is a low entry cost for a bonus. What you can get is the titular 20% deposit bonus, and the maximum you can get with it is BRL 4000, or about $835. Furthermore, the casino has a decently low wagering requirement of 10x for this promotion. In general, such requirements for deposit bonuses are between 30x and 40x, so the ones here are a breath of fresh air!
- Another similar bonus is up for grabs if you deposit BRL 100, or about $20. This is the so-called 8% Daily Bonus. If you decide to make use of the promotion, you can get an additional 8% for five deposits each day. There is no information on how much the maximum deposit is. The percentage you get can seem rather small, but it adds up with the subsequent deposits. There is a small 10x wagering requirement which is applied to this bonus as well.
- Next, Brabet has a special cashback bonus which it applies to every bet you make. This is the Live Cashback Bonus. The promotion is tied to the VIP level of your account – you can increase this the more you wager. The higher your level, the higher your cashback percentage. We should note that the casino does not mention how much you can get in total, but the starting amount is 1%. Since the bonus applies to every bet you make, this is a pretty good cashback incentive. Unfortunately, there is no information about its wagering requirements. By now we are not surprised by the fact that this casino does not seem willing to share this crucial detail, but we still don't like it.
- The last promotion we should mention is the Invite a Friend Commission Bonus. This is a very different promotion from the previous invite a friend bonus – it calculates a certain percentage of their bets, with a maximum of 30%. The particular formula for this calculation is very complex, though, so it is difficult to say how much you would stand to make from this promotion. Not to mention the additional complication, which arises from the fact that this is yet another bonus with an unknown wagering requirement!
The best fact about this casino is that it is licensed. We can know this, because we noticed the following seal on its website:
This is the logo of Gaming Curacao, one of the four master license holders in Curacao. The small country has become the most popular destination for casinos seeking to get a license, and there are good reasons for that. Its regulation provides the player with strict protections while not necessarily being as stifling as what the regulatory regimes in the UK or Malta are. Here are some of the protections that you can expect from casinos licensed there:
- You can be certain that the games you are playing are truly random. Every slot, or table game that you access with online casinos uses random number generators to determine the outcome of a bet. These are algorithms, which are audited by professionals, as a requirement by casinos in Curacao. That way, you can be certain you are actually playing games of chance!
- There are rules which promote self-exclusion and help combat problem gambling. This is very important, because it fosters a healthier environment for every player.
- Thirdly, while playing at most casinos, you would be expected to share a lot of personal information with the house – things like your ID, the details of the payments you make and so on. That is to comply with the KYC policies that houses institute. However, this data can be leaked if you are not playing with a licensed casino. With licensed firms, the odds of that are way smaller, because there are rules on how they need to handle this sensitive player information.
All of this is great, but how can we know that Brabet is actually licensed and has not just displayed the seal of Gaming Curacao on its website? Well, the seal can be clicked, which leads us to the following page in the register of the license issuer:
This means the casino is actually licensed. Always click these seals to verify whether a house is regulated or not!
Here are the languages the casino is available in:
Languages: English, Portuguese
We should mention that not all of the contents of its website is actually translated in English. For instance, nearly all of the information about its bonuses was only available in Portuguese. This is not really acceptable, and represents a major difficulty for players who do not know the language! On another note, here are the countries where Brabet does not offer its services:
Deposit and Withdrawal
There is not much to talk about the methods of depositing with Brabet. This is because there is just one method you can use to cash in – PIX. Here are the details of this payment, as well as the currencies the casino accepts:
Currencies: Brazilian Real (BRL)
PIX is a popular payment tool in South America, but it is far from the only one used there! We are puzzled that the casino does not offer more variety in its means of deposits, because we also expected it to accept Boleto and other such tools. Regardless, the minimum deposit is not too high, and you can start playing with just BRL 20. For reference, that is around $5, which is way lower than the usual starting range of casinos – $10 to $20. The payments are to be processed either instantly, or within a minute or two, which is great as well. Let's see what the withdrawal conditions of the casino look like as well:
Once again, there is just one means of withdrawing, and it is PIX. The minimum is BRL 50, which is acceptable too. However, what is really confusing is the 3% withdrawal fee. The casino does not say whether it comes from PIX, or whether it is a processing fee the house itself charges. If the casino charges the tax, that is not common at all in the industry these days. In fact, the vast majority of casinos relieve their clients of such fees and do not charge them for withdrawals. The only surcharge you would be expected to cover is the one which the payment provider has implemented.
There is an additional stipulation for withdrawing money. You need to have cleared a turnover of 1x the deposited funds, or else you will be charged with an 8% service fee. These are two conditions, which are a part of the Anti money laundering policies which casinos have to comply with due to their regulation. They are not uncommon requirements for players to deal with, nor are the sizes of the wagering requirement or the fee too high.
Another fee is implemented for inactive accounts, as you can see below:
This is another common fee in the industry these days, and its size is not concerning whatsoever either.
Games and Game Suppliers
One of the most disappointing facts about this casino is how shallow its games library is. There are less than ten game suppliers that it features. Here is a full list:
Since that is a rather short list, you cannot expect a lot of games from Brabet! For comparison, the number of suppliers with bigger casinos is around a hundred, and sometimes even more than that! Here are some of the more recognizable titles from the shallow games catalog of this house:
- You can play various Slots. These include the Big Bass series from Pragmatic play, with titles like Big Bass Bonanza, Big Bass Christmas and others. The Gates of Olympus slot is also available, as well as other titles like Wolf Gold and the Great Stick-up.
- There are some Table Games that you can play, but only Live dealer versions of them are available. These games include classics like Baccarat, Poker and Roulettes. You can also take part in several Game shows like Crazy Time, Cash or Crash, Crazy Coin Flip and so on.
- For fans of sports, there is a Virtual Football game. Usually, the Virtual sports sections of casinos also include hound races, horse races and so on, but Brabet only has one game to offer here.
- Lastly, there is a good amount of various Crash games. These Provably fair games are very popular at the time of writing, and you can play a decent amount of them with various themes – you can play Dice, Mines and so on.
To sum everything up, we do not feel like Brabet is a casino which deserves our recommendation. That is because it just does not have much to offer to the player. It is licensed and has a decent selection of bonuses, but that is the bare minimum nowadays. And what good is regulation and promotions when the games that are available themselves are so few, and when there are inconvenient deposits conditions? Simply put, you can get more for your deposits from another casino, and so, Brabet should be avoided.