Low minimum deposit
Newly launched casino experience
Only one payment method avaialble
Low amount of bonuses
Very limited number of Game suppliers
Tiny games library
Unknown withdrawal processing times
ETH, USDT, BNB, DOGE, ADA, LTC, XRP
Table of contents
BitUBet is a brand new casino, which might seem exciting to players who are bored of the houses they are currently playing with. However, we recommend reading the following review beforehand. That is because this casino has a significant amount of disadvantages which you need to be aware of. For instance, at the time of writing, there is just one bonus which it runs. There is also no information on how long the house takes to process withdrawals, which is something we expected to be able to be a part of its Terms and Conditions.
On the other hand, there are also a lot of aspects of the casino which are done right. It has a pretty low minimum deposit requirement, for instance. Above all, BitUBet is difficult to rate conclusively. The following review will go over the most important aspects of the services of an online casino, like, for instance, its regulation, payment policies and the games themselves. Let's start with the promotional structure of the casino:
The fact that BitUBet only has two types of bonuses is pretty disappointing. Most casinos these days strive to provide their players with unique perks for depositing and staying loyal to them. On the other hand, what BitUBet has is better than nothing. Here is an outline of the two promotions:
|Cash out limit
|200% up to 10000 USDT + 50 spins
Let's take a closer look into each of them, starting with the Welcome Offer:
- The first time you cash in to your account with BitUBet, you will have access to a pretty generous First Deposit Bonus. Since that is the only deposit bonus the casino seems intent on handing out, it is a good thing that you would be rewarded with such a substantial amount of funds. The bonus is calculated as 200% of the deposited sum. To access it, you need to have topped up your account with at least 20 USDT. When it comes to the entry costs for bonuses, this is a fairly standard amount. The maximum bonus is up to 10 000 USDT, which is great too. It comes with 50 Free Spins for Dead or a Wild, which is a pretty popular slot. Withdrawing the funds can be done after you have cleared the wagering requirement the casino expects of you. Usually these requirements are that you turn over the bonus between 30x and 40x times, and with BitUBet, the Welcome Offer needs to be wagered 30x to clear. That is on the low end, which is great.
The other type of bonus the casino offers is the Loyalty Program. This rewards you for wagering money with it. Every 1 USDT wagered equals 10 Loyalty Points. The more of them you collect, the higher rank your account will get, which will then enable you to make use of some exclusive perks. Here is what kinds of promotions are avaialble:
- Level Up Bonuses: This is a one-time reward for reaching the next rank in the ladder of account tiers with BitUBet. The highest such bonus you can get is pretty significant – it is up to $10 000. We have no information on what its wagering requirement is. There is a clause in the Terms and Conditions of the casino which stipulates that, unless anything else is pointed out for a bonus, the default turnover you need to clear is 35x. Presumably, that is the case here as well. This would not be much higher than the previous bonus, and is absolutely within the realm of what we consider to be reasonable.
- Daily and Weekly Bonuses: There are two different promotions which you receive every day, or every week. The issue we have with them is the fact the casino does not specify what the size of the bonuses is. We just know that they get better the more you rank up, but it would have actually been a good incentive for the player to know what amount of rewards they can expect. Nevertheless, the bonuses also don't contain information regarding how much their wagering requirements are. We suspect that they are once again 35x, and once again, this is fine.
- Cashback Bonuses: A Cashback is a means for a casino to provide the player with a chance to get some of the money they lost while gambling back. The more you level up with BitUBet, the more generous that bonus becomes. Initially, it restores 2% of the losses you have realized during a month, but at higher levels the percentage increases and the cashback becomes weekly instead. The highest tier of cashback is gives you 12% of the money you lost each week. This is the equivalent to a 48% monthly cashback! Unfortunately, this otherwise generous bonus is actually somewhat spoiled by the cryptic nature of the casino. It does not mention what amount of money you can expect to recover at most with it, which is definitely something we would have liked to know. No mention is made of the wagering requirement either, so the default 35x should apply here. However, the majority of casinos which have Cashback bonuses these days also have lower wagering requirements for them – usually, they are within the range of 10x-15x at most.
- Account Managers: The higher ranks with BitUBet are said to come with a dedicated account manager. What is the point of someone managing your casino account is an excellent question and we honestly have no idea how the account manager perk is even supposed to improve the experience of the players who have unlocked it. And its not like the casino itself actually mentions what these managers do either, which makes for a very mysterious reward.
Overall, we are probably a bit too harsh on the casino for not having too many bonuses. As we said, it is still pretty new, so it is likely that more promotions will be introduced in the future. At the same time, we hope that their crucial aspects are elaborated on more! There is definitely a lot of room for improvement with the bonuses of this casino.
BitUBet is a regulated house, which is incredibly important to us, as it means there are certain protections you can expect from the casino. Before we examine what they are, here is what the casino states about its license:
Said license is alleged to have been issued by Gaming Curacao. This regulator is one of the four bodies which oversee the egaming sector of Curacao, a small Caribbean nation, which has become the heart of global egaming. Indeed, most of the casinos you will play in are actually licensed there too! This is because of the unique regulatory framework of these four regulators. It is flexible enough for casino operators to not be stifled while also being able to provide players with a lot of guarantees about various aspects of their experience. Here is what these are:
- The data casinos like BitUBet collect can include a lot of personal information, as well as details about your payments which need to be protected. That is why the regulators of Curacao require casinos to make use of certain encryption protocols when handling said data. The odds of it leaking, or the casino's databases being hacked are slim to none.
- There are also rules in place which curb problem gambling. These include custom limits on deposits which the players themselves can set, as well as the ability to opt in to timeout warnings and so on. Casinos are required to comply with these requests, and are compelled to do so by the regulators. This helps create a safer and more fun environment for players.
- There is also a set of rules on how the games themselves should operate. Each of them should have a certain RTP – a percentage of the players' funds which they are expected to keep when betting. This RTP rating is certified by audits. Regulators pick professional auditors which go over the random number generators casinos use. These are the complex algorithms which determine the outcome of every bet. The auditors certify that there is no bias in these generators, so when playing with licensed casinos you are certainly going to be playing actual games of chance!
We recommend licensed casinos, but how can we know that BitUBet is one of them? Well, Gaming Curacao requires every holder of a license it has issued to implement a Digital Seal on its website. To bring us back to the previous screenshot, the seal of this casino is visible in the middle of the top part of the picture. Clicking it leads us to the register of the regulator, which shows the following entry for the casino:
So not only is the operator licensed, but there is no doubt that this is its own domain too. Overall, it is important to always verify that casinos are regulated, and to stay away from unlicensed ones. Back to BitUBet, though – here are the languages you can view the website in:
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Arabic
And here is the list of jurisdictions where it is not available:
Deposit and Withdrawal
The means of payment which this casino accepts are just various cryptoassets. Here is what these assets are, as well as the deposit conditions with the house:
Currencies: Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Binance Coin (BNB), Dogecoin (DOGE), Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC), XRP
Note that while the minimum deposit for USDT is pretty low, other cryptos have higher requirements for players. For instance, ETH deposits need to be of at least 0.001 ETH – an equivalent of about $15 to be cashed in. While that is still not too much, the prices of crypto assets are very volatile and it could go up or down in the future.
And there is something to be said about only taking crypto too – it excludes a lot of players from being able to deposit conveniently. Digital assets are too complex for some, or they might not want to deal with them. That is why most casinos nowadays offer a mix of more traditional payment options too. Either way, there are no fees for cashing in with BitUBet, which is great. However, there are third party fees you'd be expected to cover, like miner fees, for instance.
Here is what the withdrawal conditions are:
What's interesting about the casino is that even though it accepts crypto deposits, you need to cash in the equivalent of $10 at least. This is 10 USDT, and is pretty low, but it shows that the casino does not seem to be sure about whether it has a focus on crypto or not! The maximum you can cash out each month is 10 000 USDT, or 5 000 USDT if you have at least five times as many winnings as you have deposited. That seems like a bit restrictive to us.
The funds you wish to withdraw need to be turned over at least once, which is a means for casinos to combat money laundering and causes no concern. There is also a notional inactivity fee:
It is also a pretty common policy with most houses, and contains nothing extraordinary.
Games and Game Suppliers
The list of Game Suppliers with BitUBet is tiny – the casino features under 20 developers on its website. Here is who they are:
Game providers: Evolution, PragmaticPlay, Nolimit City, Big Time Gaming, Quickspin, Play'n GO, Push Gaming, NetEnt, Red Tiger Gaming, Betsoft, Lady Luck Games, Mascot, Mr Slotty, OneTouch, PGSoft, Playson, Red Rake, Smartsoft Gaming, Spribe, Blueprint, Spinomenal, Ezugi, Fugaso, Gaming Corps, Habanero, Other
The average house nowadays has around 50 of these companies it partners with, to deliver thousands of games. The library with BitUBet is pretty shallow as a direct result of the low number of suppliers it features. Nevertheless, here is what you can play:
- Slots: Despite the limited number of Suppliers, BitUBet has a lot of player favorites like the Big Bass Bonanza series, Wolf's Gold and Gates of Olympus. We would have liked to see these games ordered by their theme to make browsing them easier, but that is not a significant issue.
- Table Games like Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes can be played here, as with any respectable casino. There are live versions of these classics too, which combine the excitement of playing with other people with the comfort of doing so from your own home.
- Several Game Shows are available too. They include Dead or Alive Saloon, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and more.
We should also mention that BitUBet has a sportsbook – with a focus on Football betting. Livebets and prematch bets are accepted for this sport, and there is also a couple of major sports you can wager on. Some more exotic and niche sports like Gaelic Hurling are available too, if you wish to explore them. Esports like DOTA 2 and Valorant are made available in a special section of the sportsbook too, which is great.
BitUBet is a decent casino, if you are okay with dealing with its downsides. The lack of bonuses and the single method of deposit might not be for all. Also, the withdrawal times not being specified is not something we are fans of. But if you wish to deposit a couple crypto tokens in a new, fresh and licensed casino, this might be the place for you!