Interesting Loyalty program
Highly questionable regulatory statys
Low number of games
Only one means of deposit
Comparatively high minimum deposit
Unknown withdrawal processing times
Bitfiring Casino Details
BTC, DOGE, ETH, USDT
Table of contents
Bitfiring is a casino with a focus on cryptocurrency. There are many such houses these days, of course. We are not really convinced that Bitfiring is the best choice among them, though. That is because it has a lot of issues. For instance, there is barely anything to play with the casino! Also, only accepting crypto is definitely going to be off-putting to a lot of players who might not know how to, or might not want to, use the means of payment. Additionally, it is incredibly concerning that Bitfiring's license cannot be verified.
On the other hand, the casino is not all bad. We appreciate one of its bonuses, because we consider it to be very creative and well implemented. So can the good sides of this casino outweigh its negative aspects? Read the following thorough review of the house to find out!
Here are the bonuses which are available with Bitfiring:
|Cash out limit
|100% up to $50
|$175 + 250 spins
It might not seem like it, but there is a rather sizeable amount of promotions you can access with the casino. Let's start with the Welcome Bonuses:
- The first six deposits you make with Bitfiring will benefit from the Welcome Bonuses. These are straightforward deposit incentives, which add a certain percentage of whatever you have cashed in as bonus money, up to 500 USDT. Together, they make up for a maximum bonus of 3000 USDT which you can receive! The minimum amount you need to cash in to get the bonus is 25 USDT, which is also the minimum deposit with the casino overall. So there's no way that you won't be able to get a deposit bonus. As for the way these promotions are calculated, the First Deposit Bonus doubles what you have cashed in. The Second Deposit Bonus gives you 80% of that, while the Third Deposit Bonus – 60%. The Fourth to Sixth Deposit Bonuses are calculated as 50% of your deposit. There is a common wagering requirement of 40x for them. What is a wagering requirement? When being issued a bonus, a casino will demand you turn it over a certain amount of times, before you can withdraw the funds. This amount is the wagering requirement. In general, the range for these requirements is between 30x and 40x on average. So we can say that the casino has a fairly competitive set of conditions for these initial bonuses it has!
- Next, one of the more interesting promotions with Bitfiring is the Lucky Spin feature. There is a Wheel of Fortune, located towards the top of the website of the casino. Every 18 hours, you can spin that wheel for free. The rewards you can get from it are various bonuses. There are caches of Free Spins with up to 200 Spins to play with. There are also deposit bonuses, which come with substantial amounts of money you can claim. We won a 50% deposit bonus of up to 1000 USDT. The third outcome of spinning the wheel is getting nothing. We really appreciate this feature, because it is a great way to keep players engaged and to hand out bonuses. But we would have limed to have more information on said bonuses. For instance, it would have been nice to know what the wagering requirements on the Free Spins are, whether there are cash out limits and so on. Bitfiring gives out no information about these crucial details of its bonus!
- The most impressive of the promotions run by Bitfiring is definitely the Loyalty Program. Over the course of playing with the casino, you will rack up XP – the more you deposit and wager, the more XP you will get. This allows you to move through the ranks of the casino's loyalty program. Doing so entitles you to various generous rewards. The program itself consists of four tiers of levels. Each of these tiers contains several account levels, for a total of 30 of them. The types of rewards you can get depends on the tier your account is in. Tier I accounts get only Free Spins. Once they reach Tier II, they start getting these Spins on a weekly basis. The next tier introduces a generous bonus on top of the weekly Spins. And the last one, Tier IV, offers you access to not only Free Spins and Bonus money, but also what Bitfiring calls Real money – funds which are not bound by its rules for bonuses and can be cashed out immediately. The table above showcases the reward you can get from the highest possible tier of bonus. While this is a great incentive, the same criticism as the previous bonus can be brought up against it. Bitfiring does not say what the conditions for the Spins and money it hands out are. What their wagering requirements are, whether they have an expiration date or a cash out limit are all unknown!
Regulation is a crucial aspect of the services of any casino. Yet, Bitfiring cannot prove it is licensed. Here is what it has to say on the matter:
Gibraltar is a popular destination for casinos to set up shop. It is overseen by its own Licensing Authority. The list of casino operators who have been approved by it is available on the website of the Gibraltar government. We looked the parent company which Bitfiring claims to be operated by, Zaara Ltd there, but could not find it:
This means there is no guarantee that the house is actually licensed. Why is that an issue? Well, unregulated casinos cannot prove they follow the same regulatory guidelines. These guidelines ae designed to provide the player with certain protections. Here is a list, to give a couple of examples:
- Licensed casinos make sure that the players' data they collect is stored safely. Since they get a lot of personal information as part of their business model, that is especially important! The regulatory bodies that oversee todays' egaming sector require casinos to follow stringent rules on how they store said data. They need to encrypt it under the highest standards out there, which makes data leaks and the information being hacked much more difficult.
- The second layer of protection for the players is actually a rule about the integrity of the games you can play. These games need to have their random number generators, the algorithms which produce the outcomes of each bet, audited. There are specialists who the regulatory bodies hire to do just that. A review by them certifies that you are actually playing a game of chance! Also, they can correctly assess the RTP of each slot, as well as measure its volatility.
- Thirdly, there are rules designed to ensure that problem gambling is curbed. That is achieved via a variety of measures, which consist of various self-exclusion options, the ability to set custom deposit limits and so on. Additionally, some regulatory bodies require casinos to follow a certain set of rules when it comes to disputes with the player. This ruleset is designed to ensure a fast and favorable outcome is reached from the dispute.
These comprehensive protections will not be available with an unlicensed casino like this one. That is why we recommend sticking only with regulated houses.
On another note, here is a list of the languages you can view the website of Bitfiring in, as well as the countries where it does not offer services:
Languages: Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Portuguese, Spanish
Deposit and Withdrawal
There is just one method of payment which Bitfiring accepts, and that is, obviously, crypto. Here are the details of which tokens the casino takes, as well as the conditions for making a deposit:
Currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT)
Not only does Bitfiring limit its player to depositing via digital assets, but it does not accept a lot of them! Also, there is just one account currency – USDT. If you deposit using, say, DOGE, you will have to pay a conversion fee to USDT. This is not acceptable. A minimum deposit of 25 USDT is set, which is actually a bit higher than what most casinos demand from players. There are no fees by Bitfiring, but you must keep in mind that third party fees, from crypto miners, will need to be paid!
Here is what withdrawals look like from Bitfiring:
The same minimum amount of 25 USDT is required to make a withdrawal as well. This is still slightly high. The maximum amount of funds a player can cash out in a given week is 7500 USDT, which is a pretty high cap, on the other hand. There is no information on how long it takes for the casino to process withdrawal requests. Since this is a special procedure for every casino, we will not speculate, but it should take no more than three days for such requests to be cleared. There is a condition you need to meet to withdraw – you need to turn the deposited funds over 3x before seeking to cash out. Otherwise you will be charged with a withdrawal fee. We should mention this is a perfectly common policy, which does not raise any concerns with us. There are no withdrawal fees if you comply with it too – but third party fees still need to be paid!
The casino does not charge a Dormant account fee of any kind. Or, at the very least, it does not have any such claim in its Terms and Conditions.
Games and Game Suppliers
There is an exceptionally short list on the Bitfiring website of the Game suppliers the casino partners with. Here is who they are:
There are less than 20 names in this list, while most casinos these days offer the games of up to, and sometimes even more than, a hundred Game providers. No wonder the library of Bitfiring is so shallow! Here is what it contains:
- There are some lesser known Slots. Names like Big Bass Bonanza and Wolf's Gold are not present in the Slots section of the casino. Instead, it has games like Troll Faces, Meme Faces and Hot Fruits. The games themselves cannot be filtered by theme too, which makes browsing them a bit of a hassle. If it were possible to filter out all of the games about Fruits and see all of the games with animals in them, for example, that would be convenient for the player.
- If you are looking for Table Games, Bitfiring does have some of them. Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes are all available. While that's all well and good, there are no live versions of any of them. Live gaming is very popular these days, but we are sad to say that it does not feature with this casino at all. Of course, there are no Game Shows either.
- Most crypto casinos offer Crash games. That is also not something Bitfiring does – there is no way to play Aviator, Plinko or Minesweeper XY. With how popular these are nowadays, that is just a huge missed opportunity for Bitfiring!
There is no way we can recommend this casino. Its biggest drawback has to be the complete lack of things to play! We can hardly believe there is an egaming company nowadays which does not offer Live gaming. But we should also mention the rest of the downsides of the casino. These are its limited number of deposit methods and its questionable regulatory status. All of these make for a pretty poor experience. There are way better crypto casinos out there, and you should check them out instead of wasting your time with Bitfiring!