Table of contents
Big Wins is a brand-new crypto casino. It states that it facilitates the use of Bitcoin and other such digital tokens. And that is certainly true, as the casino does accept them as payment methods. It stands out from the majority of crypto casinos by also being regulated, which adds a layer of security and several important guarantees for the player. But one of the bigger advantages of the casino has to be the games library. It is pretty extensive, as Big Wins has partnered with a large number of game suppliers.
So it seems like we are about to recommend the casino. Well, it has a couple of drawbacks too – we found its bonuses, while interesting, to be rather unimpactful, at least when considered next to what other houses offer. Also, the total number of payment methods, crypto and FIAT together, is pretty small. Should you play with Big Wins? Check out the full review of it we have prepared below, in order to see whether this casino is what you are looking for:
Here is a full list of the bonuses that Big Wins offers:
|Cash out limit
|100% up to $250
|Big Wins Weekends
|Daily Cashback Bonus
|20% up to $500
|Free Spin Frenzy
|Get cash before you crash
There are only five of them in total at the time of writing. Also, there is just one deposit bonus – the rest of the promotions reward you in more roundabout ways. These are certainly more unique than the bonuses we have come to expect from casinos, but what do they actually offer? Let's take a look into each of the promotions individually:
- The Welcome Offer that Big Wins provides for the new players is the deposit bonus we mentioned. It is only available before you cash in for the first time. You need to enter a special code in order to claim the bonus. Otherwise, you will not be able to get it. The promotion itself consists of a pretty straightforward cash prize of up to $250. How is that calculated? It is 100% of your deposited amount, up to the maximum. This means the bonus doubles what you have put in. The entry cost requirement for it is $10, which is very low. In general, most casinos would have you deposit at least twice that for a similar bonus. There is no limit on how much you can cash out with the bonus – the only restriction that you would need to comply with is the wagering requirement of 35x that is part of the promotion's rules. This is actually fairly reasonable. Nowadays most casinos set up such turnover requirements in the range of 30x to 40x. Of course, they represent the amount of times you are expected to wager the bonus before it becomes eligible to be chased out.
- The Big Wins Weekends promotion is perfect for players who love Slot games. If they reach a 500x wins multiplier, the casino will instantly award them with 100 Free Spins. The promotion applies for any slot the house has available. But the Spins that they receive will be available on the Mental slot, which is a gritty game from NoLimit City. The value of the spins will be between $0.1 and $2, depending on what amount the player has wagered while reaching the required multiplier. We should mention that the 35x wagering requirement is applied on this promotion as well.
- Big Wins' Daily Cashback is probably the best bonus this casino has available. Cashback bonuses are nothing new by themselves, of course. However, this one is particularly generous. How do such promotions work? They count your losses for a given period of time, in this case daily. Then, a certain percentage of them is restored to your account. In particular, Big Wins will restore between 1% and 20% of the said losses. The more you play, the higher the cashback. Note that you need to maintain this percentage by wagering at least half of the amount you wagered to unlock it every day. How much money can you get that way exactly? Well, the casino's maximum daily allowance is $500. This is pretty generous, especially since there is no wagering requirement on the funds, nor any other kind of restriction on receiving it.
- The fourth type of bonus, the Free Spins Frenzy, is another promotion similar to the Big Wins Weekends. However, while that required you to reach a certain win multiplier, this promotion instead relies on your total wagered sums. Before we explain how it works, we would like to mention that it only applies to Finnish players. With that in mind, the bonus takes into account the money you have wagered with the casino and awards you certain amounts of Free Spins when that reaches certain thresholds. From 10 Spins at $500, to 200 Spins at $50 000, the promotion awards you with a thousands Spins in total. The best part? They have absolutely no restrictions in terms of wagering requirements or cash out limits. Whatever you make with the Spins is free for grabs!
- Last but not least, the casino has an exclusive promotion for fans of Crash games. These games are pretty popular nowadays, and Big Wins seeks to make playing them even more attractive. The Get cash before you crash promotion is a tournament with a prize pool of $600 000. To take part in it, you just need to play a Crash game! The more you play and the more you wager, the higher your chances for a win. And if you do get awarded from the massive pool we mentioned, there are no restrictions on the money – you can immediately withdraw it and do with it as you please.
It is a good thing that this casino has such different bonuses from its peers, but we would have liked to see a couple of traditional deposit bonuses too. They would provide a constant incentive to deposit, and immediate rewards for the player. We feel like both of these are lacking at the time of writing because of the bonus structure of Big Wins!
The regulation of an online casino is one of the most important aspects of its services. Sadly, it is often overlooked, particularly by crypto casinos. We are happy to say that is not the case here. Here is what Big Wins has to say about its license:
It claims to be overseen by the CIL, one of the four master license holders that regulate the egaming sector in Curacao. They have generally managed to find a good balance between providing the player with guarantees to their safety and not stifling the casinos with harsh regulatory requirements. There is an issue with the CIL in particular, however. It demands casinos that are licensed by it display said license on their websites. Big Wins does that too – here is the document that it shows the player:
The issue is that the CIL lacks a centralized register where you can actually check to see if a casino is licensed, or if the document it shows is forged. We have no reason to believe that to be the case with Big Wins, luckily. We thing it has a genuine license, and that means certain protections for you are in place:
- Since casinos process payments and verify player accounts, they also process a lot of valuable personal data. This is why the CIL requires them to encrypt it, up to the highest standards in the industry.
- The need for that data is driven by the commitment by regulators to fight financial crime like money laundering. The information is necessary for the KYC checks that casinos are required to perform. This makes the online betting sector safer for everyone!
- There is also a special line of defense against the games themselves being biased. You can count on the random number generators used within them to be truly impartial, because they are required to undergo audits. The auditors who perform those are independent, and certified by the regulators.
These and more protections are available to players who decide to use the services of licensed casinos. Consequently, that is why we recommend sticking with such houses. We should also mention what languages the website of Big Wins is available in:
Languages: English, Finnish
And here is the full list of countries where it does not offer its services:
Deposit and Withdrawal
The methods of payment which are accepted by the casino, as well as the currencies you can deposit with, are listed below:
|up to 24 hours
|up to 24 hours
|up to 24 hours
Currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), US Dollar (USD)
This is not a great variety of payment methods. In fact, both credit cards and Interac payments might be unavailable for your region. And crypto payments can be a bit too difficult to deal with for a person who has not used them before. That is why most other casinos also take e-wallets and e-vouchers.
Regardless, the minimum deposit amount with the casino is pretty decent. It is $10 for two of the three payment methods and $20 for credit cards. The range in which minimum deposits are generally set in is exactly $10 to $20. The processing times are decent as well. Here is what methods of withdrawal are available with Big Wins:
|up to 3 days
As you can see, unlike deposits, these can only be performed via crypto. Of course, all we said before applies about crypto not being the most convenient possible way of paying the casino. We would also like to mention the fact that the minimum withdrawal is $20 – that is pretty acceptable. Big Wins is the only casino we have seen so far which allows you to cash out sums lower than its minimum withdrawal – you need to pay a $5 fee for that. Other than this fee, there are no taxes for cashing out.
You need to have turned your deposits over at least once, however. This is a common condition with any casino these days, and actually helps with the combatting of money laundering. There is also a policy on inactive accounts – Big Wins says it suspends them, but does not chare them any dormancy fee. Such a policy is common too, even if most casinos do charge such inactivity fees. Obviously it is a good thing that this one does not!
Games and Game Suppliers
The major casinos out there partner with up to a hundred, or even more game suppliers. Even though we did not find as many here, we were pretty pleased with the amount that Big Wins featured on its website. Here is a full list of these suppliers:
Game providers: Thunderkick, Merkur, GameArt, Betsoft, BGaming, Habanero, Swintt, Endorphina, Mancala, Slotmill, Tom Horn, Fugaso, Fantasma, Kalamba, Evoplay, Gamzix, 3 Oaks, Booming Games, Smartsoft Gaming, Wazdan, Playtech, Spinomenal, Amatic, Red Tiger Gaming, Spribe, Blueprint, Big Time Gaming, Yggdrasil, Quickspin, PGSoft, Play'n GO, PragmaticPlay, Push Gaming, Hacksaw, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Relax Gaming
This means there is also a good number of games you can play, and that is certainly the case here! Here is the type of games you can find with Big Wins, as well as some of the more recognizable titles among them:
- Slots: Wanted: Dead or a Wild, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold, Fire in the Hole and many other such games are all available in this category. They can be organized by the game supplier who has made them, but we would have also liked to see them able to be ordered by theme. Either way, we are pleased with the slots selection of the casino.
- Table Games There are many versions of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes that can be played here. These will cater to the need of players who are after a more traditional casino experience.
- Live Games: Big Wins has an extensive live gaming section. It includes live dealer tables where you can play the already mentioned Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes. Moreover, there are also several Game Shows that you can tune in to: Crazy Time, Extra Chili and Imperial Quests are just some of these games!
- Finally, there is a separate section for Crash Games. We mentioned the tournament Big Wins runs on them, and so it makes sense for it to have a decent amount of these titles. Among them are Minesweeper XY, Plinko, Rocket dice and other such games!
Big Wins turned out to be a pretty good casino. In fact, it has delivered on almost every aspect of the house we looked into. It has a license and tons of games, its bonuses are interesting, if not all that impactful. The only meaningful disadvantage to the house is the fact it has a limited number of payment methods available. If you are comfortable with crypto deposits, then by all means, check Big Wins out though!