Plethora of game suppliers
Thousands of games to play
Sports betting available
Only crypto payment methods accepted
Unclear payment conditions
Only one bonus available
BTC, XRP, BNB, ETH, DOGE, USDT, LTC, USDC, ADA
Table of contents
Betiro is a newly launched sports betting website and online casino. This makes it a pretty exciting gambling house to explore, as newer casinos tend to offer very competitive bonuses, larger amounts of games, and sometimes even better payment conditions.
Unfortunately, that did not turn out to be the case here. There is just one promotion with the casino, which is pretty generous, but overall insufficient. Players will not be able to get access to regular bonuses, which is something lots of them look for in a casino!
Speaking of deposits, that is where another major issue with the casino reveals itself, in its lackluster payments policy. Betiro only accepts payments via crypto, which is pretty unfortunate if you are a player who wished to use another means of cashing in. And even if you are a crypto enthusiast, the payment policies of the house are incredibly vaguely described, leaving you to wonder about its minimum deposits, maximum withdrawals and so on.
On the other hand, it would be unfair to suggest this casino does not have some redeeming features. For instance, its games library is very impressive, and there is a robust sportsbook. So, it seems like we need to examine the house in a lot more detail in order to be able to recommend you play there or not. We have done just that in the full review below – check it out to learn everything you need to know about Betiro:
Most casinos nowadays offer a range of bonuses you can opt in to, and you can generally expect to get access to not only excellent Welcome bonuses but also Recurring promotions. As we said above, though, that is not the case here at all. Here is what the single bonus offered by Betiro looks like:
|Cash out limit
|200% up to 10000 USDT
Now, the lack of a reliable range of promotions is not necessarily a critical flaw with the house, but it does mean that it cannot stand apart from the rest of its peers, which are able to reward you more regularly for cashing in. As it stands, once you have cleared the Welcome Bonus it has to offer, there will be no further incentives to stick around with the house. Let's examine said bonus in a bit more detail, to give it the attention it deserves.
First off, let's start with the minimum deposit required to obtain the promotion. This amount is set to 20 USDT, or its equivalent in whatever crypto token you are cashing in with. In general, that's about as much as we expected to see the casino demand for that type of bonus.
Secondly, the maximum bonus amount is actually incredibly high – up to 10 000 USDT. We rarely see such high amounts, and the way the particular amount of funds players can get is also calculated as 200% of their qualifying deposit. This means that the bonus you can get is twice as much as you deposit. However, before you can cash out the generous promotion, you need to clear a certain wagering requirement.
Wagering requirements represent the amount of times you need to play through a bonus in order to be able to cash it out. In general, you need to turn over the entire sum of money around 30x-40x if you wish to withdraw anything. This is not how Betiro has decided to set up its welcome bonus. Instead, you can withdraw it in installments of 10% of the total amount every time you wager the funds 6x. This means that you need to wager the entire sum 60 times, which is very excessive. On the other hand, it does allow you to get the promotional funds out a bit earlier than you normally would be able to claim it, albeit in several different pieces. Both types of wagering rules we mentioned seem to have certain advantages, so we will not hold this policy against Betiro.
We should also mention there is no cash out limit to the funds, and it seems that the player can win an unlimited amount of money via them. Since the Welcome bonus is the only promotion available, it might as well have its rules be a bit more relaxed!
The casino also participates in the Drops and Wins tournament, which is hosted by a game supplier called Pragmatic play. The Supplier awards players who play its slots in two ways:
- The Daily Drop goes to a lucky player and awards them with €35 000. This money can be cashed out freely, as per the rules of the Tournament.
- Secondly, the players who win the most on the participating games get ranked each week, and the ones which come on top of the ranking get a prize from a pool of €225 000.
Overall, Drops and Wins is a very generous promotion, but it is available in a lot of online casinos which offer the games of Pragmatic play.
Regulation is what divides the good casinos from the ones which cannot guarantee you any protections. We are happy to say that Betiro is among the former, as it has managed to obtain a licensed from one of the most popular regulatory bodies nowadays – Gaming Curacao (GC). Here is what the house has to say about its regulation:
Before we examine why the GC is so popular, and what the protections you can expect to get from it are, we would like to verify its claim. That is pretty easy to do, since one of the policies of the regulator is for the companies which are under its watch to implement a Digital seal on their websites. Said seal is visible in the screenshot above, and clicking it leads us to the following page in the register of the GC:
This is how we can be sure we are dealing with a licensed casino! We are happy that is the case, because the unique regulatory approach of the GC, and the other three bodies which oversee the egaming sector in Curacao, offers you a lot of protections. At the same time, it does not restrict casinos from offering larger bonuses and certain games, meaning you really do have access to the best of both worlds – reliable regulatory guarantees and a higher level of service. Now, we'd like to go over said guarantees:
- First off, the casinos which are licensed with the GC need to be able to prove that their games are fair. That is done via the audits they undergo. Slots, Table games and pretty much any non-live game you can bet on uses a random number generator, in order to produce the outcomes of the bets. These random number generators are complex mathematical algorithms, and these algorithms are precisely what houses submit for audits. This way, independent experts, picked by the regulatory bodies can determine whether there is any deviation from how much the games are supposed to pay out. And that is why you can be sure you are playing actual games of chance with Betiro, and any other license holder!
- Secondly, when you make an account with most casinos they ask you for personal information like your names, your address and phone number. Even more sensitive info is required when you are cashing in, like all sorts of information about your payments. Regulatory bodies demand that all of that data is encrypted, and stored safely. Though that aspect of their requirements towards casinos is often overlooked, it is very important. Since the information contains so many sensitive details about you, them leaking could cause you real harm. It is important to ensure that cannot happen, which the tight security protocols of licensed houses do.
- Thirdly, there are also a wide range of responsible gambling options which are available to players who cash in and play at licensed houses. These options include means of restricting your exposure to the games, like custom deposit limits you can set, as well as the ability to opt in to reality checks. You can even close down your account unilaterally, should you need to. Besides these features, you can always expect to be able to get access to vital information on what problematic gambling can look like and where you could seek help for it. These rules make the online betting space a safer place for everyone.
There are even more reasons to play in licensed casinos, but we hope that we've managed to make our point: Sticking to regulated online gambling houses is safer, and even, more fun than their unlicensed counterparts, because you can be sure the games are actually fair.
As for Betiro, we are happy it is licensed, but would also like to share a bit more information about its website. Here is what languages said site has been translated to:
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Norwegian, Chinese, Arabic, Korean, Vietnamese
The previous list is actually surprisingly long, as most casinos nowadays struggle to offer that many options. It means that people from all over the world will be able to access and browse Betiro, in their own native tongues, which is great. However, there are also a couple of countries where its services are also restricted. Let's take a look into them as well:
Said restrictions are nothing out of the ordinary, and the vast majority of casinos implement them in some way. They are due to the different regulatory approaches to online gambling in certain jurisdictions.
Finally, we would like to close out this section by mentioning that MIBS N.V., the casino operator behind Betiro, has been featured on our website before. If you are curious what the rest of the houses run by it are able to offer, check out the lost below:
Oher casinos by MIBS N.V.:
Deposit and Withdrawal
We were quite disappointed with the payment policies of the casino. In a lot of ways, we consider them to be the worst thing about it, and the biggest obstacle for players to have to deal with. When it comes to cashing in or out, the majority of houses we cover are able to offer players a plethora of payment methods they could use. Typically, these can include credit cards, e-wallets, e-vouchers, localized payment methods and crypto.
Betiro only accepts crypto payments. This is a significant downside, because these transactions can be too complex for the general public. Then again, some of them might not want to cash in with these methods. Overall, it is always preferable to allow more choice, and we rate casinos which do so higher.
Either way, another issue of the deposit policies of the casino is that, even if you are a crypto enthusiast, there is just not a lot of information about what they look like with the casino. Here's what we know:
Currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), XRP, Binance Coin (BNB), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Tether (USDT), Litecoin (LTC), USD Coin (USDC), Cardano (ADA)
As you can see, there is no way to know what the minimum you can cash in is. Casinos with a similar focus on crypto payments usually allow you to deposit very little amounts of money – around 5 USDT is where we tend to see their minimum deposits. Hopefully that is the case here, as well.
Either way, since we know that the entry cost for the Welcome bonus is 20 USDT, that is how much it can be at most. This would still be a competitive amount, but we would have liked for the casino to mention it more explicitly.
There should be no fees for deposits either, by Betiro. A feature of all crypto payments, however, is that they are processed by miners, who take a cut from any transaction on the chain. This is something you will have to pay for, and any house which accepts crypto expects you to cover these additional charges.
Now, let's move on to the withdrawal conditions of the casino:
It still only allows you to cash out via crypto, but we should also mention that there is a wagering requirement of 1x your deposits, which you need to clear before withdrawing. This is a common feature of any online casino, and is usually implemented as an anti money laundering policy. Failing to wager the funds the necessary amount of times leads to the player having to pay a fee, in this case, 8% of their withdrawal amount. This is nothing out of the ordinary.
We are happy with the minimum withdrawal being set to just 10 USDT, because that is twice as low as most casinos nowadays require of their players. As for the maximum withdrawal amount per transaction, we are not so sure what it is, because Betiro only mentions the monthly maximum of 50 000 USDT. Another piece of information which is missing has to do with how fast withdrawal requests are processed. In general, that tends to take up to three days at most, but we have no way of confirming that, without an explicit mention somewhere in the Terms and Conditions of the house.
Furthermore, there are no fees by Betiro, but what we said about third party charges as miner fees does apply to the withdrawals from the house as well. Once again, this is something all crypto payment-accepting houses require you to cover!
There is only one fee by Betiro, and that has to do with inactive accounts. Here is what said fee looks like:
As you can see, its size is decently small. In general, such charges tend to be around 10 USDT at most, so we can say that this one is player-friendly, if anything!
Games and Game Suppliers
Finally, we come to the strongest aspect of the casino – the massive amount of games it has to offer. These have been sourced from the following Suppliers:
Game providers: Hacksaw, Evolution, PragmaticPlay, Novomatic, Spribe, AvatarUX, NetEnt, Nolimit City, Red Tiger Gaming, OneTouch, Blueprint, Gamzix, Betsoft, Evoplay, Ezugi, Red Rake, BetGames.tv, Caleta, ELK, Fantasma, Fugaso, Gaming Corps, Gamomat, Wazdan, Habanero, Kalamba, Lady Luck Games, Mancala, Mascot, Playson, Skywind, Smartsoft Gaming, 2BY2 Gaming, Alchemy Gaming, all41studios, Atomic Slot Lab, BGaming, Blue Guru Games, Booming Games, Buck Stakes Entertainment, Candlebets, Foxium, Gameburger Studios, Golden Rock Studios, Gong Gaming Technologies, Just For The Win, Microgaming, Neon Valley Studios, Northern Lights, Old School Studios, Oryx, PulseB, Push Gaming, Quickspin, Relax Gaming, Retro Gaming, Revolver Gaming, Slingshot, Snowborn, Spinplay Games, Spinomenal, Swintt, Thunderkick, Triple Edge Solution, TrueLab, Turbogames, Other
In total, we counted over 50 of the casino software developers, and there are major names among them like Spinomenal, NetEnt and Pragmatic Play. This means that there are thousands of fun games to bet on. Let's go over the main types of games you can find with Betiro:
- Slots: No worthwhile casino offers access to less than a thousand of those games, and this one is not an exception. Between its Megaways, Jackpot Slots, Bonus buy games you can find several thousand of the hottest slots out there nowadays. From recognizable games like Big Bass Bonanza, Gates of Olymous, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold and Lucky Dama Muerta, to lesser known titles, we are very impressed with the Slots Betiro has to offer.
- Table Games: There are many different live dealer tables here, and you can play Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack, Roulettes in various languages and rulesets. What's actually peculiar about Betiro is the fact that it does not seem to offer access to virtual dealer games, which seems like a misstep.
- Game Shows: In addition to the previously mentioned live dealer games, there are also a lot of televised casino experiences, like Boom City, Sweet Bonanza: Candyland, Crazy Time, Gonzo's Treasure Hunt, Crazy Coin Flip and more. These can be found in their own section of the Live casino tab.
- Crash Games: It is difficult to find a casino with such a wide amount of Crash Games – from Mines and Plinko to Aviator, and Dice, this house has a lot of the exciting and fast-paced games to offer!
Finally, we would like to touch on the sportsbook. It boasts a sleek and intuitive interface and allows you to bet on a wide array of events. These include major sports like Football, Cricket and Basketball, niche sports like Lacrosse and Waterpolo, as well as e-sports: DotA II, CS:GO and others. Live betting is supported too, albeit on a more limited amount of events.
Betiro is a bit of a mixed bag, and we will not be recommending the house. That is only on account of the lackluster payment policies. If it manages to clarify in its Terms and Conditions what its deposit conditions are, the casino would be quite good. That said, you would still only be limited to paying via crypto, which is a big hurdle. There are also no bonuses beyond the welcome offer.
But other than those issues, we are impressed with the wide range of games and the thorough regulation of the house. We hope that it improves its services and fixes the flaws we outlined, and can recommend checking out one of the casinos below this article for the time being.