Betador is a brand new online gambling house without any particular theme. Not every casino has to be unique, or have a crazy mascot! It only needs to provide players with a relaxing and safe place to spend their time. And, at first it seems like that is the case here.
First off, Betador is licensed, which is great. There are both casino games and Sports betting available. In particular, there is a lot of Crash games, which is quote stand out. The house also accepts a variety of cryptocurrencies, but does not shy from traditional means of payment either.
So far, it seems like this is a pretty nice place to play. But there are some downsides to it too, which might even outnumber its advantages! For instance, the promotional structure here is very lackluster. The casino does not have any unique bonuses, but what's worse, the number of the promotions it offers is very limited. Secondly, the withdrawal process from it is not explained in sufficient detail at all. Also, even though we complimented its selection of Crash games, we do believe that the games catalog of this house is severely limited, up to a point of this being a significant disadvantage of the casino.
It seems like whether Betador is a good place to bet or not is a bit of a complex question to answer. The following in-depth review will do just that – so check it out to learn everything you need to know about the casino:
In total, his casino only has five bonuses to speak of. Here is what they are called and what their most defining features are:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Casino Welcome Bonus||$10||100% up to $1200||35x||None|
|Sport Welcome Bonus||-||100%||9x||None|
|Welcome Free Spins||$25||25 spins||40x||$200|
|Weekly Cashback||-||7% up to $300||1x||None|
As you will note, there are three Welcome bonuses, and only two promotions outside of them! Since you can only pick one of the said Welcome bonuses, this means the house has a lot less to offer than it first appears. Still, let's examine what is available in more depth, starting with the three mutually exclusive promotions:
- The first of these thee is the so-called Casino Welcome Bonus. The promotion is actually a series of four different deposit bonuses which you can claim over the initial four times you cash in with the house. Each of them has the same minimum deposit requirement of $10. This is comparatively low, as most casinos require you to deposit at least $20 to benefit from such generous promotions. And the maximum for these bonuses is fairly high too – $300. In total, the bonus awards you with up to $1200. Another thing these bonuses share is their 35x wagering requirement. This requirement represents the number of times you need to turn over a bonus, and is a common part of the Terms of most bonuses these days. Usually, we find these requirements in the range between 30x and 40x, so we can confidently say that the one here is right in the middle of what is considered to be acceptable.
The only major difference between the four promotions which make up the Casino Welcome Bonus is the way they are calculated. Essentially, you get 100% of the deposited sum added to your account as Bonus funds for the First and Fourth deposits. The Second grants you 50% of that amount, and the Third – 75%.
- The next promotion we'd like to touch on is the Sports Welcome Bonus. It is a lot more straightforward than the previous one, and it covers just one deposit. The bonus does not specify its minimum deposit requirement, which means it is possible for it to be even lower than the previous promotion's. Once you cash in, you can get 100% of the funds you have deposited, up to $100. This can then be used on any event in the Betador Sportsbook you wish to bet on. The wagering requirement for this bonus is a bit different, and it is of only 9x. Usually, Sports bonuses have a requirement for the promotional funds to be bet only on games with certain odds. That is not the case here. This is a bit less restrictive, but the 9x requirement is higher than the average of 5x with some kind of rule on the odds so we cannot say whether the bonus has better or worse conditions overall!
- Last but not least, there is a special promotion for fans of Slots games. They can get the Welcome Free Spins, by depositing $25 or more. The reward for doing so is 25 Free Spins, which need to be wagered 40x. We consider this to be the worst choice of the three bonuses, though. First off, the deposit requirement of $25 is very excessive. Secondly, what you get for that is a very low amount of Spins. Thirdly, the wagering requirement on them is higher than the previous promotions set that to. Fourth, by picking this bonus you would be giving up on said promotions. All that leads us to conclude that the bonus is just not worth picking up. The other two promotions are somewhat generic, but quite rewarding, and this one is just very lackluster.
There are two more bonuses to mention too – they can be claimed an indefinite number of times:
- The Weekly Cashback is a pretty familiar type of bonus. It lets the player get some of their losses credited back to their account. The casino counts how much your total losses are for each week and gives you 7% of that back every Thursday. The maximum you can get this way is $300, which is a relatively high amount, considering the promotion is available each week. The wagering requirement on it is just 1x, which is great too!
- Next, there is a special bonus for Sports betting, and more specifically for the Multibet feature. This feature lets you place several wagers which are played out in a sequence. The bonus is called Acca Boost and will definitely be familiar to some. Here is how it works: The bonus is added on top of your winnings and scales with the number of subsequent wagers you get right. It starts off small, from 1% at 4 bets to 100% for 20. There are no wagering requirements for the money, but the maximum you can with with the promotion is $1000. This is a very rewarding bonus, and we are happy to see that the casino offers it.
The regulation of Betador is the best part of its services. Being a licensed casino is very important, and here is what Betador has to say on the topic of who it is regulated by:
Gaming Curacao (GC) is one of the four bodies which oversee the egaming sector of the Caribbean country Curacao. They have created a robust regulatory environment, which is where most casinos obtain licenses these days. But how can we check to see whether Betador is actually under the supervision of the GC? Well, there is a Digital seal on the website of every casino which is licensed by this regulatory body. Here is what the Seal looks like:
It is the logo of GC and it can be clicked on, which brings up the following page:
This is the license held by the casino operator, Apolonia N.V.. It shows that the company is licensed, and that Betador's domain is approved by the regulatory body. Here is what this means in terms of the protections which will be available to the player as a result of this:
- Every game which you can play with an online casino has a random number generator it uses in order to produce the outcomes of the players' bets. These generators are subject to regulatory scrutiny and audited, in order to ensure that the games are actually random and the scales with them are not tipped either way. The people who perform said audits are picked by the regulatory bodies and are impartial to casinos, in order to ensure the efficiency of this policy!
- There are lots of personal and payment details which casinos are required to collect on their players. That is necessary in order for them to comply with KYC and AML policies. This data is required to be stored safely, and regulators demand casinos under their watch do just that, by encrypting it using some of the toughest measures available nowadays.
- Last but not least, there is an effort among regulators to make sure problem gambling is deal with. They use several measures to ensure that. Casinos need to provide their players with resources which help them identify the problem and seek help. Then, there are several self-exclusion options which need to be made available. These include being able to set custom deposit limits, opt in to timeout warnings and so on. You can even request the closure of your account!
Overall, there are many great reasons to pick licensed casinos like this one over their unregulated peers. On another note though, Betador is available in many languages, as you can see from the following list:
Languages: English, Russian, Turkish, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese, German
However, not everyone can play – here is another list of countries where the services of the casino are not on offer:
Restricted countries: Hong Kong, Philippines, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Deposit and Withdrawal
Cashing in with Betador can be done in a number of way and with a number of currencies and crypto tokens. Here is an outline of both the deposits methods and currencies the house accepts:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Brazilian Real (BRL), US Dollar (USD), Bitcoin (BTC), Tether (USDT), Euro (EUR), Litecoin (LTC), Chinese Yuan (CNY), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Swedish Krona (SEK), Japanese Yen (JPY), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Turkish Lira (TRY), Dogecoin (DOGE), Cardano (ADA), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Binance Coin (BNB)
The minimum deposit is set to $5 for most currencies and $1 for some crypto tokens like Doge and Cardano. This is way under the usual $10-$20 range we find such requirements to be in. The maximum deposit is said to be unlimited, which we doubt, but whatever the actual maximums is, it is definitely higher than the average!
There is also a lack of fees for depositing, but if there are third party charges like miner fees if you are cashing in with crypto, you will need to cover them. That is how most casinos deal with such charges though, and represents no concern. Now, let's also take a look at the casino's withdrawal policies as well – here is what they look like:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
As you can see, several important aspects of withdrawing with Betador are just not known at all. For instance, it is not made clear what the minimum withdrawal amount is. Since the minimum deposit one is lower than the average in the industry average, there is a chance that this one is lower too. The average is $20, and Betador most likely allows players to cash out less, but it would have been nice of it to say so!
On the other hand, the maximum you can get is fairly high, and you can withdraw up to $100 000 per month. Though, we would have liked to see how much the maximum you can get on a single withdrawal request is.
We should mention that there is a requirement to turn over the deposited funds at least two times if you wish to cash them out. This is a common requirement with most casinos these days, because they need to comply with AML policies. There is no cause for concern over this rule.
One positive aspect of the casino is the fact it does not charge inactivity fees. Here is what its policy on dormant accounts looks like:
The money in an inactive account is simply refunded to the player, without any fees charged to them!
Games and Game Suppliers
The list of game suppliers the casino works with is pitifully short. Here is which developers were listed on its website:
Game providers: Popiplay, PragmaticPlay, Smartsoft Gaming, Spade Gaming, Turbogames, Belatra, BGaming, Evoplay, Gamzix, Mascot, Onlyplay
As you can see, the casino has just ten or so developers which provide software for it. In general, we expect to see 50 of them at least. This means there are just over 1000 games in total too, which is way too little. Here is what these games are:
- Slots: Even though there are not many game suppliers, Betador has a couple of big names among its partners. That is how it provides players with games like Johnny Cash: Gold Rush, Big Bass Bonanza, Book of Dead, Wolf's Gold and so on.
- Crash Games: As we mentioned, there is a lot of focus on such games by this casino. It has Crash game classics like Aviator, but also games like Cappadocia, MinesweeperX and many more.
- Table Games: There are just six virtual dealer table games – two Poker games, one Blackjack table, Andhar Nights, Hi Lo and Dragon Tiger. At least the Live gaming section of the casino contains more of these titles, as well as Roulettes and Baccarat tables.
- Game Shows: There seems to be a couple of Game Shows you can play. Among them are Boom City and Mega Wheel, as well as other games.
As far as Sports betting is concerned, this casino provides access to the following:
- Sports – this section contains traditional sports events, and you can prematch bet on massive Footbal, Cricket and Tennis events, or wager on more obscure games like Darts.
- eSports – there are tons of major gaming events to bet on, from League of legends to CS:GO and DoTA II. Both the previous and this section of the sportsbook of the casino also let you bet on live events, albeit from a more limited range of sports and esports.
Overall, Betador is a decent new casino, and we appreciate its tight regulation. However, we cannot recommend the house, since it has a lot of issues, which hold it back in our opinion. Chief among them is the fact it does not have a lot of games – even if it didn't also have issues with its payments and limited bonuses, we could not recommend a casino with such a shallow library.
Betador Pros and Cons
|Licensed Casino||Low amount of Game Suppliers|
|Low minimum deposit requirements||Shallow games library|
|Brand new place to play||Unclear withdrawal policies|
|Uninspired promotional structure|
|Very low amount of recurring bonuses|