New, licensed casino
Sports betting available
Low minimum deposit
Fast withdrawal processing times
Limited payment methods available
Rather low amount of casino games
Restriction on max wins
Table of contents
At the time of writing, Alphabook has just opened its virtual doors. This brand-new online casino offers access to both Sports betting and Slots, Table games and much more. Our first impression of it was quite pleasant, and we really appreciated the minimalistic and simplistic design of its website, which nevertheless managed to convey a lot of crucial information about its services.
That way, for instance, we were able to discover that Alphabook is fully licensed, by one of the most popular regulatory bodies nowadays. We were also able to discover it has a ton of different bonuses, each of which is also fairly generous. However, this is far from a perfect casino, and there are some significant issues with it. One of them is the fact there is very little in terms of deposit methods it accepts. But that is far from all – there is a high minimum withdrawal requirement too.
Another downside of the casino is the fact it has a rather shallow games library. It seems the house is a bit more focused on sports betting, but that doesn't mean that players wouldn't be disappointed!
So, would we recommend checking Alphabook out? Well, that is a complex question to answer, and we need to go into detail about its services in order to do so. Check out our full review below, where we do just that:
There is a lot of promotions which this casino offers, so we have outlined them below:
|Bonus||Min deposit||Max bonus||Wagering requirements||Cash out limit|
|Casino Triple Welcome package||$10||300% up to $10000||40x||20x the issued bonus|
|Sport Triple Welcome package||$10||100% up to $300||5x||20x the issued bonus|
|First Crypto Deposit Bonus||$10||100% up to $500||5x||20x the issued bonus|
|Happy Friday||$10||50% up to $50||5x||20x the issued bonus|
|Crypto Reload||$10||50% up to $500||3x||20x the issued bonus|
|Cashback Two-sdays||-||2% up to $100||0x||20x the issued bonus|
|Match of the week||-||$100||Unspecified||20x the issued bonus|
|Acca Boost||-||30%||Unspecified||20x the issued bonus|
|Loyalty Bonuses||-||10% up to $250||Unspecified||20x the issued bonus|
To start things off, there are two different Welcome Packages to pick from. Each one of them consists of three bonuses which you need to obtain in sequence. The three deposits which are required to claim them need to be of $10 or more, which is fairly competitive. Houses tend to set their minimum deposits higher, all the way to $20.
The promotions with Alphabook add a significant amount of Bonus money to your account, which you can either use for casino games or sports betting. Let's take a look at the Casino Triple Welcome Package first:
- This package has one of the most significant multipliers for the deposits of the player which we have seen. The first bonus adds 300% of whatever you cash in, all the way up to $5000! The second has a more tame 200% multi, granting you up to $2500, and the last, third bonus adds 100% of the cashed up amount, with the same $2500 maximum. In order to cash out these promotions, you need to clear their wagering requirement of 40x. This simply means you need to wager the funds you receive from them 40 times. This kind of bonus policy is fairly common nowadays, and most houses set their requirements in the range of 30x to 40x. We can confidently say that Alphabook is within the realms of the reasonable, if a bit on the high end. Another restriction to keep in mind for this, and for all of the promotions with the house, is the cash out limit of 20x the issued bonus. Casinos sometimes limit how much you can win from their bonuses, and that is the case here. Anything over this limit will be written off, but the margin for profits from the bonus is quite wide, so that's not such a big disadvantage.
- The Sports Triple Welcome Bonus has a lot less money to offer. The First bonus from it adds 100% of the cashed in amount up to $100 to your account. The Second one has the same maximum, but is calculated as 75% of your cashed in amount. The last of these, the Third bonus adds just half of your deposit to your account. As a means of compensating for that, the casino has a different wagering requirement. It is of just 5x, but you need to bet on sports events with odds of 1.8 or more for the wager to count towards it. Usually, sports bonuses work like that, and we most commonly find their requirements to be between 5x and 10x. Alphabook is on the low end of that range!
We should also mention that there is a special bonus which rewards cryptocurrency enthusiasts, the First Crypto Deposit Bonus. As its name implies, it is available the first time you cash in using digital assets, and we believe it can be claimed after you have picked either of the Welcome Packages above, as long as you have not deposited with crypto to get them. Here are the details of this promotion:
- The minimum deposit required in order to obtain the bonus is once again $10. It adds 100% of the amount you have cashed in, up to $500 to your account. The money can be used in the Sports book, and is subject to the same 5x wagering requirement, which can only be completed on games with odds of 1.8 or higher.
There are a couple of promotions which you can claim multiple times with this casino as well. Remember – there is a 20x cash out limit for all of these promotions! With that in mind, here is a closer look at them:
- If you deposit $10 or more on any Friday, you will be able to grab the Happy Friday Bonus. This adds 50% of the deposit, up to $50, which you can bet on sports events with. The wagering requirement is once more 5x.
- There is another special bonus for players who deposit using digital transfers – the Crypto Reload Bonus. It is another 50% boost for your funds, with a way higher maximum of $500. There is also a lower wagering requirement of just 3x, which is under the usual range for casinos.
- Cashback bonuses represent a way to recover some of the money you've lost while playing your favorite games, or while betting on sports. The Casback Two-sdays bonus is just that – Alphabook allows you to recover up to 2% of said losses, up to $100. The money you can get that way is not eligible for any kind of withdrawal restriction and can be cashed out freely.
- The Match of the Week bonus allows you to win a Freebet voucher for $100. Every week, the casino picks a game. If you wager $10 or more on it, and lose, and if the game has four or more goals in it, the house will compensate you with the voucher we mentioned. What's special about these vouchers is the fact that you can bet with the money from them before you dip into your account's balance. The rest of the promotions with the casino bet your own money first. We are unsure whether there is a wagering requirement for the money won from Freebet vouchers!
- The next bonus we'd like to talk about is called Acca Boost. If you place more than three bets with odds of over 1.2, you will be eligible to start getting this bonus. It adds a certain percentage of your winnings to what you have received. The percentage starts at 3% and grows with the more correct bets you've placed in the multibet slip. If you win 10 bets, you get a 30% bonus, which is the maximum. Once again, we are unsure whether the money you can get from the promotion needs to be wagered a certain amount of times.
Finally, there is a Loyalty Program, which every registered player with the casino takes part in automatically. This program rewards you with Comp Points, granting you one of these points with every $100 you wager. The Points can be used to either trade for money, on the basis of 1000 points for $1, or to advance your account in level. This unlocks special bonuses, like the VIP Cashback. The incentive rewards you with between 2% and 10% of the funds you lose, up to $250, which is fairly generous!
The casino is licensed in Curacao, by one of the four master license holders there. These four bodies regulate the egaming sector of the small country, and have turned it into a bastion for online gaming. The body which has issues a license to Alphabook in particular is called Gaming Curacao. Here is how we know:
This logo was in the bottom of the website of the casino. It is the Digital Seal of the regulator. Every casino operator which is under its oversight needs to have such a Seal implemented on their website. Alphabook is no exception. Clicking the colorful logo leads to the following page:
It shows that Alphabook runs from the domain of a licensed casino operator. This means you will have access to the following protections and more:
- First off, you will be able to know you are playing true games of chance with the casino, which is because the games found on its website are audited by independent professionals. These professionals are picked by the regulators, so there can be no conflict of interest! They can take note of any undue bias in the games and report on it.
- The second set of measures regulatory bodies require casinos to take have to do with the safety of your data. Since that data needs to include a lot of sensitive personal information, like pictures of your IDs and proofs of address, it needs to be stored so leaks are pretty much impossible. That is why licensed casinos need to use state of the art encryption protocols when processing it.
- Thirdly, there is also a wide variety of policies dedicated to rooting out problem gambling. Casinos need to offer players information on what such problematic tendencies can look like, as well as where to seek help in managing them. Also, they need to provide self exclusion options like the ability to close your account if necessary, or a way to set your own deposit limits.
Overall, licensed houses like this one are a lot safer than their unregulated peers, which is why we recommend them. Here is a bit more info about Alphabook – the languages the casino's website can be viewed in, as well as the jurisdictions in which it is blocked.
Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Restricted countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cayman Islands, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, France, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Haiti, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Korea, North, Lithuania, Mali, Malta, Mauritius, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Panama, Poland, Russian Federation, Senegal, Sint Maarten (Dutch part), Slovakia, South Sudan, Spain, Sweden, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen, Zimbabwe
Deposit and Withdrawal
The payment methods you can use with Alphabook are listed below, as well as the currencies you can use to deposit with:
|Deposit method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
Currencies: Euro (EUR), Indian Rupee (INR), Japanese Yen (JPY), US Dollar (USD), South African Rand (ZAR), South Korean Won (KRW), Mexican Peso (MXN), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Australian Dollar (AUD), Brazilian Real (BRL), Canadian Dollar (CAD)
This is an exceptionally short list and we usually expect to see a bit more means of deposit. Also, some of them might not be available for everyone, like credit cards, which are banned for casino deposits in several countries like the UK.
The minimum deposit is much lower than the industry average, as it sits at $5. Compared to other casinos, this is an incredibly low amount, and we are quite happy with it. There are no fees by Alphabook either, but any third party charges, like crypto miner taxes need to be covered by the player.
Now, let's take a look at the withdrawal policies of the house as well:
|Withdrawal method||Minimum||Maximum||Processing time||Fee|
|Credit/Debit Card||$25||$5000||up to 48 hours||Free|
|Crypto||$25||$5000||up to 48 hours||Free|
There are even less means of cashing out! Note that before you can do so, you need to turn over the deposited funds at least once, which is a common AML policy.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $25, which is higher than the average of $10-$20 most other casinos require. It is also five times the minimum deposit amount, which is very unpleasant. The maximum is fairly high, and you can cash out $5000 per day. We should mention that withdrawals take 48 hours, which is faster than average.
The casino has no fees for cashing out, but what we said about third party charges applies too. There are no inactivity fees either, but there is one unpleasant clause in its Terms and Conditions which we should mention:
This deals with the maximum amount you can win daily on non-progressive jackpots, which is $50 000. Any such restriction is rather annoying for players to deal with!
Games and Game Suppliers
Here is a list of the Game Suppliers we saw with Alphabook:
Game providers: Red Tiger Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Spinomenal, 1x2gaming, Nolimit City, Hacksaw, Relax Gaming, Play'n GO, Habanero, Booming Games, Playson, Gamzix, Quickspin, Evolution, BGaming, Oryx, Swintt, Wazdan, Betsoft, Red Rake, PGSoft, 3 Oaks, Onlyplay, Gaming Corps, GameArt, Fugaso, Reevo, Thunderkick, Retro Gaming, Fazi, Tvbet, RubyPlay, Golden Hero, Elysium Studios, Ggames, Kalamba, Ezugi, Kiron, Games Inc, Betsolutions, AvatarUX, Other
Compared to other casinos, this is a rather short amount – usually we see around 50 Suppliers while Alphabook only has around 40. Still, that is not such a big deal, and there are plenty of cool games to play:
- Slots: Big Bass Bonanza, Stack Em, Crypto Gold, Pop and thousands of other games await you in the Slots collection of Alphabook!
- Table Games: Alphabook has both Card games like Baccarat, Poker and Blackjack, as well as Roulettes, Craps and even dice games like Sic Bo. These can be played with either live dealers or with virtual ones.
- Game Shows: There are a couple of Shows to play like Sweet Bonanza: Candyland, Mega Wheel, Crazy Time and many more.
Here is what you need to know about the Sports book of the casino:
- There are pre-match bets available for nearly every sport in existence, from Football to Speedway and Ski Jumping. eSports can be wagered on too, with games like DOTA 2 and LOL, but also older games like Starcraft:Brood War and Halo.
- Live betting is accepted on some of the bigger games in the Alphabook roster like Basketball, Baseball, Cricket and Valorant.
Overall, Alphabook is a good new casino, and we can recommend it if you don't mind the low amount of payment options, the restriction on max wins or the limited games library. It has a lot to offer, too, with excellent bonuses and low minimum deposits. Still, there are other options out there which might be worth checking out, if you don't want to deal with the flaws of this casino.