Table of contents
Africa365 is a fresh new casino, which seems tailored for the Nigerian player. There is also a focus on cryptocurrency, and you can deposit and withdraw using one of several of the more popular crypto tokens out there. But as a Nigerian crypto enthusiast, there are lots of casinos which offer similar services. How does this one stack up to them?
It has some definite advantages, mainly in the fact that this is a licensed house. There are also a decent amount of games, as well as a sportsbook which is open for your wagers. Furthermore, the minimum withdrawal amount is pretty low. And that is about when the good aspects of the services of Africa365 run out. While it has a good amount of games, there's no information on the Game suppliers who it works with. And while the withdrawal minimum is low, it does not mention how long cashing out takes, or what the maximum limit is. There is also something to be said about the casino's bonuses being pretty bad. Overall, it seems that we need to examine these flaws in more detail. We have gone over everything you need to know about Africa365 in the full review below, assessing both its advantages and drawbacks. Check it out if you are interested in playing there:
As we said, the bonuses this casino offers are not good. That is firstly because they are pretty limited. At the time of writing, only five promotions are available. Moreover, there are no sports bonuses, which is disappointing. Here is what the available promotions are:
|Cash out limit
|120% up to 780 USDT
|50% up to 12000 USDT
|Piggy Bank Promotions
|Wheel of Bonuses
Let's take a closer look into each of those, starting with the Welcome Bonus:
- This is a standard promotion which is available with most casinos. Africa365 requires you to cash in 1 USDT or more on your first deposit to claim it, which is an exceptionally low minimum. The bonus adds a percentage of funds on top of what you have deposited, based on the size of the deposit itself. So, with this promotion, you can get between 20% and 120% of the deposited money as a bonus, up to 780 USDT. That is all well and good, but we don't actually consider this bonus to be competitive at all. Check out the wagering requirement on it – it is 500x! This is unacceptable, and here is why: A wagering requirement represents the amount of times you need to turn a bonus over to be able to cash it out. It is common with all casinos nowadays, but usually, they have their turnovers set to 30x-40x. And we assure you that the 500x requirement of Africa365 is not some sort of typo. The casino states that each bet you wager will contribute to the turnover requirement, based on the following formula: bet x 1% x 20%. After running the numbers, this comes out to the obscene requirement you'd have to deal with. Obviously, this is not a player-friendly policy whatsoever!
- The second type of promotion with the casino is the Referral Bonus. This is an overly complex bonus which allows you to introduce friends to the casino with your own special referral link. Doing so can unlock a variety of rewards. But it is important to note that the players you introduce need to open accounts, pass KYC checks and deposit a certain amount of funds before you can start profiting! Regardless, you can win from their wagers – up to 50% of every 1% of their wager. You can also get one-time bonuses the first time a referred account clears a certain VIP level too – more on the VIP bonuses later on. There are also certain achievements the players can accomplish which would grant you money. All in all, that would be a great promotion, but we don't know the wagering requirement on it. And since the previous bonus had such an absurd amount, we are not sure that this one has a realistic requirement at all!
- Thirdly, the Piggyback Promotions with Africa365 are a pretty interesting idea. If you deposit 50 USDT daily to the casino, you unlock a stacking bonus. Each day you keep depositing the bonus increases by 0.1-1 UDST. The maximum it reaches as far as we saw was 3 USDT daily. This sum of money will supposedly be available to your account every day, forever. However, it takes a pretty high number of 50 USDT deposits to unlock its maximum potential, and we are not sure that it is worth trying to reach the higher levels of the promotion. Especially since there's no mention of the wagering requirement on this bonus!
- The Wheel of Bonuses is another interesting promotion. It is pretty simple – once every 19 hours, you can spin a wheel. Each segment of the wheel is a different cash bonus – between 0 and 6500 USDT. Whatever segment the wheel lands on is how much you can win. That is a great bonus because it does not require you to have deposited anything to get. But still, there are some downsides. Besides the lack of any mention of a wagering requirement, there is no information on what the odds of landing on each segment are. It could be overwhelmingly possible to get nothing from the wheel.
- Lastly, there is a VIP Program. We were not surprised to discover that it was not actually described all that well! From what we gathered, though, there are several account tiers with the casino. You can unlock the higher tiers of account by wagering more and more money. That is a fairly standard policy, and you can claim different rewards for this. Some of them are monetary, with one time level-up rewards and special deposit bonuses. But there are also other promotions, which are more interesting to us. One of them is that you can get special codes from live table dealers. It is unclear what these codes do. Another is that the casino can pay for a holiday for its top players. There is also a Secret Treasure aspect of the bonuses, with no information on what these treasures are. Furthermore, the casino grants its VIP players some amount of crypto on a daily basis. As you can imagine, that is not described in a lot of detail either.
Overall, the bonuses with the casino were pretty disappointing because of the lack of information on how they function, and the extremely high wagering requirement on the Welcome bonus.
The regulation over this casino might just be one of its strongest aspects. Here is what the house says about it:
The license it claims to have has been issued by the Antillephone. This body is one of the four regulators in Curacao, which have turned the small Caribbean nation into the heart of the online gambling industry. However, before we examine why that is, we need to see whether Africa365 is actually licensed by it. Luckily, that is a simple matter. Every casino that is under the supervision of the Antillephone has to include a Digital Seal on their website. The one with this house is visible in the screenshot above, and looks like the orange button. Clicking it leads to the following page, which is an excerpt from the register of the Curacao body:
As you can see, it confirms the claim that the casino has made. This means there are a good deal of protections which you can expect, as its player. These protections are quite comprehensive but do not stifle the casinos and prevent them from innovating, and here is what the most important among them are:
- The safety of each player is a top priority of the Antillephone. That is why self-exclusion options are available with every casino that it licenses! The options can also include setting custom deposit limits or op[ting in to time out warnings. The regulation over casinos is a guarantee that these will be honored by the house. That is how problem gambling is curbed, and that is how a safer gaming environment is built for all!
- Secondly, the safety of the player does not end with themselves. Their data, shared with the casino is also the subject of protections. This is because by playing with any casino, you need to share a lot of sensitive personal information with it. This can include credit card information, IDs and so on. License holders need to encrypt all of that using some of the highest safety measures available nowadays.
- Last but not least, the integrity of the games you can play is also something that regulation ensures. Every game has a Random Number Generator – a complex algorithm which determines the outcome of your bets. This algorithms is audited by independent professionals, selected by the regulatory bodies, which then ensures the transparency and legitimacy of every round you play!
We generally recommend playing with licensed casinos over their unregulated counterparts. However, we should get back to Africa365 – here are the languages that the casino's website can be seen in:
Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
For a Nigera-focused casino, it is weird that Nigerian is not among them. And here are the countries where Africa365 is barred from accepting new players from:
Deposit and Withdrawal
The payment policies of this casino only include one method of cashing in or out – crypto. Here is what the conditions for deposit are, as well as the crypto tokens you can use:
Currencies: Tether (USDT), Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH)
Now, while it is good for crypto enthusiasts to be able to use their currencies, most reliable casinos also offer a couple more traditional means of deposit alongside crypto. That is because they know a lot of players might not know how to, or simply not want to, deposit using crypto.
Regardless, there is a lot of things about depositing with Africa365 which are unknown – for instance, the maximum and minimum deposit amounts. It seems that there is no minimum set, because of the 1 USDT requirement to claim the Welcome bonus. However, it would have been nice to see more information on the payment policies of the house!
Here is what the withdrawal conditions of the casino look like:
As you can see, the same method is available, but this time we know the minimum withdrawal amount at least. That is set to 10 USDT, which is not too bad. In fact, it comes out to $10, which is about as much as most other casinos require.
Other than that, there's no information on whether you are required to achieve any turnover before being allowed to cash out. That is a common policy these days, designed to aid in combatting Money laundering.
There's no information on whether you are expected to cover any fees for inactivity either.
Games and Game Suppliers
The Game suppliers that Africa365 partners with to deliver its games library are not listed out by the casino anywhere. We find that to be unprofessional, and it makes it pretty difficult to figure out who these Suppliers are. However, by going over its games catalog, we were able to note there were at least 20 distinct providers:
Game providers: Nolimit, Playtech, Play'n GO, Evolution, PragmaticPlay, Quickspin, Evoplay, Push Gaming, BGaming, Habanero, Spinmatic, Belatra, Relax Gaming, Platipus, Kalamba, PGSoft, Nucleus, Wazdan, Booming Games, NetGame, 3 Oaks, 1spin4win, Mancala, Thunderkick, Other
It is possible that there are more studious out there, but there are more than 5000 games that Africa365 offers, which makes looking through them all pretty much impossible. Here are the kinds of games you can play:
- There are over 4000 Slots. Since Africa365 partners with big name suppliers like Pragmatic play, these include beloved games from the Big Bass Bonanza series, as well as popular individual slots: Gates of Olympus, Wolf's Gold and so on.
- No casino would be complete without a great selection of various Table Games. And this one is no exception – live and non-live dealer versions of Baccarat, Poker, Blackjack and Roulettes can all be played, in various modes and languages.
- There is a special section of the casino dedicated to the Crash Games which are taking the gambling world by storm. This is where players can enjoy Aviator, Plinko and other fast-paced games!
- Finally, there are Game Shows like Crazy Time and Boom City available. We would have liked to see them separated from the rest of the Live games for easy navigation, but that is a fairly minor complaint.
We should also mention the Sportsbook with Africa365:
- Prematch betting is available on a wide amount of different sports. From Football to Gaelic Hurling and other niche sports, you can wager on plenty of niche events.
- Live betting is also something offered by this casino, this time for bigger sports like Tennis, Basketball and Football only.
- Esports can be wagered on, from their own special section of the sportsbook. Games like DOTA 2 and CS:GO are some of the esports you can bet on.
To sum everything up, Africa365 is a brand new casino, but we recommend staying away from it. Despite a decent games catalog and a good enough sportsbook, there are too many unknown facts about its deposit and withdrawal policies. Also, its bonuses are pretty bad. Check out one of the recommended casinos at the top instead!